OSSIM is a powerful suite of geospatial libraries and applications used to process imagery, maps, terrain, and vector data. The software has been under active development since 1996 and is deployed across a number of private, federal and civilian agencies.
- Command Line Applications - ossim-info, ossim-orthoigen, ossim-dem, ...
- Desktop Applications - OssimPlanet, ImageLinker, IView, ...
- Downloads - Ready to use binaries (executables)
- User Documentation
- Supported Formats
- Developer Tips
- Source Code Documentation
- ossim 2.0 wish list
- Revision History
- OSSIM Image Model design
- Governance and Community Participation
- News and Status Reports
- Coding Standards
OSSIM is an open source project. The software is released under LGPL. We encourage users to use the software as-is or become an active contributor.