Ticket #2113 (assigned defect)
Isolate metadata search as a template and add Dynamic query constraints
|Reported by:||gpotts||Owned by:||dlucas|
|Priority:||highest||Milestone:||OMAR Dec 2010|
Description (last modified by gpotts) (diff)
Use a template for the metadata search criteria that can be pluggable at runtime. Also allow the gsp to be dynamically populated with query constraints based on the type of the column.
- Determine the common layout and visual information for video and raster.
- Use the common layout to create a template to consolidate the number of gsp files within OMAR to a smaller more manageable number.
- Use a easy way to exchange information from the model to the view. Initial thoughts is to formulate the test sent to the gsp file as JSON. This will also help facilitate the dynmica query constraints for the search pages so we can add the type of constraint per filed. Constraints may be =, < like, ... etc.
- Stage some data for both Raster and Video.
- Verify that the consolidated gsp can search both video and raster with any combination of criteria.
- Also verify that the criteria is proper for the information selected to search. Make sure video criteria is for video and raster criteria is for raster.