Ticket #2112 (closed defect: fixed)
Email security registration
|Reported by:||gpotts||Owned by:||jason4151|
|Priority:||highest||Milestone:||OMAR Dec 2010|
Description (last modified by gpotts) (diff)
At minimum we need to have email verification before a user's account is enabled and can use the OMAR system.
- Edit the security registration to disable the user when initially creating the user.
- Once created have it redirect to the login screen with a flash message saying registration emailed to <address>
- Add support to allow one to select a link that was emailed to the supplied address and finish the registration process allowing them to login.
- Add a user to the system.
- Validate you can't login and the user is disabled
- Now finalize the authentication by clicking the emailed registration link.