|Version 12 (modified by maphew, 14 months ago)|
Menu and Desktop icon to launch an OSGeo4W command shell suitable for commandline utilities (GDAL, PROJ, etc).
- Installs osgeo4w.bat and creates link on Desktop and Startmenu
- installs bin\o-help.bat - a quick report of the available programs (pretty prints bin/*.exe, *.py)
Spawned from ticket #18
- 1.0.0-9: #284, new batch files addpath and inpath to intelligently only add items to PATH if they're not there exist already.
- 1.0.0-9: #276, instead of stripping trailing backslash just convert doubles to singles.
- 1.0.0-8: fix: cleaner calling of parameters introduced in .0-7; less noise in o-help reporting.
- 1.0.0-7: change: pass initiating command line args to o4w shell. Allows calling osgeo4w.bat with parameters, e.g. "path\to\osgeo4w.bat %pythonhome%\path\to\pythonwin.exe". Also don't display help if parameters are present (is faster and not as noisy).
- 1.0.0-6: bugfix: postinstall bat did not have properly closed quotes
- 1.0.0-6: change: o-help lists batchfiles as well as .exe and .py
- 1.0.0-5: fixed startmenu group, was double nested (OSGeo4W\OSGeo4W)
- 1.0.0-4: fixed bug in postinstall where duplicate desktop link was created
- 1.0.0-3: fixed bug in postinstall: Start menu one link was not created properly
- 1.0.0-3: osgeo.bat calls o-help on startup
- 1.0.0-3: Shortened osgeo-help.bat to o-help.bat (if you upgraded from .0-2 you may need to remove the old one manually)
Recently closed tickets
- Osgeo4w.bat problem with setting root
- o-help doesn't catch gdal16 or gdal17 commands
- new utils for shell: addpath and inpath