|Version 10 (modified by maphew, 16 months ago)|
Menu and Desktop icon to launch an OSGeo4W command shell suitable for commandline utilities (GDAL, PROJ, etc).
- Installs osgeo4w.bat and creates link on Desktop and Startmenu
- installs bin\o-help.bat - a quick report of the available programs (pretty prints bin/*.exe, *.py)
Spawned from ticket #18
1.0.0-7 --> .0-8
- fix: cleaner calling of parameters introduced in .0-7; less noise in o-help reporting.
1.0.0-6 --> .0-7
- change: pass initiating command line args to o4w shell. Allows calling osgeo4w.bat with parameters, e.g. "path\to\osgeo4w.bat %pythonhome%\path\to\pythonwin.exe". Also don't display help if parameters are present (is faster and not as noisy).
1.0.0-5 --> .0-6
- bugfix: postinstall bat did not have properly closed quotes
- change: o-help lists batchfiles as well as .exe and .py
1.0.0-4 --> .0-5
- fixed startmenu group, was double nested (OSGeo4W\OSGeo4W)
1.0.0-3 --> .0-4
- fixed bug in postinstall where duplicate desktop link was created
1.0.0-2 --> .0-3
- fixed bug in postinstall: Start menu one link was not created properly
- osgeo.bat calls o-help on startup
- Shortened osgeo-help.bat to o-help.bat (if you upgraded from .0-2 you may need to remove the old one manually)
Recently closed tickets