|Version 5 (modified by maphew, 16 months ago)|
- Base runtime libraries, and installer/runtime support executables
- This package includes the Microsoft runtimes corresponding to Visual Studio 6, 2002 (7.0), 2003 (7.1) and 9.0 (2008).
- The visual studio 8.0 runtime is actually installed in the system directory by virtue of a post install step running and then deleting the file vcredist_x86.exe.
- This package includes xxmklink used for creating start menu and desktop links in post install scripts.
- This package includes textreplace? used for post processing scripts with hardcoded paths as part of post install scripts.
- This package includes dllupdate used for installing dlls into \windows\system32 when newer as part of post install scripts.
- This package creates the o4w_env.bat used by some scripts to setup the OSGeo4W environment.
- Maintained by FrankWarmerdam.
v1.0.1-6: updated o4w_env.bat so that it is portable, meaning OSGEO4W_ROOT is no longer hardcoded and is calculated at runtime (MattWilkie)
v1.0.1-5 and earlier: not recorded
Recently closed tickets