Version 2 (modified by warmerdam, 5 years ago)
- Raster / Vector format geospatial data access library
- This package tracks the development version of GDAL/OGR and is not expected to maintain any sort of ABI stability. In general additional packages should not be built on top of this package since it is very unstable.
- Currently all one package for libraries, commands and docs.
- The gdal-dev package unpacks in osgeo4w\apps\gdal-dev and does not disturb the normal gdal package. To actually use the gdal-dev package, run the "gdaldev.bat" script in the OSGeo4W console window.
- The gdal-dev package also includes the python bindings as part of the package, rather than as a distinct package. The python bindings are located in osgeo4w\apps\gdal-dev\pymod and are included in the pythonpath when gdaldev.bat is run.
- Maintainer is FrankWarmerdam
Download in other formats: