|Version 4 (modified by warmerdam, 5 years ago)|
This is the web site, wiki and issue tracking database for the OSGeo4W project. OSGeo4W is a binary distribution of a broad set of open source geospatial software for Win32 environments (Windows XP, Vista, etc). OSGeo4W includes GRASS, MapServer, uDig, OpenEV, as well as many other packages.
Only authenticated (logged in) users can submit and edit tickets, and modify the wiki. Use your OSGeo userid/password to login.
Quick Start for OSGeo4W Users
- Download the OSGeo4W Installer.
- Run the installer.
- Select Express Install, and Next.
- Pick one or more packages to install, and Next.
- The selected packages and their required subpackages will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Desktop applications will be found in Start -> All Programs -> OSGeo4W
- Commandline applications will be available in the OSGeo4W Shell command window.
- Web applications will be available at http://localhost:8080/
OSGeo4W User Information
OSGeo4W Packager (Developer) Information