OpenLayers 2.9 RC2 Announcement
RC2 closes an additional small number of bugs in the 2.9 RC1 Release:
- Superfluous "limit" in Layer.XYZ (#2558)
- accept center with no layers in map constructor (#2561)
- setOpacity not working on Google layer (#2562)
- labelAlign with one character does not work in IE (#2563)
- API docs of Map constructor are not in line with the actual code (#2564)
- don't use dot notation for 'abstract' (#2569)
We invite you to help us test the second 2.9 release candidate! To test 2.9 RC2 in your applications, include the following tag in your OpenLayers-powered page:
As always, the source is available at http://openlayers.org/download/. Bug reports can be filed in Trac, under the 2.9RC2 version and 2.9 milestone.
For information on possible changes that will need to be made between this version of OpenLayers and previous versions, please look at the Release notes, available at the Release Notes information.
We look forward to your feedback on this release.
Back to Release/2.9