|Version 1 (modified by tschaub, 5 years ago)|
I think the project could benefit from regularly scheduled meetings.
Regularly scheduled meetings will give contributing developers a chance to hear eachother's priorities, plans, work demands, etc. They would also be an opportunity for us to discuss important project topics such as the release process.
- Meetings will be conducted on IRC and will include anyone who is available to attend.
- Meetings will have a volunteer organizer (someone from the PSC).
- PSC members will sign up to organize meetings (in one month chunks or whatever is appropriate).
- Meeting organizer will post a simple agenda prior to the meeting (bulleted list of topics).
- Organizer will try to restrict meetings to 30 minutes.
- Organizer will post IRC log to meeting page after the meeting.
- If the organizer cannot make it to a meeting that they are scheduled to lead, they will find a replacement.
I think that Wednesday at 3PM EST has worked before. This seems a bit late to me for our Euro half.
Seems like Wednesday at 11AM EST would work for more of our contributing developers. Does this time work for our first meeting?