OpenLayers Mailing Lists
The mailing lists below are for community support and for developers to coordinate. As with all mailing lists, when you have a question, please check the FAQ first and search the archives before posting. There is a good chance that your question has already been answered in the past.
If you are using OpenLayers to develop web mapping applications, then this is the list to ask questions.
- List information and subscription: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/openlayers-users/
- Searchable Nabble archive: http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/OpenLayers-Users-f1822463.html
Use this list for discussions if you are developing new features for OpenLayers or fixing bugs in the library.
- List information and subscription: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/openlayers-dev/
- Searchable Nabble archive: http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/OpenLayers-Dev-f1832264.html
If you want to get notified of ticket activity on the issue tracker, you can subscribe to this list.
- List information and subscription: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/openlayers-trac/