|Version 22 (modified by openlayers, 6 years ago)|
Examples of OpenLayers applications
- Nebraska TNTMap - features Builder for WMS layers and Extensions to Open Layers (ex. layer switcher with legend images)
- GODIVA - Displaying ocean and climate forecast data features gradient legends and translucent overlay control and get feature info
- OpenPlans GeoServer Demo - A sample of GeoServer's capabilities, showing full TIGER census dataset, along with GNIS place names and VMAP0 country polygon. Brought to you by The Open Planning Project
- Great Lakes Maps - The Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN) is a partnership that provides one place online for people to find information relating to the binational Great Lakes-St. Lawrence region of North America.
- Mars Explorer - Use OpenLayers to browse maps of mars. Brought to you by http://www.yunnanexplorer.com
- OpenGéoPortail - Browse French Geo-Data on top of Google maps layers. Brought to you by Nicolas BOZON.
- Larson Group Real Estate - Browse real estate listings in the Brainerd, MN area
- California Fire Hazard Severity Zones - legend, one-click queries, geocoding
- European "Night at the Museum" Site - View museums accross europe which are participating in the project
- aniwai.com - Travel-related site that shows its data on Google maps as clustered markers
- Fractal - Exploration of the Mandelbrot fractal.
- Genomes - One dimensional genome visualization (and navigation) application from Berkeley