|Version 5 (modified by euzuro, 7 years ago)|
- If a Layer? is not a BaseLayer, it is an Overlay.
- BaseLayers are mutually exclusive -- OpenLayers can only ever show one BaseLayer at a time.
- To change between BaseLayers, the user uses the LayerSwitcher?.
- An OpenLayers.Layer? is by default an Overlay (not a BaseLayer)
- For instructions on how to configure an existing Layer as a BaseLayer, see BaseLayersAndOverlays.
- For instructions on how to create your own BaseLayer, see CreateABaseLayer.