Ticket #3074 (new bug)
Opened 2 years ago
Manual test "multiple-google-layers.html" fails (resizing issues)
|Reported by:||marcjansen||Owned by:||tschaub|
In the file /tests/manual/multiple-google-layers.html the instructions for testing resizing are:
"Resizing a map (by resizing the browser window) and then changing base layer works well. That is, the center & scale are preserved and all tiles are well aligned."
This doesn't work for me as expected. Steps to reproduce
- add a Google layer to map 2
- make the selected layer the baselayer via layerswitcher
- zoom to a specific region
- make "Dummy Layer" the baselayer again
- resize the browser window
- change to the google layer as baselayer
This test uses version two of the Google API, so maybe this is related somehow.
This might be related to the failing tests in #3066