Ticket #2577 (closed feature: duplicate)
OpenLayers.Event: new transversal method addListener and new events "mapmouse..."
|Reported by:||jorix||Owned by:||jorix|
Advantages of the addListener method:
- This ensures the call of "un" method and the destruction of events
- The developer will forget to call "un" or "unregister" methods
- No are required properties to store: Events instances or functions for call "un" method
- The code is shorter (and better)
Advantages of new events "mapmouse...":
- The listener who heard these methods has fewer entries
- Allows some div on the map that they behave as if they were outside (see below Popup.js)
- Allows automatic deactivation for Control.KeyboardDefaults
I opened this ticket to discuss my approach, I would appreciate any comments.
SVN revision: 10198