Ticket #2507 (closed feature: duplicate)
Panel, new features: Save status and visibility of controls + any problems solved.
|Reported by:||jorix||Owned by:||jorix|
Major changes in addControls.
- Save status of active controls when panel is deactivated and restore it at activation. This is handled by two new properties of the panel controls: activeByDefault and wasActive.
- New property visibility for controls into panel.
- New method setOptionsControls that allows change properties of panel controls.
- New parameter forcedOptions of addControls method for set the same properties to all controls added.
See "addControls" function documentation in the patch for more details.
- Prevent unnecessary extra redraw.
- Prevents some activations followed by deactivations in controls into the panel, this occurs when the controls have autoActivate=true.
- Prevents the activation of the panel when it has autoActivate=false.
The attached patch fixes this.
Test need patch #2506, work ok in IE8, FF35 and CH4.
SVN Revision Number: 10094