Ticket #1122 (closed bug: fixed)
ModifyFeature left over points after point deletion
|Reported by:||pvalsecc||Owned by:||tschaub|
To reproduce (for example with examples/modify-feature.html):
- Create a polygon
- Use ModifyFeature to edit it
- Select the polygon to put it in edition mode.
- Click on an existing point handle (little circle) and drag it
- While the mouse button is pressed, press the DEL key
- Keep the mouse button down and move the mouse
- Release the mouse button
The point will be deleted from the polygon (good!), but the handle (little circle) of the deleted point will stay on your layer forever.
Another very minor bug on the same subject:
- Same as before up to the point where you select the polygon to put it in edition mode.
- Click on a point handle in the middle of a segment (to create a new point) and drag it.
- Keep the mouse button pressed and try to press the DEL key.
The point is not deleted. You have to release the mouse button and re-click on it to be able to delete it.