Windows Mobile Pocket Console
The Pocket Console is a Windows NT-like console for the Pocket PC.
- Download and install PocketConsole - the console device driver
- Use file for ARM: pocketconsole_arm_setup.exe
- Download and install PocketCMD application
- Use file for ARM: pocketcmd_arm_setup.exe
- Configure the device to redirect stdio to the Pocket Console driver (this step is required on Windows Mobile 5.0+)
- Run START -> Programs -> Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 -> Visual Studio Remote Tools -> Remote Registry Editor
- Find this registry key:
- Change value of OutputTo? to value 0 (Zero)
- Exit the Remote Registry Editor
- Go to \Windows directory and find PocketCMD program with MS-DOS-like icon and launch it. In a second, you should see black console window.