Ticket #2242 (closed defect: fixed)
[WMS Client] set styles parameter when sending remote WMS GetMap requests
|Reported by:||tomkralidis||Owned by:||tomkralidis|
|Component:||WMS Client||Version:||svn-trunk (development)|
|Cc:||bartvde@…, tomkralidis, sdlime, jmckenna@…, mapserverbugs|
As a result of #1088, STYLES is a required parameter in MapServer WMS server requests.
mapwmslayer.c must now:
- check for wms_style in .map file - if wms_style is set, i.e. "wms_style" "foostyle"
- look for wms_foostyle_sld
- if wms_foostyle_sld is set
- send "STYLES=foostyle&SLD=wms_foostyle_sld" as part of the WMS request
- if wms_foostyle is not set
- send "STYLES=foostyle" as part of the WMS request
- if wms_style is not set
- send "STYLES=" as part of the WMS request
We should get this in for 5.0 given #1088.
- source code:
- documentation: no change, if noone sets a style "STYLES=" is set
- msautotest: there are no WMS client tests