Ticket #2131 (closed defect: wontfix)
WFS query does not work if tileindex used
|Reported by:||temakela||Owned by:||msogcbugs|
We have problem with tileindexed tab-files when using those through WFS-connection.
We have following version of MapServer running on Windows:
MapServer version 4.10.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=PD F OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPP ORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPP ORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=FASTCGI SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=JPEG INPUT =POSTGIS INPUT=ORACLESPATIAL INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG
Tests: - MapServer 4.10.1 - Client: uDig - Data: TAB-files containing relative large dataset ~10 MB per file, altogether more than 240 files. Geometry type is line. A file does not contain unique attribute.
Cases: - Single shp-file: everything works ok - Single TAB-file: everything works ok - shps with tileindex (tileindex created using ogrtindex) : all features are visible, using info tool attribute info is readable, box selection selects only one feature - possible bug - tabs with tileindex (tileindex created using ogrtindex) : all features are visible, using info tool NO attribute info is readable, box selection does NOT select any feature - possible bug
We have also tried to create tileindex using tile4ms but the result is same.
We found some bugs of MapServer that seems to relate to this issue. However, developers have worked with those bugs already a long time ago. #1615, #1616 The same query through MapServer - WFS - Oracle connection works OK (native connection).