|Version 49 (modified by tomfukushima, 5 years ago)|
MapGuide Internals Home
The MapGuide Internals site is the home of MapGuide's open development process. Here you can see the project roadmap, browse the source code, submit defect and enhancement requests by creating a new ticket, and view existing tickets.
Some functions require you to login. If you need a user ID, create one from the OSGeo Services Userid page.
- Project Steering Committee
- Release Notes
- How to Get the Source Code
- MapGuide Maestro Documentation and Downloads
- Fusion Project home page
MapGuide Developer Information
- Community Code Samples
- Quick Start compilation guides for various platforms - some may not be current
- Mandriva Packages
- Install MapGuide 1.2 and 2.0 side by side using bundled Apache installer
- Overriding WMS Provider settings for MapGuide Open Source Consumption
- Installing MapGuide Open Source 2.0 Web Server Extensions on Vista / Windows Server 2008 / IIS7