Ticket #888 (closed defect: wontfix)
Reprojected raster gets blurring when view window crosses outside of original raster extents
|Reported by:||stevenxu||Owned by:||stevenxu|
1. Load the standard World.tif into MapGuide, using coordinate system LL84.
2. Create a layer using the raster mentioned above.
3. Create a new map using the raster layer, then reset the coordinate system to WORLD-MERCATOR.
4. Preview the map.
5. Zoom into a smallish area near the sides of the reprojected raster. Note the degree of sharpness of the raster image.
6. Slowly pan until the edge of the original raster is visible on the view window.
Expected result: The raster to remain at the same relative sharpness as you pan back and forth across the extent of the original raster.
Actual result: The raster goes noticably more blurry when the viewport crosses over the extent of the original raster data.