|Version 28 (modified by neteler, 5 years ago)|
GRASS GIS Tracker and Wiki
This Trac instance is used for GRASS GIS, for bug, enhancement & task tracking, a developer wiki, and a view into the subversion code repository. To edit the wiki pages and bug/enhancement/task tickets you'll need to login with an OSGeo Userid. Read the TracGuide for details about how the site works.
- Submit a new bug/wish report or patch (you need to login with an OSGeo Userid)
- List Open Bugs
- List Open Enhancement Requests
- Getting source code and build hints for various systems
- GRASS Programmer's Manual - Detailed source code documentation
- Request For Comment (RFC) List
- GRASS 7 planning
- How-To Release - Notes on preparing a GRASS source release
- How-To Contribute - How to contribute to the GRASS development
- How-To write GRASS code - Start writing you own modules!
- How-To use GRASS-SVN and Trac
- Web pages management
- How-To Backport changes to a release branch
- Google Summer of Code Projects - List of GRASS-related GSoC Projects
- Project statistics and developer activity can be viewed at http://www.ohloh.net/projects/3666?p=GRASS+GIS.
- Release/6.3.0RC6-News (21 Mar 2008)
- Release/6.3.0RC5-News (19 Feb 2008)
- Release/6.3.0RC4-News (9 Jan 2008)
- Release/6.3.0RC3-News (30 Nov 2007)
- Release/6.3.0RC2-News (20 Nov 2007)
- Release/6.3.0RC1-News (24 Oct 2007)
- Release/6.2.3-News (27 Nov 2007)
- Release/6.2.2-News (16 June 2007)
- Release/5.4.1-News (26 Jul 2007)
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.