|Version 48 (modified by fxp, 4 years ago)|
Welcome to The GeoNetwork opensource Developer website!
If you are a user of the GeoNetwork opensource software, you probably want to go to The GeoNetwork opensource Community website
If you want to report bugs, problems, you are a software developer or simply interested in the development of the GeoNetwork software, this is the place to be :)
For an effective development of the GeoNetwork opensource software, we suggest you start with familiarizing yourself with the software by going through the point listed here.
Provide feedback and contribute to this site wherever you feel information is lacking, out of sync or incorrect. This is essential to successful development and use of the application. Don't hesitate to ask if things are not clear, an honest question is never stupid! However, read first to avoid asking the same questions many others did before you.
- News and status - Read the news and status updates to know what we work on
- Planning - You can read what's planned for upcoming releases
- Release strategy we use and the related checklist
- Proposals for new development
- Motions handled by the PSC
- Research and Development (RnD) - Ideas for future development
- Contributions that have not yet, or cannot be integrated in the GeoNetwork opensource software
- Project Steering Committee
- Committer and contributor guidelines - To be accepted before contributing code to the project
- OSGeo GeoNetwork opensource Incubation process - The project graduated from incubation on 2 May 2008
- List of "How To" guides
- List of documenation pages in french / documentation en Français
- Jeeves manual - This manual explains how to develop an application based on the Jeeves library (document is somewhat outdated)
- Producing Open Source Software - For more background on Producing Open Source Software.
- Interoperability tests matrix - A table containing interoperability tests, cross-platform. For CSW 2.0.2 ISO improvements this is the page for you.
- ebXML - Wiki for the GeoNetwork 3.x ebXML interface project
- InstallAndConfig Installation Examples
- Mailing lists - subscribe and discuss
- GeoNetwork lists on Nabble.com - browse through the mailing list archives
The GeoNetwork project migrated to this Trac instance, it replaces the tracker at SourceForge.