|Version 20 (modified by ticheler, 6 years ago)|
Welcome to The GeoNetwork opensource Developer website!
If you are a user of the GeoNetwork opensource software, you probably want to go to The GeoNetwork opensource Community website
If you want to report bugs, problems, you are a software developer or simply interested in the development of the GeoNetwork software, this is the place to be :)
- Read the updates to know what we worked on. 1st Quarter 2007 update
- In the planning you can read what's planned for upcoming releases.
- The checklist we use when releasing new versions
- Ideas for future development are worked out in the Research and Development section (RnD)
- Contributions that have not yet, or can not be integrated in the GeoNetwork opensource software. These can include translations, tools and utilities, presentations et cetera.
The GeoNetwork project migrated to this Trac instance, it replaces the tracker at SourceForge.
- To submit or modify bug tickets you'll need to login with an OSGeo Userid.
- To submit an issue use the New Ticket button.
- To query outstanding issues perform a Query.
GeoNetwork Code Sprint @ FOSS4G
At the FOSS4G conference we plan to have a GeoNetwork / associated interfaces code sprint, with as one aim writing a harvester / crawler for a spatial data search engine.
Learn more and sign up on the code sprint page on the osgeo wiki. Remote participation via IRC and VOIP will be possible!