|Version 1 (modified by fxp, 3 years ago)|
|Last edited|| |
|Assigned to release||2.5|
This proposal allows editor to add extent information based on keyword analysis. In the editor a button is added to run the process :
- For each keywords
- Search for the keyword in thesaurus
- If keyword in the thesaurus has an extent
- Add an extent with a description and a bounding box to the metadata record.
The process could be run in 2 modes :
- Add : Keep existing extent elements and add the new one at the end. Editor could clean the section after processing.
- Replace : Remove all extent having only a bounding box (temporal, vertical and bounding polygon are not removed), and add the new one at the end.
Select your keywords
In edit mode, 2 new actions
- Type: GUI
- App: GeoNetwork
- Module: GUI
- Email discussions:
- IRC discussions:
- Vote proposed by Francois the 22nd march 2010
Default configuration parameter is equivalent to current GeoNetwork behavior.
Parameters are defined in config-gui.xml :
<!-- Display or not category information : Categories are stored in the database and a metadata record could be linked to one or more categories. --> <category> <!-- To disable that feature comment this out. This will hide categories in search criteria, metadata editing and administration interface. --> <admin/> <!-- Display category as icon in search results. Categories could be : * define from category table or * define based on schema : iso19139 could be service or dataset and iso19110 is feature catalogue (internal category) mode attribute could be: * all : all categories * db : only from category table * internal : only internal category <display-in-search mode="db"/> --> </category>
Icons could be added to images/category directory.
Backwards Compatibility Issues