Ticket #931 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Editor / Codelist / Add new editor field type
|Reported by:||fxp||Owned by:||geonetwork-devel@…|
Description (last modified by fxp) (diff)
Currently, codelist editing is a simple combo box. Add capability to customize editor control per codelist type.
Configuration is made in <schema>/loc/<lang>/codelists.xml using editorMode attribute to the codelist element:
<codelist name="gmd:CI_DateTypeCode" editorMode="radio">
Type of controls are:
- - not set -: simple combo box (default)
- radio : radio button in one line
- radio_linebreak : radio button with line break
- radio_withdesc : radion button with line break and codelist entry description
- select : select box with size set to the number of items if lower than 7 entries. If element cardinality is greater than one, the selection list allows multiple selection (editor does not need to use (+) control to add more than one element).