Ticket #190 (closed defect: fixed)
Opensearch / fix & improvements
|Reported by:||fxp||Owned by:||fxp|
Patch provided by Oscar Fonts
- Added the 'geo' xml namespace, mandatory for a 'valid' document.
- Shortened the ShortName? tag. Added a LongName? tag.
- Changed url mime type to "application/rss+xml", as it is the response format for rss.search service.
- Added a second url with type="text/html" whose searches go through main.search service. And made that service available to guest user. That means that Firefox/IE will show HTML resultsets instead of rss, much more human-readable.
- Added geometry, name, and hitsPerPage request parameters.
- Changed favicon mime type to "image/x-icon", more standard.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.