|Version 58 (modified by warmerdam, 5 years ago)|
GDAL/OGR Tracker and Wiki
This Trac instance is used for bug, enhancement & task tracking, a user and developer wiki, and a view into the subversion code repository. To edit the wiki pages and bug/enhancement/task tickets you'll need to login with an OSGeo Userid. Read the TracGuide for details about how the site works.
- Submit a new bug report (you need to login with an OSGeo Userid)
- List Open Bugs
- List Open Enhancement Requests
- News and Status Reports
- Licensing Issues
- Governance and Community Participation
- Downloading ready to use executables.
- Software Using GDAL
- CodeSnippets - code snippets and GDAL usage examples (feel free to add interesting samples)
- Additional notes on GDAL and OGR utilities
- BuildHints - Getting source and building for various systems
- RFC (Request For Comment) List
- Buildbot - GDAL compilation and testing farm
- Google Summer of Code Ideas and Projects
- SfcomOledb - Notes on deprecated SFCOM/OLEDB Provider
- TestingNotes - gdalautotest, etc.
- HowToRelease? - notes on preparing a GDAL source release
GDAL/OGR In Other Languages
- Release/1.4.3-News (retracted)
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.