|Version 4 (modified by mloskot, 6 years ago)|
GDAL/OGR 1.4.3 - Overview of Changes
The GDAL 1.4.3 release is a stable release, and contains the following bug fixes.
(TODO: is this correct?) There should be no noteworthy changes in interfaces or APIs.
- Upgraded internal libtiff to libtiff 4.x with a few patches from HEAD
- Fix handling of partial bottom tiles/strips. #1179
- Fix issue with mixed Lambert_Conformal_Conic_1SP and Lambert_Conformal_Conic_2SP. #1315
- Fixed issue with mixed names of WGS72 and WGS84 in libgeotiff code. #1715
- Fix compilation issues on Red Hat EL 5 (64-bit). #1700
- Fixed heap corruption while reading some files. #1701
- Fixed building overviews on an Imagine-created HFA file. #1109
- Made reading variations aux.xml files more bulletproof. #1691
- Fixed calculation of min/max statistics for Erdas Imagine datasets. #1702
- Fix handling corrupted location table for some uncertain images. #1313
- Fix handling corrupted RPF header. #1714
- Fixed Cubic Spline and Lanczos interpolators. #1610