Timeline


and

Dec 24, 2007:

8:31 PM DownloadingGdalBinaries edited by warmerdam
update for 1.5 release (diff)
8:25 PM DownloadSource edited by warmerdam
added 1.5.0 (diff)
8:16 PM NewsAndStatus edited by warmerdam
1.5.0 official. (diff)
8:15 PM WikiStart edited by warmerdam
add 1.5.0 (diff)
8:12 PM Changeset [13445] by warmerdam
update released version

Dec 23, 2007:

9:13 PM Ticket #2082 (OGR warns about 'Multi-column primary key' but there is none) closed by mloskot
fixed: This fix has been ported to the branches/1.4 (r13444). It will be …
9:12 PM Changeset [13444] by mloskot
Port to branches/1.4: Fixed incorrectly reported no-PK tables as …
9:10 PM Ticket #2082 (OGR warns about 'Multi-column primary key' but there is none) reopened by mloskot

Dec 22, 2007:

5:20 AM Ticket #118 (GDAL/r.in.gdal and attribute support (vat.adf)) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Markus, This last summer I implemented VAT support in the AIGRID …
4:04 AM Ticket #2119 (terragen: overflow in implicit constant conversion) closed by rouault
fixed
2:28 AM Changeset [13443] by ajolma
Added a more verbose description to the error message if projection …
2:18 AM BuildingWithMinGW edited by ajolma
(diff)

Dec 21, 2007:

3:16 PM Changeset [13442] by rayg
fix for ticket #2119 (overflow in implicit constant conversion)
3:08 PM Changeset [13441] by rayg
fix for ticket #2119 (overflow in implicit constant conversion)
2:14 PM Changeset [13440] by rayg
1:40 PM Changeset [13439] by tamas
no headers required
1:03 PM Changeset [13438] by tamas
Added standardized copyright header
1:02 PM Changeset [13437] by tamas
Added standardized copyright headers
12:46 PM Changeset [13436] by tamas
Added standardized copyright headers
12:27 PM Changeset [13435] by warmerdam
Updated, did swig review.
11:55 AM testOSR.pl attached to CodeSnippets by darkblueB
trivial point transformation in perl
11:27 AM testOSR2.pl attached to CodeSnippets by darkblueB
trivial Point transform using GDAL 1.5 in perl
10:17 AM Ticket #2107 (ASCII grid disregards nodatavalue when choosing data type) closed by mloskot
fixed: Thanks for the clarification. Right, this is slightly different than I …
10:17 AM Changeset [13434] by mloskot
Port to branches/1.5: Re-fix nodata test when determining AAIGrid data …
10:13 AM Changeset [13433] by mloskot
aaigrid.py: updated test of #2107 fix.
10:09 AM Changeset [13432] by mloskot
Re-fix nodata test when determining AAIGrid data type (Ticket #2107).
9:39 AM Ticket #2118 ([PATCH] Possible NULL-pointer dereferencing in ECWDataset::Open()) closed by dron
fixed: Fixed both in trunk and in 1.5 brunch with revision r13431.
9:39 AM Changeset [13431] by dron
Fixed possible NULL-pointer dereferencing in ECWDataset::Open() as per …
8:52 AM Ticket #2119 (terragen: overflow in implicit constant conversion) created by rouault
When compiling GDAL (1.5, and 1.4.X probably), the following warning …
8:45 AM Ticket #2118 ([PATCH] Possible NULL-pointer dereferencing in ECWDataset::Open()) created by dron
The following patch fixes possible NULL-pointer dereferencing problem …
8:41 AM Changeset [13430] by dron
Documentation updated.
8:41 AM Changeset [13429] by dron
Added support for Wagner IV and VII projections.
8:29 AM Changeset [13428] by dron
Added support for "International Map of the World Polyconic" and …
8:11 AM Changeset [13427] by dron
Added support for "International Map of the World Polyconic" and …
8:03 AM Ticket #2117 (Metadata Item GDALMD_AREA_OR_POINT is not used throughout.) created by moellney
It seems that the Metadata Item […] is not used correctly in GDAL …
8:02 AM Changeset [13426] by dron
Test underlying iostream correctness before usage in ECWDataset::Open().
7:55 AM Changeset [13425] by warmerdam
Improve remote server pre-test.
5:24 AM Ticket #2116 (Various ADRG fixes) closed by rouault
fixed: Backported in branches/1.5 in r13424
5:23 AM Changeset [13424] by rouault
Various ADRG fixes (ticket #2116)
5:23 AM Ticket #2116 (Various ADRG fixes) created by rouault
This ticket is to track various ADRG fixes that are to be backported …
4:57 AM Changeset [13423] by rouault
Test reading of just written blocks for ADRG driver
4:55 AM Changeset [13422] by rouault
Prevent opening in update mode && fix reading of blocks in creation mode
3:54 AM Changeset [13421] by dron
Fixed problem with huge resizing ratios in …
2:56 AM Changeset [13420] by dron
Added support for computing statistics for datasets with arbitrary …
2:26 AM Changeset [13419] by rouault
Remove now useless cleanup for ADRG autotest
2:23 AM Changeset [13418] by rouault
Initialize PAM to avoid creating .aux.xml file when gdalinfo an ADRG …
2:06 AM Changeset [13417] by rouault
Remove unused procedures from ADRG autotest
12:40 AM Ticket #2107 (ASCII grid disregards nodatavalue when choosing data type) reopened by asgerpetersen
Actually that is not what I meant. My problem was overflow. It doesn't …

Dec 20, 2007:

7:25 PM Ticket #1927 (GDAL build for Solaris sparcv9 fails after libraries successfully built) closed by mloskot
fixed: Hopefully, this issue has been fixed by patches applied to this ticket …
7:24 PM Ticket #1929 (Missing compilation and linking flags on Unix) closed by mloskot
fixed: I applied fix for the 2nd issue pointed by Andrey (trunk - …
7:20 PM Changeset [13416] by mloskot
branches\1.5 port: Added basic support for LDFLAGS in response to …
7:15 PM Changeset [13415] by mloskot
Added basic support for LDFLAGS in response to Ticket #1929. Removed …
6:14 PM Changeset [13414] by warmerdam
Prepared as 1.5.0RC2.
6:08 PM Changeset [13413] by warmerdam
Remove unuseful -install target, and VERSION file check.
6:04 PM Changeset [13412] by warmerdam
1.5.0RC1 was found buggy and will be replaced with a new release candidate.
6:00 PM Changeset [13411] by warmerdam
avoid cleaning up tmp files if CPL_DEBUG is ON
5:59 PM Ticket #2115 (Writing 1bit TIFF files broken.) closed by warmerdam
fixed: An autotest for the GTiffBitmapBand read/write case has been …
5:38 PM Ticket #1538 (Static Proj4 + Jasper fails under default ./configure) closed by mloskot
wontfix: The configuration is correct and works as expected. I'm closing this …
5:37 PM Ticket #2113 (buildbot/download updates for 1.5 release) closed by mloskot
fixed: Frank, The buildbot configuration for telacience-stable as well as …
5:14 PM Changeset [13410] by warmerdam
test GTiffBitmapBand - especially creation (#2115)
4:51 PM Changeset [13409] by warmerdam
implement GTiffBitmapBand::IWriteBlock() to fix 1bit createcopy (#2115)
4:49 PM Changeset [13408] by warmerdam
implement GTiffBitmapBand::IWriteBlock() to fix 1bit createcopy (#2115)
4:43 PM Changeset [13407] by mloskot
branches/1.5 backport: Use NODATA value when determining data type of …
4:28 PM Changeset [13406] by pvachon
Added acquisition timestamp to the rs2 driver.
4:07 PM Changeset [13405] by mloskot
Added cleanup procedure to adrg.py test suite.
3:59 PM Ticket #2107 (ASCII grid disregards nodatavalue when choosing data type) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r13404)
3:58 PM Changeset [13404] by mloskot
Use NODATA value when determining data type of AAIGrid grid (Ticket #2107).
3:10 PM Ticket #2115 (Writing 1bit TIFF files broken.) created by warmerdam
[…] It appears my move to GDALDatasetCopyWholeRaster() for the …
2:14 PM Ticket #2114 (Update docs and status of PHP bindings) created by mloskot
This task is about doing update of PHP bindings …
2:11 PM Ticket #2113 (buildbot/download updates for 1.5 release) created by warmerdam
Mateusz, Could you update the nightly snapshots to capture 1.5 branch …
1:30 PM Changeset [13403] by hobu
regenerate for EscapeString?
1:29 PM Changeset [13402] by hobu
Add EscapeString?
12:22 PM Changeset [13401] by warmerdam
add tentative urn:ogc:def:crs:IAU::code support
9:14 AM Ticket #2112 (Field value string representation for NaN) created by cbutlerami
I have some standard DNC/VPF datasets that use NaN for some real field …
7:42 AM Changeset [13400] by dron
Added support for Equirectangular and Cylindrical Equal Area projections.

Dec 19, 2007:

11:01 AM Ticket #2105 (RADARSAT-2 dataset does not expose a subdataset for uncalibrated DNs.) closed by pvachon
fixed: Allan, Give it a try now. It worked for me using the products you …
10:58 AM Changeset [13399] by pvachon
Fixed breakage for detected products (#2105)
10:33 AM Ticket #2111 (gdaltindex crashing on win32) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Also applied to 1.5 branch as r13398.
9:17 AM Changeset [13398] by warmerdam
Remove special direct inclusion of shpopen/dbfopen for gdaltindex (#2111).
8:52 AM Changeset [13397] by warmerdam
Remove special direct inclusion of shpopen/dbfopen for gdaltindex (#2111).
8:28 AM Changeset [13396] by warmerdam
upgrade version to 1.6.0dev
8:24 AM Ticket #2111 (gdaltindex crashing on win32) created by warmerdam
FWTools 2.0.3 build of gdaltindex for win32 (approximately 1.5.0beta2) …
7:01 AM Ticket #2105 (RADARSAT-2 dataset does not expose a subdataset for uncalibrated DNs.) reopened by pvachon
Allan, Are you able to provide me with a copy of the offending …
6:45 AM Ticket #2109 ([PATCH] GDALRasterBand::ComputeStatistics() does not use arbitrary ...) closed by dron
duplicate: This is also duplicate of 2108. Sorry.
6:45 AM Ticket #2110 ([PATCH] GDALRasterBand::ComputeStatistics() does not use arbitrary ...) closed by dron
duplicate: Ah, this is duplicate of #2108
6:43 AM Ticket #2110 ([PATCH] GDALRasterBand::ComputeStatistics() does not use arbitrary ...) created by dron
GDALRasterBand::ComputeStatistics?() does note use arbitrary overviews …
6:42 AM Ticket #2109 ([PATCH] GDALRasterBand::ComputeStatistics() does not use arbitrary ...) created by dron
GDALRasterBand::ComputeStatistics?() does note use arbitrary overviews …
6:40 AM Ticket #2108 ([PATCH] GDALRasterBand::ComputeStatistics() does not use arbitrary ...) created by dron
GDALRasterBand::ComputeStatistics?() does note use arbitrary overviews …
3:08 AM Changeset [13395] by dron
Better fix for rounding ptoblem.
3:01 AM Changeset [13394] by mloskot
Small fix in nmake.opt for Visual C++ 2008
2:07 AM Ticket #2107 (ASCII grid disregards nodatavalue when choosing data type) created by asgerpetersen
When choosing the data type for an ascii grid the driver doesn't care …
1:46 AM Changeset [13393] by dron
Added GDALLoadWorldFile() and GDALLoadTabFile() functions to read …
1:22 AM Changeset [13392] by dron
Avoid rounding problem when computing zone numbers.
1:07 AM Changeset [13391] by mloskot
Updated reference about OGR_DS_Destroy function.
12:21 AM Ticket #2106 (Add GML validation option to ./configure) created by mloskot
This is proposal of new option for ./configure script: …

Dec 18, 2007:

10:30 PM Changeset [13390] by mloskot
Backported update to ./configure summary submitted as r13389.
10:27 PM Changeset [13389] by mloskot
Changed ./configure summary to print names more adequate to names of …
10:04 PM Changeset [13388] by mloskot
Updated svn:keywords property for stats.py.
9:53 PM Changeset [13387] by mloskot
Backported fix in GeoJSON driver to be more bulletproof while dealing …
9:25 PM Changeset [13386] by mloskot
Ported CPLISNan fix for Visual C++ to branches/1.5.
9:21 PM Changeset [13385] by mloskot
Fixed CPLIsNan definitions for Visual C++.
8:14 PM Ticket #1672 (NaNs are not ignored when computing raster min/max) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r13382) and branches/1.5 (r13384). Thanks to Even for …
8:13 PM Changeset [13384] by mloskot
Fixes for handling NaN values when calculating raster statistics …
8:09 PM Changeset [13383] by mloskot
autotest:\pymod\gdaltest.py: Backported poor man tests NaN/Infinite …
7:53 PM Changeset [13382] by mloskot
Fixed handling Nan values when calculating raster statistics (Ticket …
7:50 PM Changeset [13381] by mloskot
autotest\pymod\gdaltest.py: Added poor man tests NaN/Infinite values …
6:50 PM Changeset [13380] by pvachon
Fixed a stupid memory leak introduced in fixing #2104
6:39 PM Changeset [13379] by pvachon
Fixed svn:keywords.
6:25 PM Changeset [13378] by pvachon
Updated rs2 driver documentation to be a bit clearer and cover the …
6:17 PM Changeset [13377] by pvachon
Fixed a logic issue in rs2 dataset calibration LUT application.
5:48 PM Changeset [13376] by mloskot
Improved GeoJSON driver to be more bulletproof while dealing with …
5:32 PM Changeset [13375] by warmerdam
Fix GDT_Byte support (#2104), add various metadata (philv).
5:24 PM Changeset [13374] by pvachon
Added some metadata requested by DRDC to the rs2 driver, most notably …
4:58 PM Ticket #2105 (RADARSAT-2 dataset does not expose a subdataset for uncalibrated DNs.) closed by pvachon
fixed: Fixed in r13373 in TRUNK. I will ask Frank if he minds applying these …
4:58 PM Ticket #2104 (RS2 Driver 8-bit support) closed by pvachon
fixed: Fixed in r13373 in TRUNK. I will ask Frank if he minds applying these …
4:56 PM Changeset [13373] by pvachon
Add support for RADARSAT-2 Scansar detected products (#2104) and …
4:36 PM Ticket #2105 (RADARSAT-2 dataset does not expose a subdataset for uncalibrated DNs.) created by pvachon
The RADARSAT-2 driver does not expose a subdataset in the subdataset …
4:32 PM Ticket #2104 (RS2 Driver 8-bit support) reopened by pvachon
This fix is not enough. The RS2*RasterBand? classes are only …
2:34 PM Changeset [13372] by mloskot
Backported patch disabling libpng abort() calls to branches/1.5 …
2:16 PM Changeset [13371] by mloskot
Added poor man test of PNG driver clean recovery from broken file …
2:16 PM Release/1.5.0-News edited by warmerdam
updated for RC1. (diff)
1:57 PM Changeset [13370] by warmerdam
1.5.0 tag
1:56 PM Changeset [13369] by warmerdam
1.5 branch
1:55 PM Changeset [13368] by warmerdam
version update for 1.5.0 RC1 (final)
1:43 PM Ticket #2104 (RS2 Driver 8-bit support) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Patch applied (r13367), minutes before I begin work snapping 1.5.0RC1!
1:41 PM Changeset [13367] by warmerdam
Added 8bit mag support (#2104).
1:35 PM Ticket #1769 ([PATCH] PNG driver abort()s on some corrupt png files.) closed by mloskot
fixed: Patch applied to trunk (r13366)
1:30 PM Changeset [13366] by mloskot
Patch disabling internal bort() call by libpng (Ticket #1769).
1:28 PM Ticket #2104 (RS2 Driver 8-bit support) created by allanx13
Currently, the RS2 driver supports only 16-bit complex and 16-bit …
1:28 PM TestMatrix150 edited by warmerdam
add notes on cygwin and vc6. (diff)
1:23 PM Changeset [13365] by warmerdam
omnibus fixes for VC6 building (#2106)
12:49 PM Ticket #2103 (VC6 build problems with GDAL 1.5) created by warmerdam
12:43 PM DownloadSource edited by hobu
(diff)
12:13 PM Ticket #2099 (drv_kml.html update) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Apply most changes suggested by Brian (#2099), drop some builder …
12:11 PM Changeset [13364] by warmerdam
Apply most changes suggested by Brian (#2099), drop some builder …
11:16 AM Ticket #1831 (KML driver review and cleanup) closed by hobu
fixed: Done for 1.5. We'll open a new bug for 1.6-related KML work.
11:12 AM Ticket #2102 (configuring --without-ogr ends up linking OGR-related libs) created by hobu
[…] ends up linking in GEOS, SQLite, cUrl, and expat if they are found.
11:05 AM Ticket #2101 (S57 fails reading a feature properly) created by cgtveen
An s57 cell contains features of RDOCAL which are not decoded …
10:52 AM Ticket #2081 (bad constant values in OGR C# wrap?) closed by hobu
fixed
10:07 AM Ticket #2031 (CreateGeometryFromJson/ExportToJson) closed by hobu
fixed: Yep. Things appear to be working fairly well.
10:04 AM Ticket #1810 ([PATCH] Adds --with-hide-internal-symbols options to configure) closed by hobu
fixed: confirmed... closing.
9:52 AM Changeset [13363] by hobu
sync to wiki version
9:51 AM GdalOgrInPython edited by hobu
tweak formatting (diff)
9:39 AM Ticket #2100 (drv_geojson.html) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Changes applied as r13362. Mateusz could you confirm they are appropriate?
9:38 AM Changeset [13362] by warmerdam
correct read/write aspect of docs (#2100)
9:26 AM Ticket #2098 (drv_kml.html update) closed by darkblueB
invalid
9:25 AM Ticket #2097 (drv_kml.html update) closed by darkblueB
invalid
8:34 AM Ticket #2100 (drv_geojson.html) created by darkblueB
enclosed... only two lines changed.. svn diff was unhappy with my way …
8:28 AM Ticket #2099 (drv_kml.html update) created by darkblueB
enclosed, better
8:08 AM Ticket #2098 (drv_kml.html update) created by darkblueB
enclosed
8:08 AM Ticket #2097 (drv_kml.html update) created by darkblueB
enclosed
6:37 AM Ticket #1917 (Enable next-gen Python bindings by default in 1.5) closed by warmerdam
fixed

Dec 17, 2007:

11:55 PM GdalOgrInPython edited by wildintellect
small fix (diff)
11:50 PM GdalOgrInPython edited by wildintellect
(diff)
11:49 PM GdalOgrInPython edited by wildintellect
link howto change win PATH (diff)
11:46 PM GdalOgrInPython edited by wildintellect
Started some windows install directions (diff)
8:03 PM Changeset [13361] by hobu
regenerate to pick up r13248
7:54 PM Ticket #2064 (Building with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition) closed by mloskot
fixed: The VC++ 2008 patch has been updated and applied to SVN trunk …
7:47 PM Changeset [13360] by mloskot
Fixes required to build using Visual C++ 2008, compiler version 9.0, …
2:41 PM Changeset [13359] by rouault
Fix error message
12:51 PM Ticket #2093 (KML & GPX drivers may output invalid coordinates) closed by rouault
fixed: Similar fix commited for the KML driver in r13358
12:49 PM Changeset [13358] by rouault
Fix #2093 for KML driver
12:35 PM Changeset [13357] by rouault
Fix #2093 (only for the GPX driver)
11:07 AM Ticket #2096 (NITF Driver Doesn't support .aux.xml) closed by warmerdam
fixed: This has been corrected in trunk in r13356.
11:07 AM Changeset [13356] by warmerdam
Fix support for PAM services for geotransform and projectionref (#2096).
11:06 AM Ticket #2096 (NITF Driver Doesn't support .aux.xml) created by warmerdam
Using the Create() method to create an NITF file, and then setting the …
9:40 AM Ticket #2095 ([PATCH] UTM zone number is always zero in NITF creation) created by rsoconnor
I created a NITF file with GDALCreate with the ICORDS variable set to …
7:07 AM Changeset [13355] by warmerdam
verify fpSHX non-NULL before using (#1956)
6:55 AM Ticket #2042 ([PATCH] Fixes memory leaks in ili driver) closed by pka
fixed: Patch applied in r13354.
6:52 AM Changeset [13354] by pka
Patch #2042 applied - Fixes XML parser memory leaks Warning in GEOS 2 …
6:38 AM Ticket #2094 (GDALDriver::CreateCopy() method always rewrites description of the ...) closed by dron
fixed: Fixed in revision r13353.
6:38 AM Changeset [13353] by dron
Fixed problem with dataset description setting in …
6:35 AM Ticket #2094 (GDALDriver::CreateCopy() method always rewrites description of the ...) created by dron
GDALDriver::CreateCopy?() contains the following code […] That …

Dec 16, 2007:

1:24 PM Ticket #2093 (KML & GPX drivers may output invalid coordinates) created by rouault
'winkey' has a raster dataset whose longitudes maps from 0 to 360, and …
12:58 PM Changeset [13352] by warmerdam
regenerated
12:57 PM Ticket #2060 (MapInfo conversion Spatial Ref) closed by warmerdam
worksforme: Gert, Let me know if you run into problems again.
12:50 PM Changeset [13351] by rouault
Fix documentation; Mentions the RPFTOC driver
10:37 AM Release/1.5.0-News edited by rouault
Mention new option for tiff driver (ZLEVEL) and CADRG/NITF improvements (diff)
7:22 AM Ticket #2092 ([PATCH] Reduce TIFF JPEG-compressed or pixel-interleaved overview size) created by rouault
In #2033, I noticed that jpeg-compressed tiff overviews were …
1:31 AM Changeset [13350] by rouault
Fix #1810 : --with-hide-internal-symbols and --with-ogpython cannot be …

Dec 15, 2007:

2:11 PM Changeset [13349] by pvachon
Fixed naming of subdatasets, fixed condition on which matrix …
1:58 PM Changeset [13348] by hobu
attempt to fix shifting problem in #2063 due to offsets and add a …
1:43 PM TestMatrix150 edited by pvachon
Atted IA64 (diff)
1:39 PM Ticket #2091 (rs2 driver does not support applying sigma/beta nought and gamma LUTs) closed by pvachon
fixed
12:59 PM Changeset [13347] by pvachon
Add support for applying calibration LUTs to datasets provided by the …
12:46 PM Ticket #2091 (rs2 driver does not support applying sigma/beta nought and gamma LUTs) created by pvachon
The RADARSAT-2 driver currently does not support applying the provided …
4:53 AM Changeset [13346] by rouault
Remove unused #define

Dec 14, 2007:

9:34 PM Ticket #2087 (Need to write XForm for rotated affine transforms) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Back ported into the 1.4-esri branch and briefly tested in r13345.
9:34 PM Changeset [13345] by warmerdam
Add improved support for initializing BASEDATA objects. Add support …
9:13 PM Changeset [13344] by warmerdam
add testing of reading and writing affine xforms geotransforms (#2087)
9:11 PM Changeset [13343] by warmerdam
Add improved support for initializing BASEDATA objects. Add support …
12:58 PM Changeset [13342] by rouault
Remove unused #define
10:53 AM TestMatrix150 edited by springmeyer
(diff)
10:50 AM WikiStart edited by springmeyer
(diff)
10:48 AM Ticket #2090 (Hard to avoid C++ Dependencies with GDAL/OGR C API) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I have modified include files in r13340 and r13339 to supress C++ …
10:41 AM Changeset [13341] by warmerdam
rework GEOS defines to include /source/headers for geos_version.h
10:37 AM TestMatrix150 edited by springmeyer
(diff)
10:36 AM TestMatrix150 edited by springmeyer
(diff)
10:20 AM Changeset [13340] by warmerdam
honour new CPL_SUPRESS_CPLUSPLUS macro for CPLLocaleC (#2090)
10:10 AM Changeset [13339] by warmerdam
honour new CPL_SUPRESS_CPLUSPLUS macro for ogrenvelope and cplstring …
10:07 AM Ticket #2090 (Hard to avoid C++ Dependencies with GDAL/OGR C API) created by warmerdam
Including cpl_string.h and ogr_core.h - both intended to be C friendly …
9:58 AM Ticket #2089 (ArcSDE Raster driver does not return data for empty blocks) closed by hobu
fixed: added in r13338
9:56 AM Changeset [13338] by hobu
Return data for empty blocks in IReadBlock #2089
9:56 AM Ticket #2089 (ArcSDE Raster driver does not return data for empty blocks) created by hobu
The raster driver needs to return 0's for the instance when ArcSDE …
8:10 AM Ticket #2088 (pycc errror while building Python on Solaris 10) created by mloskot
I'm trying to build and test GDAL under Solaris 10 using Sun C …

Dec 13, 2007:

8:31 PM Ticket #2087 (Need to write XForm for rotated affine transforms) created by warmerdam
We need the ability to write rotated and skewed geotransforms in HFA …
8:21 PM Ticket #2086 (morphToESRI() for Oblique_Stereographic) reopened by warmerdam
Gao Peng writes: I changed to map "Oblique_Stereographic" to …
3:16 PM Changeset [13337] by tamas
Temporary fix for the bad constant values #2081
11:50 AM Ticket #2086 (morphToESRI() for Oblique_Stereographic) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Patch applied in trunk (r13336) and 1.4-esri (r13335) branches.
11:50 AM Changeset [13336] by warmerdam
map oblique stereographic to north/south pole in ESRI (#2086)
11:48 AM Changeset [13335] by warmerdam
map oblique stereographic to north/south pole in ESRI (#2086)
11:47 AM Ticket #2086 (morphToESRI() for Oblique_Stereographic) created by warmerdam
Frank, I made a change to convert PROJECTION "Oblique_Stereographic" …
11:23 AM Changeset [13334] by warmerdam
disable use of OGR driver functions when OGR_ENABLED false (#2084)
8:02 AM Ticket #2085 (minor fix (and enhancement) for wince project file) created by wbaer
The VS project file needs a new shape source file added to build …
12:15 AM Ticket #2084 (Core depends on drivers (KML/GeoJson)) created by wbaer
Hi, I wanted to testbuild 1.5b2 on wince and encountered unresolved …

Dec 12, 2007:

7:46 PM FAQRaster edited by springmeyer
(diff)
2:13 PM Changeset [13333] by rouault
Fix doc
2:05 PM Ticket #2083 (gtiff driver not respecting separate nodata for each band) created by maphew
The geotiff format driver assigns all bands the same nodata value, …
12:16 PM Ticket #2069 (Mac OS X patches - framework libname fix) closed by hobu
fixed
12:03 PM FAQRaster edited by springmeyer
(diff)
11:50 AM BuildingOnUnix edited by warmerdam
add buildhints link. (diff)
11:45 AM BuildingOnUnix edited by warmerdam
fix formatting. (diff)
11:34 AM BuildingOnUnix edited by darkblueB
(diff)
10:50 AM BuildingOnUnix edited by darkblueB
(diff)
10:49 AM BuildingOnUnix edited by darkblueB
(diff)
9:32 AM Changeset [13332] by dmorissette
Fixed typo in definition of OGR_ST_GetRGBFromString() and missing …
9:29 AM r2v.py attached to CodeSnippets by dustymugs
Convert a GDAL compatible raster to an OGR-created polygon layer
8:50 AM TestMatrix150 edited by cartrite
(diff)
6:16 AM TestMatrix150 edited by cartrite
(diff)
4:42 AM TestMatrix150 edited by cartrite
(diff)

Dec 11, 2007:

8:29 PM GdalOgrInPython edited by ilucena
(diff)
8:28 PM GdalOgrInPython edited by ilucena
(diff)
6:13 PM Changeset [13331] by warmerdam
Added notes on PIXELTYPE extension.
4:54 PM Ticket #2082 (OGR warns about 'Multi-column primary key' but there is none) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r13330) Thanks to Stefan Keller for reporting this issue.
4:53 PM Changeset [13330] by mloskot
Fixed incorrectly reported no-PK tables as having multi-column primary …
4:47 PM TestMatrix150 edited by pvachon
(diff)
4:43 PM Ticket #2082 (OGR warns about 'Multi-column primary key' but there is none) created by mloskot
Stefan Keller reported on the FWTools list: I have a PostgreSQL …
4:33 PM TestMatrix150 edited by pvachon
Added an additional openSuSE entry, Ubuntu entry (diff)
2:42 PM Ticket #2081 (bad constant values in OGR C# wrap?) created by markcheyne
There are many public static readonly string constants exposed in the …
2:42 PM Changeset [13329] by warmerdam
Fix computation of bounding box for GetCoverage?() WCS 1.1 resampled …
2:41 PM Ticket #2080 (WCS 1.1 Driver: Wrong offset for resampled regions) created by warmerdam
When requesting WCS 1.1 GetCoverage? responses with the WCS driver, and …
2:01 PM Changeset [13328] by rouault
Fix memory leak
2:01 PM Changeset [13327] by rouault
Use new OGRGeometryFactory::orgnizePolygons in BNA driver
1:24 PM Ticket #1174 ([PATCH] Enhancement request : specify Tiff Deflate compression level) closed by rouault
fixed: Fix commited in r13326. I've also fixed JPEG_QUALITY that has the same …
1:24 PM Changeset [13326] by rouault
Fix #1174 (ZLEVEL creation option) and additionnaly JPEG_QUALITY too
12:33 PM Ticket #2017 (default XML namespaces should be consistent) closed by rouault
wontfix: Even if we wanted to do it, We couldn't host any XSD anyway. The name …
10:03 AM Changeset [13325] by warmerdam
updated from libgeotiff head
9:29 AM GdalOgrInJava edited by warmerdam
(diff)
9:17 AM Release/1.5.0-News edited by warmerdam
various updates, move swig stuff to end. (diff)
8:54 AM Ticket #2079 (HDF4 driver can't read geolocation fields if the dimension map does ...) created by dron
Ivan Shmakov reported the problem with HDF-EOS file …
8:42 AM Changeset [13324] by warmerdam
Moved AVCBIN registration down in the list temporarily (#1989).
8:39 AM Ticket #1217 ([PATCH] Polygon with 4 nested rings not broken up properly) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I have added a test with geos and non-geos cases in r13323 (trunk).
8:36 AM Changeset [13323] by warmerdam
add test of ring analysis (#1217)
8:33 AM Changeset [13322] by warmerdam
added have_geos() method
7:01 AM Ticket #1553 (Add additional projection names) closed by warmerdam
worksforme: Closing for lack of followup.
6:56 AM Ticket #2054 (Minor leak in DGN) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Fix leak of poLabel object in r13321.
6:54 AM Changeset [13321] by warmerdam
Fix poLabel leak (#2054).
6:16 AM TestMatrix150 edited by cartrite
(diff)
5:51 AM Ticket #1174 ([PATCH] Enhancement request : specify Tiff Deflate compression level) reopened by quickstuff
Though the enhancement worked under FWTools 1.4.x, the option ZLEVEL …
4:20 AM TestMatrix150 edited by cartrite
(diff)
4:04 AM TestMatrix150 edited by cartrite
(diff)
3:44 AM TestMatrix150 edited by cartrite
(diff)

Dec 10, 2007:

10:03 PM Changeset [13320] by warmerdam
update for beta2
10:01 PM Release/1.5.0-News edited by warmerdam
touch up formatting. (diff)
10:00 PM Changeset [13319] by warmerdam
Various updates, mostly swig related.
9:27 PM Ticket #2078 (KML crash on a certain file) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Fixed geometry string buffer overflow in altitude mode (r13318).
9:26 PM Changeset [13318] by warmerdam
Fix buffer overflow in altitude mode (#2078).
9:15 PM Release/1.5.0-News edited by hobu
(diff)
8:49 PM Changeset [13317] by warmerdam
use geos based organizeGeometry() method with geos (#1217)
8:47 PM Changeset [13316] by warmerdam
added organizePolygons() method on OGRGeometryFactory (#1217)
8:45 PM Ticket #2078 (KML crash on a certain file) created by darkblueB
ogr2ogr -f KML ~/output.kml ~/victoriaPlaces2.kml -dsco …
8:39 PM Changeset [13315] by hobu
note about updating python version
8:37 PM Ticket #1696 (Memory leaks in MITAB driver) closed by dmorissette
fixed: The upgrade of the MITAB driver in r13312 (GDAL 1.5.0-beta2) included …
8:37 PM Changeset [13314] by hobu
bump version
8:36 PM Changeset [13313] by hobu
regenerate
8:31 PM Changeset [13312] by dmorissette
Upgrade to MITAB 1.6.4
7:21 PM Ticket #2061 (Add support for OGR Styles in C API) closed by dmorissette
fixed: Done in r13311 (in 1.5.0-beta2). New C API functions not fully tested …
7:18 PM Changeset [13311] by dmorissette
Added support for Style classes in OGR C API (RFC-18, ticket #2061)
6:56 PM rfc18_ogr_styles_c_api edited by dmorissette
Added note about OGR_ST_GetParamIsNull() vs bIsNull arg on all get … (diff)
2:21 PM Ticket #2033 ([PATCH] gdaladdo tif_jpeg assertion failure: sp->cinfo.comm.is_decompressor) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I confirmed getting the is_decompressor error when doing a …
2:18 PM Changeset [13310] by warmerdam
updated
2:08 PM Changeset [13309] by warmerdam
Fixed SDE_PLUGIN testing.
12:28 PM Changeset [13308] by rouault
Rework RPFTOC dataset caching mechanism to make it thread-safe
10:39 AM Changeset [13307] by dron
One more warning cleaned up.
10:39 AM Changeset [13306] by warmerdam
Added OSGB36 datum translation support.
9:30 AM Changeset [13305] by dron
Avoid warnings by making pointers to string literals constant.
9:06 AM TestMatrix150 edited by warmerdam
add notes on mrsid and jp2kak. (diff)
8:56 AM TestMatrix150 edited by warmerdam
note ers testing. (diff)
8:42 AM TestMatrix150 edited by warmerdam
interactive testing for ENVI (diff)
7:06 AM Changeset [13304] by warmerdam
Further relax the Identify() for jpeg files. don't try to scan JFIF …
6:27 AM Changeset [13303] by warmerdam
Added support for Spheroid Bessel.
12:09 AM KML_Driver_examples.pl attached to CodeSnippets by darkblueB
OGR KML driver scripting - in perl
12:01 AM ogr_kml.pl attached to CodeSnippets by darkblueB
OGR_KML test - port of python version to perl

Dec 9, 2007:

6:40 PM Changeset [13302] by warmerdam
add INTERLEAVE metadata per RFC 14 (#2077)
6:40 PM Ticket #2077 ([PATCH] Add INTERLEAVE=PIXEL metadata for PNG (RFC14)) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Patch applied in trunk, thanks.
5:46 PM Changeset [13301] by warmerdam
added normal isis3 data cube
5:26 PM Changeset [13300] by warmerdam
Support single quoted string values for values (ie. ME90N000E.CUB).
5:00 PM Release/1.5.0-News edited by hobu
(diff)
4:17 PM Release/1.5.0-News edited by tamas
(diff)
4:16 PM Release/1.5.0-News edited by tamas
(diff)
3:12 PM Changeset [13299] by warmerdam
regenerated
2:19 PM Changeset [13298] by rouault
Improve PNG reading performance by buffering all bands when reading …
11:59 AM Ticket #2077 ([PATCH] Add INTERLEAVE=PIXEL metadata for PNG (RFC14)) created by rouault
11:03 AM Changeset [13297] by rouault
Use GDALScaledProgress instead of pfnProgress
9:49 AM Ticket #1988 (Detecting Xerces in configure may fail in some cases) closed by mloskot
fixed: We've discussed it in details on #qgis channel with whatnick. We …
9:44 AM Ticket #1645 (configure does not check for SQLite header and library) closed by mloskot
fixed: This ticket is duplicated as #2067 which has been already fixed.
3:42 AM Changeset [13296] by rouault
Fix minor memory leak
3:29 AM Changeset [13295] by rouault
Fix minor memory leak

Dec 8, 2007:

7:39 PM Ticket #2076 ([PATCH] gdalwarp doesn't use overviews) created by crschmidt
It appears that gdalwarp does not take advantage of overviews, always …
4:21 PM TestMatrix150 edited by kyngchaos
kyngchaos - OSX tests & notes (diff)
1:57 PM Changeset [13294] by mloskot
Include cpl_error.h in shp_vsi.c. CPLError reported as undeclared by …
1:39 PM Changeset [13293] by mloskot
ogr\ogrsf_frmts\geojson: include json.h using relative path; exclude …
12:58 PM Ticket #1287 (no configure option to set doc install dir) reopened by kyngchaos
No, nothing done yet. And it applies to a unix build also, so it …
12:46 PM Ticket #2073 (WMS Driver: Failed downloads cause segfault) closed by rouault
fixed: Additionnal test commited in r13287 that prevents the crash. Confirmed …
12:42 PM Changeset [13292] by rouault
Increase precision of BBOX coordinates to 8 decimals in WMS driver
12:28 PM Changeset [13291] by rouault
Avoid ugly C cast
12:11 PM Changeset [13290] by rouault
Improve WMS driver debugging
11:55 AM Changeset [13289] by rouault
Don't limit the number of debug messages
11:04 AM Changeset [13288] by pvachon
Free CPLXMLNode in tsx driver
10:39 AM Changeset [13287] by rouault
Continue to fix #2073
9:36 AM Ticket #1287 (no configure option to set doc install dir) closed by hobu
duplicate: I think we've fixed this one as part of the Framework stuff? If not, …
9:35 AM Changeset [13286] by hobu
apply William's framework patches for #2069
9:33 AM Ticket #2074 (gdal-config needs adjustment for CONFIG_LIBS_INS for OSX framework) closed by hobu
fixed: applied in r13285
9:32 AM Changeset [13285] by hobu
apply William's Framework patch for #2074
9:32 AM Ticket #2075 ([PATCH] Add VSISafeMul2, etc. functions to detect overflows) created by rouault
In GDAL, we frequently do things like VSIMalloc(nXSize * nYSize * …
9:09 AM Ticket #2074 (gdal-config needs adjustment for CONFIG_LIBS_INS for OSX framework) created by kyngchaos
Because of the slightly different relation $INST_LIB has to $prefix in …
7:18 AM Changeset [13284] by dron
Check if pszPath is being NULL in CPLGetXMLNode().
3:40 AM Changeset [13283] by rouault
Check GDALRasterBand::InitBlockInfo? return value (ticket #2073)

Dec 7, 2007:

7:52 PM Ticket #1988 (Detecting Xerces in configure may fail in some cases) reopened by whatnick
The Xerces detection is failing for MingW with the following configure …
6:57 PM Ticket #2073 (WMS Driver: Failed downloads cause segfault) created by crschmidt
A failed download of a tile due to a 500 error can cause a segfault. …
2:53 PM Ticket #2071 (KML driver - doesn't take into account spatial filters) closed by rouault
fixed
2:44 PM Changeset [13282] by rouault
Fix GetFeatureCount? when filters are set; Set SRS per feature
2:43 PM Changeset [13281] by rouault
Reenable fast feature count when no filters are set (ticket #2071)
2:25 PM Changeset [13280] by rouault
Take into account spatial/attribute filters for KML (ticket #2071)
2:04 PM Ticket #2072 (ogr_srs_validate.cpp is missing Standard Parallel 1 parameter for the ...) created by mrosen
[…]
1:45 PM Ticket #2071 (KML driver - doesn't take into account spatial filters) created by rouault
Running test_ogrsf on a KML file (samples.kml from autotest suite) …
12:46 PM PGeo edited by mloskot
(diff)
11:31 AM Ticket #2070 (Remove OGRStyleVector) created by dmorissette
As part of the discussions on [wiki:rfc18_ogr_styles_c_api RFC 18: OGR …
10:15 AM TestMatrix150 edited by rouault
(diff)
10:13 AM Changeset [13279] by dron
Set ellipsoid codes along with datums in exportToPanorama().

Dec 6, 2007:

7:25 PM Ticket #910 (ESRI ASCII GRIDS: Error reading last line) closed by mloskot
fixed
6:09 PM Ticket #1567 (Patch for HFA no-data value support) closed by mloskot
fixed: Patch applied to trunk along with NoData? read/write tests in hfa.py …
6:05 PM Changeset [13278] by mloskot
Added NoData? value support to HFA driver (Ticket #1567).
5:59 PM Ticket #1947 (Overviews have strange artifact) closed by crschmidt
fixed: This behavior is fixed in GDAL SVN trunk, confirmed by westside.
5:28 PM Ticket #2069 (Mac OS X patches - framework libname fix) created by kyngchaos
Sorry, forgot about this. I worked out a way to get the OSX framework …
4:26 PM Changeset [13277] by mloskot
Updated svn:keywords property.
4:21 PM Ticket #2067 (configure detects SQLite even if not available) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r13276) Added new macro ax_lib_sqlite3.m4 that …
4:20 PM Changeset [13276] by mloskot
Fixed detection of SQLite 3 headers and library (Ticket #2067). Added …
3:11 PM Ticket #2068 (Strange Python dependency to libNCSCnet) created by mloskot
I'm building GDAL with ECW support on Mac OS X 10.4 using …
3:01 PM UserDocs/GdalWarp edited by maphew
addendum about needing -dstnodata (diff)
2:25 PM Ticket #2067 (configure detects SQLite even if not available) created by mloskot
I use Ubuntu 7.04 and have only …
1:45 PM UserDocs/GdalWarp edited by maphew
added example for setting nodata flag in multiple images (diff)
11:33 AM TestMatrix150 edited by rouault
(diff)
11:32 AM TestMatrix150 edited by rouault
(diff)
11:22 AM TestMatrix150 edited by rouault
(diff)
11:17 AM TestMatrix150 edited by rouault
Status on my Ubuntu 7.10 i386 box (diff)
11:08 AM UserDocs/GdalMerge created by maphew
initial stub document. needs to fleshed out.
11:04 AM UserDocs edited by maphew
added link for new GdalMerge? page (diff)
11:01 AM Ticket #2066 (Remove libgeos from linker flags) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r13275)
11:00 AM Changeset [13275] by mloskot
Removed dependency of GEOS C++ API from linker flags (Ticket #2066).
10:46 AM UserDocs/GeoTiff created by maphew
added optimal lzw compression
10:23 AM UserDocs edited by maphew
(diff)
10:22 AM UserDocs edited by maphew
added link for new GeoTIFF page (diff)
9:14 AM PGeo edited by mloskot
Added my personal comments to .mdb on Unix (diff)
9:09 AM PGeo edited by mloskot
(diff)
9:07 AM PGeo edited by mloskot
Added PGeo notes (diff)
8:01 AM PGeo created by mloskot
Started PGeo driver
7:22 AM Ticket #2066 (Remove libgeos from linker flags) created by mloskot
This task is about removing GEOS C++ API library (libgeos) from linker …
6:38 AM Ticket #2065 (GDAL apps over-linking issue) created by frankie
Recent dpkg-shlibs in Debian sid is able to auto-detect linking …
6:00 AM Changeset [13274] by warmerdam
upgrade to use preliminary SAHooks versions of shapelib
5:27 AM TestMatrix150 edited by nowakpl
(diff)
5:04 AM TestMatrix150 edited by warmerdam
note a few buildbot successes. (diff)
4:26 AM Ticket #2064 (Building with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition) created by mloskot
Current version of GDAL from SVN does not compile cleanly using Visual …
4:24 AM TestMatrix150 edited by ajolma
(diff)
3:26 AM TestMatrix150 edited by ajolma
(diff)

Dec 5, 2007:

8:45 PM Changeset [13273] by crschmidt
That file was unneccesary.
8:45 PM Changeset [13272] by crschmidt
Add testing file.
8:44 PM Changeset [13271] by warmerdam
test commit
8:41 PM Changeset [13270] by warmerdam
normalize header block formatting
8:35 PM Changeset [13269] by crschmidt
Creating a sandbox for me.
8:35 PM Changeset [13268] by warmerdam
various updates
8:00 PM TestMatrix150 edited by warmerdam
add additional notes on logging in, and autotest. (diff)
3:26 PM GdalOgrInPython edited by chrisbarker
(diff)
2:26 PM Ticket #2058 (gdaltindex doesn't read projection stored in .aux.xml) closed by maphew
invalid
2:16 PM Changeset [13267] by warmerdam
regenerated
1:32 PM Changeset [13266] by hobu
specify the -outdir when making the bindings with swig for python
12:37 PM Changeset [13265] by rouault
Fix KML doc
11:10 AM Changeset [13264] by hobu
the datasource owns the result of ExecuteSQL, and a new object is not …
10:39 AM Changeset [13263] by hobu
update version info to b1
10:33 AM Ticket #2063 (exporting ArcSDE raster results in a displaced image) created by dcarreira
Using FWTools 1.3.9 with gdal_SDE_92.dll plugin, and exporting a …
10:11 AM Changeset [13262] by warmerdam
try to make nitfdump.exe build work more smoothly
9:51 AM Ticket #2062 (ogr_kml.py failing on win32) created by warmerdam
My FWTools build of GDAL/OGR fails the ogr_kml.py script like this: …
9:48 AM Changeset [13261] by warmerdam
add reporting of found value on failure
9:38 AM Changeset [13260] by warmerdam
regenerated
8:57 AM Changeset [13259] by mloskot
Clarified error message in ax_xerces.m4 macro.
8:55 AM Changeset [13258] by mloskot
Updated svn:keywords property.
8:49 AM Ticket #2050 (expat configure problem on MinGW) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r13256). Added new macro m4/ax_expat.m4 There are …
8:48 AM Changeset [13257] by warmerdam
fix AC_LD_SHARED to use CFLAGS, regenerate configure
8:45 AM Changeset [13256] by mloskot
Fixed problems with Expat XML Parser detection by configure (Ticket …
8:08 AM Changeset [13255] by warmerdam
add small PNM driver test
8:08 AM Changeset [13254] by warmerdam
Add color interpretation information for pgm and ppm bands.
6:55 AM Ticket #1963 (pointers in OSX 10.5 are 64bits - cpl_multiproc:CPLGetPID() uses int) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Note, we can't use types like pthread_t in the public API since we …
6:54 AM Changeset [13253] by warmerdam
CPLGetPID() now returns GIntBig (#1963)
6:53 AM rfc18_ogr_styles_c_api edited by dmorissette
Added link to ticket #2061 (diff)
6:52 AM rfc1_pmc edited by warmerdam
add link to current membership. (diff)
6:50 AM GovernanceAndCommunity edited by warmerdam
break out PSC member list. (diff)
6:50 AM Ticket #2061 (Add support for OGR Styles in C API) created by dmorissette
This ticket is to track the implementation of support for OGR Styles …
6:46 AM RfcList edited by dmorissette
Updated RFC 18 status to adopted (diff)
6:45 AM rfc18_ogr_styles_c_api edited by dmorissette
Updated status to adopted and added vote results (diff)
6:21 AM Ticket #2059 (drv_kml.html additions for KML v1.5) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Closing since the action is taking. I've also closed #1840 requesting …
6:20 AM Ticket #1840 (KML Driver - Documentation needed) closed by warmerdam
fixed: A preliminary kml doc was submitted in #2059 and applied. Closing.
6:04 AM Changeset [13252] by ilucena
Generated by "makegdal_gen 8.00 > makegdal80.vcproj"
6:01 AM Changeset [13251] by ilucena
Generated by "makegdal_gen 7.10 > makegdal71.vcproj"

Dec 4, 2007:

10:26 PM Changeset [13250] by hobu
apply darkblueB's doc patch for #2059
10:13 PM Changeset [13249] by hobu
more text, still not done, sync'd with …
10:12 PM GdalOgrInPython edited by hobu
(diff)
10:05 PM Ticket #2060 (MapInfo conversion Spatial Ref) created by gvanmaren
Hi, I am trying to convert a projected shapefile to MapInfo? format. …
8:17 PM Ticket #2059 (drv_kml.html additions for KML v1.5) created by darkblueB
a first rough at a new documentation page. Would be great to have a …
6:58 PM Changeset [13248] by hobu
slight tweak of the char options typemap to follow what Ari did in r12971
6:48 PM SecondMeeting edited by hobu
(diff)
4:50 PM Ticket #2058 (gdaltindex doesn't read projection stored in .aux.xml) created by maphew
if I use gdal_translate to assign a projection to an image edited in …
4:41 PM Ticket #2057 (clip with (some) bounding coords outside image extent) created by maphew
I often need to be able to specify a clipping box whose extent ranges …
3:31 PM Ticket #2056 ([PATCH] KML Debug output imrpovement) created by darkblueB
supplanted somewhat arcane debug strings with a simpler version. The …
3:01 PM Ticket #2055 ([PATCH - libtiff] Leak in GDALDefaultOverviews::HaveMaskFile ?) created by rouault
When running Valgrind on mask.py (mask_2 and mask_3 tests can be …
2:33 PM Changeset [13247] by rouault
Fix small memory leak
1:42 PM Changeset [13246] by hobu
regenerate
1:42 PM Changeset [13245] by hobu
revert r13242
1:16 PM Changeset [13244] by rouault
Fix minor memory leak
1:10 PM Changeset [13243] by hobu
regenerate
1:10 PM Changeset [13242] by hobu
try to free the return value for char string
12:57 PM Ticket #2048 (SDE Error(-139) The specified coordinate exceeds the valid coordinate range) closed by tamas
fixed: Applied in trunk r13240
12:55 PM Changeset [13241] by rouault
Fix a few memory leaks
12:53 PM Changeset [13240] by tamas
Ensure the coordinates of the spatial filter to fall within the extent …
12:44 PM Changeset [13239] by rouault
Fix Valgrind warning about conditional jump on uninitialized memory
12:42 PM Changeset [13238] by hobu
typemaps for GUInt32
12:37 PM Changeset [13237] by hobu
make sure to clean up the CPLHTTPResult when we're done
12:21 PM Ticket #2054 (Minor leak in DGN) created by hobu
It seems poLabel leaks here …
12:08 PM Changeset [13236] by warmerdam
Avoid leak of panRemap.
11:47 AM Changeset [13235] by warmerdam
Removed link to dan's programs.
11:46 AM GdalOgrInPython edited by warmerdam
(diff)
11:29 AM TestMatrix150 edited by ajolma
(diff)
11:17 AM TestMatrix150 edited by ajolma
(diff)
11:09 AM Changeset [13234] by ajolma
removed clean.bat as its functionality is moved into make.bat and it …
10:53 AM Release/1.5.0-News edited by rouault
Move mention of BNA driver into OGR section (diff)
10:52 AM Changeset [13233] by rouault
Move mention of BNA driver into OGR section
10:15 AM Changeset [13232] by dron
Cosmetic adjustment for --enable-debug macro.
10:12 AM TestMatrix150 edited by warmerdam
add buildbot builds. (diff)
10:04 AM Changeset [13231] by dron
Added note about GDALGridCreate() function; few misspellings fixed.
9:30 AM SecondMeeting edited by warmerdam
(diff)
9:16 AM rfc18_ogr_styles_c_api edited by dmorissette
(diff)
9:15 AM rfc18_ogr_styles_c_api edited by dmorissette
(diff)
9:13 AM rfc18_ogr_styles_c_api edited by dmorissette
(diff)
9:02 AM TestMatrix150 edited by warmerdam
(diff)
8:58 AM Changeset [13230] by warmerdam
added --enable-debug switch (#2014)
8:39 AM ReleaseManagementPrelim created by hobu
8:37 AM SecondMeeting edited by hobu
(diff)
8:16 AM Ticket #2051 (CEOS Driver doesn't support the .sard naming convention) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Great, thanks. Closing since all now seems well.
8:14 AM TestMatrix150 edited by warmerdam
(diff)
8:13 AM TestMatrix150 created by warmerdam
preliminary
7:57 AM Ticket #2053 ([PATCH] gdal2tiles.py: add world file output) created by olt
Here is a patch for gdal2tiles.py that adds output support for world …
7:47 AM Ticket #2052 ([PATCH]gdal2tiles.py: support for jpg and tiff tiles) created by olt
Here is a patch for gdal2tiles.py to support output of jpg and tiff …
7:42 AM SecondMeeting edited by warmerdam
add minutes review, test matrix link. (diff)
7:25 AM GdalOgrInPython edited by warmerdam
update location of samples and scripts, added Dan Stahlke's scripts. (diff)
7:21 AM Changeset [13229] by warmerdam
Blind effort to support radarsat-1 files reported in #2051.
7:17 AM Changeset [13228] by warmerdam
Add reference to Dan Stahlke's scripts.
7:11 AM Ticket #2051 (CEOS Driver doesn't support the .sard naming convention) created by allanx13
The CEOS driver (frmts/ceos2) does not support the following naming …
6:59 AM Ticket #2050 (expat configure problem on MinGW) created by warmerdam
Tim reports (via email) that for gdal 1.5.0beta1: ./configure fails …
3:35 AM Ticket #2045 (Regression in HDF4 due to r12768) closed by dron
fixed: This one should be fixed now in trunk.
3:33 AM Changeset [13227] by dron
Fixed regression in band counting logic. As per bug #2045.
1:56 AM Ticket #2049 (SDE Error(-139) The specified coordinate exceeds the valid coordinate range) closed by tamas
duplicate
1:55 AM Ticket #2049 (SDE Error(-139) The specified coordinate exceeds the valid coordinate range) created by tamas
When using a spatialfilter that falls outside of the area of the layer …
1:50 AM Ticket #2048 (SDE Error(-139) The specified coordinate exceeds the valid coordinate range) created by tamas
When using a spatialfilter that falls outside of the area of the layer …
12:54 AM Ticket #2047 (ogr2ogr ignores datumtransformation using towgs84) created by mlechner
I'm trying to translate some mapinfo-data from madagascar using a …

Dec 3, 2007:

9:08 PM Release/1.5.0-News created by warmerdam
9:05 PM NewsAndStatus edited by warmerdam
(diff)
8:42 PM SecondMeeting created by warmerdam
8:37 PM GovernanceAndCommunity edited by warmerdam
added second meeting. (diff)
8:36 PM Changeset [13226] by warmerdam
Notes on debug and internal symbol hiding build options.
8:34 PM Changeset [13225] by warmerdam
update to 1.5.0b1
8:33 PM Ticket #2014 (Switch to more conventional debug build operation) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I have stripped out all the CFG stuff, and modified to operate more …
8:31 PM Changeset [13224] by warmerdam
switched to conventional CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS compile option instead of CFG …
8:02 PM Changeset [13223] by warmerdam
Fix rfc 11/12 mixup.
7:58 PM Ticket #2046 (KML input with enough big Names and Descriptions throws an uncaught ...) closed by warmerdam
fixed: There were a couple of issues with the code in …
7:58 PM Changeset [13222] by warmerdam
Fixed some serious bugs in KMLNode::getNameElement() (#2046).
7:42 PM Changeset [13221] by warmerdam
Preliminary 1.5.0 NEWs.
6:55 PM Ticket #2037 (Use OFTDateTime instead of OFTString when converting the SDE datetime ...) closed by hobu
fixed: Declaring fixed.
6:44 PM Ticket #2034 (ogr.CreateLayer has the wrong parameter name for the SRS) closed by hobu
fixed: no significant complaints about this one so far, although would Ari's …
6:35 PM Ticket #1022 (MySQL driver open fails on a database with no tables) closed by hobu
fixed: Confirmed that this one seems to work ok. sptest is a newly created …
6:28 PM Changeset [13220] by warmerdam
enable terragen on unix builds
6:27 PM Changeset [13219] by warmerdam
cleanup various warnings
4:04 PM Ticket #2046 (KML input with enough big Names and Descriptions throws an uncaught ...) created by darkblueB
long <name> and/or <description> tags in a KML file will fail upon …
2:05 PM Changeset [13218] by ajolma
Crafting the docs and tests.
2:03 PM Changeset [13217] by ajolma
a bunch of new aliases for existing methods
1:33 PM rfc18_ogr_styles_c_api edited by dmorissette
(diff)
1:32 PM rfc18_ogr_styles_c_api edited by dmorissette
(diff)
1:31 PM rfc18_ogr_styles_c_api created by dmorissette
12:59 PM Changeset [13216] by ajolma
make generate creates the lib dirs if they do not exist
12:57 PM Changeset [13215] by ajolma
better make(.bat) for mingw dos prompt
12:55 PM Changeset [13214] by ajolma
more elaborate DataSource?.CreateLayer?: the named parameter version
12:52 PM Changeset [13213] by ajolma
in method Contours LayerConstructor? is a hashref
12:48 PM RfcList edited by dmorissette
(diff)
12:22 PM Ticket #1147 ([PATCH] Writing NITF files using UTM Mode and Southern Zones) closed by rouault
fixed: Commited in r13212
12:21 PM Changeset [13212] by rouault
Add error checking when writing invalid UTM coordinates in NITF (bug #1147)
10:36 AM Changeset [13211] by hobu
a note about OGR_SDE_SEARCHORDER
10:32 AM Changeset [13210] by hobu
actually use the search order environment variable for …
10:28 AM Changeset [13209] by hobu
check the return value of SE_shape_create when making the spatial …
1:33 AM Ticket #1763 (GDAL2Tiles - Utility for easy tile-based publishing of raster maps and ...) closed by klokan
fixed: The patch supplied by olt is commited (thank you again olt). …
12:51 AM Changeset [13208] by klokan
Patch from trac #1763 by olt is applied - details in trac (performace …

Dec 2, 2007:

9:19 PM Changeset [13207] by warmerdam
set IREP/IREPBAND for JPEG compressed NITF RGB files to YCBCr (#2027)
9:13 PM Changeset [13206] by warmerdam
do not try and save pam info for subfiles
8:23 PM Changeset [13205] by warmerdam
don't terminate create/createcopy just because delete fails
5:36 PM Ticket #2043 (Inserting histogram and color table into HFA file causes duplicate entries) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Even, I see no sign how this code would introduce new leaks. If you …
3:10 PM Ticket #2043 (Inserting histogram and color table into HFA file causes duplicate entries) reopened by rouault
I'm wondering if it will not cause memory leaks. The patch adds 'new …
2:55 PM Changeset [13204] by rouault
Document the RPFTOC_FORCE_RGBA environment variable
2:49 PM Changeset [13203] by rouault
Closes a.toc file in case of bad subdataset name
2:20 PM Ticket #2044 (GeoJSON Compiler problems with MINGW) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Cool, closing.
2:09 PM Ticket #2045 (Regression in HDF4 due to r12768) created by rouault
This follows a chat with Nowak on IRC. gdalinfo on …
12:37 PM Changeset [13202] by warmerdam
avoid creating duplicate nodes (#2043)
12:32 PM Ticket #2043 (Inserting histogram and color table into HFA file causes duplicate entries) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I was unable to reproduce this problem but the changes all seem …
12:32 PM Changeset [13201] by warmerdam
avoid creating duplicate nodes (#2043)
12:18 PM Changeset [13200] by rouault
Fix RawRasterBand::IWriteBlock for complex data type (bug #2039)
10:40 AM Changeset [13199] by rouault
Move the closing of the file AFTER the deletion of the raw raster band …
10:32 AM Changeset [13198] by warmerdam
use CPLVASPrintf() to avoid porting problems (#2044)
10:31 AM Changeset [13197] by warmerdam
introduce CPLVASPrintf() (#2044)
10:09 AM Changeset [13196] by ajolma
a few things
10:08 AM Ticket #2044 (GeoJSON Compiler problems with MINGW) created by whatnick
Various WIN32 defines break the compilation of the GeoJSON driver …
10:00 AM Changeset [13195] by ajolma
changes due to moves
9:58 AM Changeset [13194] by ajolma
more moves
9:55 AM Changeset [13193] by ajolma
moves
9:50 AM Changeset [13192] by ajolma
subdirs
7:12 AM Changeset [13191] by ajolma
compiles and tests ok, almost all language specifics are in language subdir
5:44 AM Ticket #1815 (gdal2tiles.py doesn't work when installed as instructed: FWTools ...) closed by klokan
fixed
5:42 AM Ticket #1870 (GDAL2Tiles KML Children Visibility + Square Pixel Condition) closed by klokan
fixed
5:37 AM Changeset [13190] by klokan
NG Python binding checked (now NumPy? primary, Numeric as fallback), …
4:30 AM Changeset [13189] by ajolma
refactored and working
1:13 AM Changeset [13188] by ajolma
Start a testbed for refactored swig bindings.

Dec 1, 2007:

6:14 PM Ticket #2043 (Inserting histogram and color table into HFA file causes duplicate entries) created by gillins
Creates duplicate 'Descriptor_Table' entries that cause Imagine to …
12:21 PM Changeset [13187] by warmerdam
disable complex tests as this was lost in Bruce's update
12:16 PM Changeset [13186] by warmerdam
Removed addition of -O2 -g to CXXFLAGS - no apparent reason (#1887).
12:16 PM Ticket #1887 (jpeg2000 makefile adds debug and optimization flags) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Even, I have removed them. There was no *apparent* rationale. …
12:12 PM Ticket #1816 (Some DXFDWG driver code derived from DWGDirect) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I have removed this from ogr_formats.html. I think this should be …
12:11 PM Ticket #348 (must be owner of location/mapset to access GRASS raster) closed by warmerdam
worksforme
12:08 PM Ticket #1669 (Copying a MrSID image to JPG 2000 greater than 4GB fails.) closed by warmerdam
worksforme: Closing for lack of details on how to reproduce.
12:05 PM Changeset [13185] by warmerdam
Removed the other face of the dxfdwg driver.
11:58 AM Changeset [13184] by warmerdam
restore GetFileList?() method
11:52 AM Changeset [13183] by warmerdam
Major upgrade from Bruce Payne.
11:47 AM Changeset [13182] by warmerdam
major update provided by Bruce Payne
11:44 AM Changeset [13181] by warmerdam
Removed DXFDWG driver ... off mainstream now.
10:34 AM Ticket #1758 (Creating overview on a TILED LZW GTiff fails) closed by warmerdam
fixed: The changes were ported back to libtiff 3.9 a week or so ago. Closing.
9:45 AM NewsAndStatus edited by rouault
Update with 1.4.4 release (diff)
9:29 AM AutotestStatus edited by rouault
Mention WMS autotest (diff)
9:28 AM Changeset [13180] by rouault
Add WMS driver autotest
9:19 AM Changeset [13179] by ajolma
Named parameters for Contours
8:56 AM Changeset [13178] by rouault
Update doc to mention that INTERLIS driver supports creation
8:51 AM Changeset [13177] by rouault
Give tip how to extract spatial information from CSV file using the …
8:32 AM Ticket #1816 (Some DXFDWG driver code derived from DWGDirect) reopened by rouault
http://www.gdal.org/ogr/ogr_formats.html still mentions DXF/DWG and …
7:08 AM Changeset [13176] by rouault
Document encoding issues and improve error reporting
6:15 AM Changeset [13175] by rouault
Test <link> attributes in GPX driver
6:15 AM Changeset [13174] by rouault
Add support for <link> attribute in GPX driver
5:04 AM Changeset [13173] by rouault
Add debug info for GRGPXDataSource::Open
5:00 AM Changeset [13172] by ajolma
fix the Contours method
4:53 AM Ticket #2042 ([PATCH] Fixes memory leaks in ili driver) created by rouault
The attached patch fixes memory leaks due to lack of …
4:48 AM Changeset [13171] by ajolma
Document and test the Drivers methods
4:46 AM Changeset [13170] by ajolma
Drivers methods
4:17 AM Changeset [13169] by ajolma
Crafting the docs.
4:16 AM Changeset [13168] by ajolma
make sure to call GetLayerByIndex? with a number
4:15 AM Changeset [13167] by ajolma
the data source in contours defaults to a new memory data source
2:56 AM Changeset [13166] by rouault
Update my informations

Nov 30, 2007:

8:25 PM Ticket #2041 (S-57 Updates don't replace FRID field in target record) created by bdbcat
S-57 update method does not seem to update the FRID field of a record …
2:45 PM Changeset [13165] by ajolma
Document the Contours method, use class names as return types when …
2:27 PM Changeset [13164] by ajolma
input typemaps for double arrays, no data values (defined not …
2:24 PM Changeset [13163] by ajolma
I am adding binding to the ContourGenerate? function and need to import …
10:08 AM FAQCoordinateSystemsAndProjections edited by maphew
(diff)
9:52 AM FAQCoordinateSystemsAndProjections edited by maphew
(diff)
9:51 AM FAQCoordinateSystemsAndProjections edited by maphew
(diff)
9:50 AM Ticket #2040 (nitfdataset.cpp doesn't descriminate between RPC00A and RPC00B coefficients) created by JaredRubinAZ
From the documentation that I have read on the RPC00A and the RPC00B …
9:50 AM FAQCoordinateSystemsAndProjections edited by maphew
added note about "user be aware" for datum transformations (diff)
7:53 AM Ticket #2039 (RawRasterBand::IWriteBlock not testing for complex) created by JaredRubinAZ
In RawRasterBand::IWriteBlock there is a test for complex data type …
7:31 AM Changeset [13162] by warmerdam
added VIRTUALIO driver capability metadata
6:50 AM Ticket #2038 (gdaltransform/gdalwarp -tps: incorrect results for some control point sets) created by janh
For some sets of control points gdaltransform and gdalwarp give …

Nov 29, 2007:

2:52 PM Changeset [13161] by hobu
regenerate
2:52 PM Changeset [13160] by hobu
misspeled the function name
2:44 PM Changeset [13159] by warmerdam
Don't crash if poOverDS is NULL!
2:34 PM Changeset [13158] by hobu
actually use the OGR_G_ExportToJson method instead of the GML one
2:06 PM Changeset [13157] by tamas
Use OFTDateTime instead of OFTString when converting the SDE date type.
2:03 PM Ticket #2037 (Use OFTDateTime instead of OFTString when converting the SDE datetime ...) created by tamas
Currently the SDE datetime fields are converted to strings by using …
11:14 AM Changeset [13156] by hobu
numpy's setuptools is broken, undo the install_requires
11:13 AM Changeset [13155] by hobu
regenerate
10:02 AM Changeset [13154] by hobu
ExportToJson? and CreateGeometryFromJson? support for bindings #2007
10:01 AM Changeset [13153] by hobu
add some null checks for #1775, but not as comprehensive as the perl ones
8:52 AM Changeset [13152] by warmerdam
we are actually getting back proper results for feature 3 now (#2035)
8:47 AM Changeset [13151] by warmerdam
we are actually getting back proper results for feature 3 now (#2035)
8:38 AM Ticket #2036 (CPLAtof() - different results than atof()) created by warmerdam
The following precision different between atof() and CPLAtof() is …
7:14 AM Changeset [13150] by warmerdam
Fixed syntax error in comment.
7:09 AM Ticket #1822 (PCRaster Licensing Unclear) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Kor, I have prefixed the pcraster* modules with the GDAL MIT/X …
7:08 AM Changeset [13149] by warmerdam
clarified licensing with permission of Kor (#1822)
6:26 AM Changeset [13148] by warmerdam
on feature write color was being set to graphic group (#2035).
6:25 AM Ticket #2035 (Using OGR writing DGN files) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Problem confirmed. It is a typo in the code and I have corrected it …
6:23 AM Changeset [13147] by warmerdam
on feature write color was being set to graphic group (#2035).
2:33 AM Changeset [13146] by ajolma
documented Point method
2:32 AM Changeset [13145] by ajolma
test reading from memory layers
2:31 AM Changeset [13144] by ajolma
fixed a bug in SetPoint? (it should have tests) and added Point method
12:05 AM Ticket #2035 (Using OGR writing DGN files) created by bjorn
When we use OGR to write back data to DGN files, then the "colorindex" …

Nov 28, 2007:

10:59 PM Changeset [13143] by mloskot
Added GeoJSON features to C API: OGR_G_ExportToJson, …
10:36 PM Changeset [13142] by hobu
notes about imports and docstrings
10:19 PM Ticket #2007 (Add write support to OGR GeoJSON driver) closed by mloskot
fixed: Added support of sequential write to OGR GeoJSON driver (r13005, …
10:16 PM Changeset [13141] by hobu
use correct OGR_G_ExportToKML prototype
10:06 PM Changeset [13140] by hobu
regenerate
10:05 PM Changeset [13139] by hobu
regenerate
10:01 PM Changeset [13138] by hobu
adjust to new signature for OGR_G_ExportToKML
9:37 PM Ticket #1570 (KML: 3D export appears 2D) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r13136)
9:35 PM Changeset [13137] by hobu
check the return of SE_shape_generate_rectangle for setting the …
9:26 PM Changeset [13136] by mloskot
Added support of KML altitudeMode for 3D geometries export (Ticket …
4:21 PM Changeset [13135] by hobu
regenerate
2:54 PM Changeset [13134] by tamas
fixed r13133 (#2034)
2:30 PM Changeset [13133] by hobu
fix #2034
2:15 PM Ticket #2034 (ogr.CreateLayer has the wrong parameter name for the SRS) created by hobu
ogr.CreateLayer? has "reference" for the SRS name rather than "srs" …
11:43 AM Ticket #1586 (In MinGW ogr apps do not get installed correctly) closed by ajolma
fixed: I don't see this problem either any more. Since I reported it, I might …
9:40 AM Changeset [13132] by warmerdam
updated
9:38 AM Ticket #1876 (jasper includes dir hardwired, and inconsistently used) closed by mloskot
fixed: Cleaned in trunk (r13131). This change is not going to the branches/1.4
9:28 AM Changeset [13131] by mloskot
Cleaned unused JasPer options in makefiles (Ticket #1876).
9:26 AM Changeset [13130] by mloskot
Fixed expat detection in configure.in. If no --with-expat was given, …
9:22 AM JasPer edited by mloskot
Added notes about MH_DYLIB bug (diff)
8:03 AM Milestone 1.4.4 completed
7:27 AM Changeset [13129] by mloskot
Fixed compilation (only) flags for debug and profiling mode (Ticket …
7:21 AM Ticket #1859 (Incorrect Documentation for OGRGeometry::Within and Contains) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r13128).
7:19 AM Changeset [13128] by mloskot
Fixed documentation for Within and Contains functions (Ticket #1859).
6:45 AM Ticket #1005 (Proble with VSIStatBufL) closed by mloskot
fixed: Ari, thanks for confirmation. I'm closing this bug as fixed. …
6:06 AM Changeset [13127] by warmerdam
updated

Nov 27, 2007:

11:43 PM ECW edited by mloskot
Added OSX notes for ECW (diff)
11:29 PM Changeset [13126] by mloskot
Fixed configure.in to properly detect libecwj binaries on Mac OS X …
11:24 PM Ticket #2033 ([PATCH] gdaladdo tif_jpeg assertion failure: sp->cinfo.comm.is_decompressor) created by crschmidt
The following process seems to cause gdaladdo to blow up on this …
11:24 PM Ticket #2032 (Building with ECW support on Mac OS X) created by mloskot
I found a few small issues when building GDAL with ECW driver using …
10:36 PM Ticket #2031 (CreateGeometryFromJson/ExportToJson) created by hobu
Add GeoJSON i/o for OGRGeometry following the model that GML uses. …
10:04 PM Ticket #1958 (Building python bindings with Visual C++ fails in debug mode) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r13125)
10:02 PM Changeset [13125] by mloskot
Fixed building python bindings with Visual C++ fails in debug mode …
9:40 PM Ticket #1838 (Difference in checksum calculated for MrSID on PowerPC and x86 ...) closed by hobu
fixed: Frank reworked the test to use statistics. Declaring this one dead.
7:43 PM MakeFileProjects edited by ilucena
(diff)
7:40 PM MakeFileProjects edited by ilucena
(diff)
7:31 PM BuildingOnWindows edited by ilucena
(diff)
4:59 PM Ticket #2030 (contrib: batch file to set environment for win32 gdal utilties) created by maphew
A simple script to set a Windows CMD shell environment for the GDAL …
4:31 PM Ticket #1746 (COASP Support) closed by pvachon
fixed: Driver committed rev. 13048.
4:24 PM PolarimetricSAR edited by pvachon
(diff)
4:18 PM DownloadingGdalBinaries edited by maphew
win32 binary was still pointing to the retracted 1.4.3 release (diff)
4:08 PM Changeset [13124] by pvachon
TerraSAR-X Metadata Support (tsx driver)
2:22 PM Ticket #2029 (Python Interpreter not initialized on OS X (10.4.10)) created by mhearne
I have successfully compiled and built gdal on my Mac OS X (10.4.10). …
2:16 PM Changeset [13123] by ajolma
Crafting the 1.5 Perl API.
2:15 PM Changeset [13122] by ajolma
some support for domains, Bands method for datasets
2:08 PM Changeset [13121] by warmerdam
Added 1.4.4 related news.
1:51 PM Changeset [13120] by warmerdam
updated for 1.4.4 release.
1:48 PM WikiStart edited by warmerdam
add 1.4.4 (diff)
1:47 PM Release/1.4.4-News created by warmerdam
11:27 AM Changeset [13119] by warmerdam
Fixed logic error that resulted in unnecessary copying of color table …
11:03 AM Changeset [13118] by pvachon
Added Identify function to RS2 driver
11:02 AM Changeset [13117] by rouault
Prevent accidental overwrite of source dataset
6:12 AM Ticket #2028 (The C API should have a method for the domain list) closed by warmerdam
wontfix: Ari, This is by design. Some "well known" domains are described as …

Nov 26, 2007:

11:47 PM Ticket #2028 (The C API should have a method for the domain list) created by ajolma
Right now it seems that it is not possible to list the domains in …
10:45 PM Changeset [13116] by ajolma
hmm, the pattern of callback function changed, trying to keep up with …
9:41 PM Changeset [13115] by hobu
check typemap for pszNewDesc #1775
9:09 PM Ticket #1890 (Layer.*Transaction Docs) closed by hobu
fixed: added om r13114
9:09 PM Changeset [13114] by hobu
apply crschmidt's docpatch for Transaction stuff #1890
7:25 PM Ticket #1952 (Cannot pass buffer array to ReadAsArray (NG bindings)) closed by hobu
fixed
4:25 PM Ticket #1928 (Can not import ogr/gdal on Mac OS + eggs) closed by mloskot
worksforme
3:43 PM Changeset [13113] by hobu
attempt new-style imports
2:23 PM Changeset [13112] by tamas
Fix for BuildOverviews? to be aware of the signature changes.
1:55 PM Ticket #2018 (gdalnumeric.py not getting installed with NG bindings) closed by hobu
fixed: should be fixed now in my flood of ng fixes
1:28 PM Changeset [13111] by hobu
regenerate
1:28 PM Changeset [13110] by hobu
$
1:26 PM Changeset [13109] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:26 PM Changeset [13108] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:26 PM Changeset [13107] by hobu
trim log
1:25 PM Changeset [13106] by hobu
attempt new-style imports. This script has not been ported over to …
1:24 PM Changeset [13105] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:23 PM Changeset [13104] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:23 PM Changeset [13103] by hobu
attempt new-style imports. This script has not been ported over to …
1:22 PM Changeset [13102] by warmerdam
Add TRE checking
1:21 PM Changeset [13101] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:20 PM Changeset [13100] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:20 PM Changeset [13099] by warmerdam
add TEXT, and TRE metadata support, document in frmt_nitf_advanced.html
1:20 PM Changeset [13098] by hobu
this script (written by me) is silly and pointless
1:19 PM Changeset [13097] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:19 PM Changeset [13096] by hobu
attempt new-style import, use next-gen callback if needed
1:18 PM Changeset [13095] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:17 PM Changeset [13094] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:13 PM Changeset [13093] by hobu
attempt new-style import, use next-gen callback if needed
1:12 PM Changeset [13092] by hobu
attempt new-style imports. This script has not been ported over to …
1:10 PM Changeset [13091] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:09 PM Changeset [13090] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:05 PM Changeset [13089] by hobu
move samples from ./pymod here
1:04 PM Changeset [13088] by hobu
move samples to ./swig/python
12:56 PM Changeset [13087] by hobu
preserve old-gen usage of TermProgress? by overriding _nocb usage when …
12:52 PM Changeset [13086] by hobu
attempt importting from osgeo.gdal
12:50 PM Changeset [13085] by hobu
move gdalimport.py from ./pymod
12:50 PM Changeset [13084] by hobu
move gdalimport.py to ./swig/python/scripts
12:48 PM Changeset [13083] by hobu
Add callback arguments to CreateCopy? and BuildOverviews?
12:32 PM Changeset [13082] by hobu
svn keywords
12:30 PM Changeset [13081] by hobu
add Log keyword
12:28 PM Changeset [13080] by hobu
Update for usage with next-gen bindings
12:27 PM Changeset [13079] by hobu
Use GDALProgressFunc from r13077 instead of full function pointer
12:26 PM Changeset [13078] by hobu
Define TermProgress_nocb to use GDALTermProgess as an actual function …
12:21 PM Changeset [13077] by tamas
Using predefinied function types when passing function pointers
11:40 AM Changeset [13076] by ajolma
test not using callbacks, clean more thoroughly after tests
11:38 AM Changeset [13075] by ajolma
Crafting the 1.5 Perl API docs.
11:37 AM Changeset [13074] by ajolma
a couple of set/get functions
11:36 AM Changeset [13073] by warmerdam
Set proper helptopic metadata.
11:35 AM Changeset [13072] by hobu
moved pct2rgb.py from ./pymod
11:34 AM Changeset [13071] by hobu
move pct2rgb.py to ./swig/python/scripts
11:26 AM Changeset [13070] by hobu
update location of scripts to ./swig/python/scripts for install target
11:07 AM Changeset [13069] by warmerdam
Make sure vrt include files are installed.
11:07 AM Changeset [13068] by hobu
formatting cleanup
10:52 AM Ticket #2027 (IREP setting for JPEG compressed NITF files wrong) created by warmerdam
When writing to JPEG compressed NITF files, this is what I (Reiner) …
9:48 AM Changeset [13067] by ajolma
no hard-coding, but the callback_data parameter is not really …
9:26 AM Changeset [13066] by pka
Interlis 1 writer: Support for data sources without imported Interlis TID
8:48 AM Ticket #1878 (programs can't find .o when linking) closed by mloskot
worksforme: I can not reproduce this problem. I built GDAL 1.5.0 (SVN) and 1.4.4 …
8:24 AM Ticket #2026 (ogr2ogr PG:driver cannot read schema "public" qualified layers) created by hdus
ogr2ogr and ogrinfo do not find layers in public schema when table …
7:44 AM FirstMeeting edited by pvachon
Wikified meeting minutes (diff)
7:21 AM Changeset [13065] by dron
Fixed handling of empty DATUM in exportToUSGS() as per ticket #1973.
7:21 AM Ticket #1973 (OGRSpatialReference::exportToUSGS does not handle the case of ...) closed by dron
fixed: I am late on that, but it is now fixed both in trunk and 1.4 branches.
7:21 AM Ticket #2025 (HDF4, problem transforming the world corners (-180,90) to equirectangular.) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I have established a proj bug to track this issue, and have committed …
7:15 AM Changeset [13064] by dron
Fixed handling of empty DATUM in exportToUSGS() as per ticket #1973.
6:52 AM Changeset [13063] by ajolma
nicer but still one item hard-coded
6:40 AM Changeset [13062] by dron
Added gdal_grid description.
6:33 AM Changeset [13061] by ajolma
one hard coding less but there is still one
6:16 AM Changeset [13060] by dron
Fixes in documentation.
6:10 AM Changeset [13059] by ajolma
test callback
6:09 AM Changeset [13058] by ajolma
support for one type of callbacks, some hardcoded stuff in typemaps!
3:54 AM Changeset [13057] by mloskot
Updated mailing lists on the frontpage of GDAL website. Thanks to Ivan …
3:47 AM Changeset [13056] by ajolma
use strict
3:42 AM Changeset [13055] by ajolma
use strict
12:22 AM Changeset [13054] by hobu
dummy commit
12:10 AM Changeset [13053] by hobu
regenerate, adding callback stuff
12:06 AM Changeset [13052] by hobu
regenerate
12:02 AM Changeset [13051] by hobu
add an egg target

Nov 25, 2007:

11:58 PM Changeset [13050] by hobu
tweak formatting
11:46 PM Changeset [13049] by hobu
Move raster operations like DitherRGB2PCT and ReprojectImage? into …
11:25 PM Changeset [13048] by pvachon
Added pointer to COASP Identify function.
11:18 PM Changeset [13047] by hobu
Typemaps to support callback functions (both Python and generic GDAL) …
11:13 PM Changeset [13046] by hobu
Add PyProgressProxy? and PyProgressData? from the old-gen bindings to …
10:59 PM Changeset [13045] by pvachon
Added basic read-only support for the DRDC COASP SAR Processor output.
10:37 PM Changeset [13044] by pvachon
Add MATRIX_REPRESENTATION metadata item for Polarimetric SAR Datasets
10:36 PM PolarimetricSAR edited by pvachon
Add AIRSAR and some notes (diff)
9:43 PM PolarimetricSAR edited by pvachon
Mark progress (for my mental keeping track of what needs to be done). … (diff)
8:46 PM TestingNotes edited by mloskot
(diff)
8:44 PM TestingNotes edited by mloskot
Added notes about running gdalautotest on Windows, also with GDAL … (diff)
8:01 PM Changeset [13043] by mloskot
Fixed objects destruction for old-gen bindings in ogr_geojson.py. Now, …
6:46 PM Changeset [13042] by hobu
don't throw exceptions if UseExceptions? is not called first to set the bit
4:38 PM Changeset [13041] by mloskot
Disable test ogr_geojson_9 as Windows does not like it (temporarily).
4:32 PM Changeset [13040] by mloskot
Added VLD support to compiler/linker flags in pymod/makefile.vc.
4:13 PM Changeset [13039] by mloskot
Replaced post_reason with print for lower-level messages in …
3:28 PM Changeset [13038] by mloskot
Fixed gdaltransform.exe target in apps/makefile.vc for Visual C++.
3:12 PM Changeset [13037] by mloskot
Updated svn:ignore patterns for tmp objects in autotest.
3:07 PM Changeset [13036] by mloskot
Updated svn:ignore patterns for autotest.
3:04 PM Changeset [13035] by mloskot
Updated svn:ignore patterns for gdal/apps.
3:02 PM Changeset [13034] by mloskot
Re-enabled ogr_geojson_9 test after Even's fix of my double memory …
2:24 PM Ticket #2022 (VSIFOpenL crashes if given a directory, causes problems at least in ...) closed by rouault
fixed: Well, that's not a crappy diagnosis to point out a missing test after …
2:22 PM Changeset [13033] by rouault
Fix #2022
2:22 PM Ticket #2025 (HDF4, problem transforming the world corners (-180,90) to equirectangular.) created by jluis
This file reports 0s for all X's …
2:13 PM Changeset [13032] by rouault
Fixes crash of ogr_geojson_9
2:08 PM Changeset [13031] by mloskot
Disabled crashing GeoJSON test.
2:08 PM Changeset [13030] by warmerdam
add gdaltransform docs, make it a standard build
1:51 PM Changeset [13029] by mloskot
Re-enabled test No 9 in ogr_geojson.py. Checking if it's still crashing.
1:50 PM Changeset [13028] by mloskot
Regenereated Python interface using SWIG 1.3.31 on Mac oS X 10.4
12:32 PM Ticket #2024 (Some HDF4 files from http://oceancolor.gsfc.nasa.gov are returnning 0 ...) closed by warmerdam
invalid: Joaquim, I've run gdalinfo on this file, and it reports: […] …
11:54 AM Ticket #2024 (Some HDF4 files from http://oceancolor.gsfc.nasa.gov are returnning 0 ...) created by jluis
I'm having troubles reading some of files available at …
11:21 AM Changeset [13027] by warmerdam
added DeleteLayer?() support, from Ari (#2021)
11:21 AM Ticket #2021 (DeleteLayer() method for mem data source) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Applied with a bit of adjustment as r13027 and a test suite entry as …
11:20 AM Changeset [13026] by warmerdam
added DeleteLayer? testing (#2021)
10:03 AM Changeset [13025] by rouault
Avoid valgrind warning and potential crash if filename length is …
9:58 AM Changeset [13024] by rouault
Avoid crash if a directory is passed to GPX driver (ticket #2022)
9:39 AM Ticket #2023 (Add a Python wrapper for GDALGridCreate() function) created by dron
The recently added …
9:21 AM Changeset [13023] by dron
Make pointers to input arrays constant in GDALGrid API.
9:07 AM Changeset [13022] by rouault
Update GPX test to test dateTime
9:07 AM Changeset [13021] by rouault
Support properly <time> content as being OFTDateTime
8:33 AM Changeset [13020] by dron
Scattered data interpolation tool added.
7:42 AM Changeset [13019] by dron
Tiny fix in documentation.
7:35 AM Changeset [13018] by ajolma
crafting the GDAL-Perl API 1.5
7:34 AM Changeset [13017] by ajolma
test create and delete layer
7:12 AM Changeset [13016] by dron
Typo fixed.
7:02 AM Changeset [13015] by dron
Avoid possible division by zero in progress percentage calculation in …
6:41 AM Changeset [13014] by ajolma
test raster attribute table methods
6:40 AM Changeset [13013] by ajolma
layer, layers, delete layer methods
6:39 AM Changeset [13012] by ajolma
raster attribute table methods
6:18 AM Ticket #2022 (VSIFOpenL crashes if given a directory, causes problems at least in ...) created by ajolma
At least the docs for VSIFOpenL should mention that it does not accept …
5:18 AM Ticket #2021 (DeleteLayer() method for mem data source) created by ajolma
I believe I will need this method in the near future, so I implemented …
5:00 AM Changeset [13011] by dron
Added GDALGridInverseDistanceToAPowerNoSearch() method.
4:58 AM Changeset [13010] by dron
Added anisotropy parameters to GDALGridInverseDistanceToAPowerOptions …
1:34 AM Changeset [13009] by ajolma
Using tostring argin typemap for SetValueAsString? as in SetField?. It …

Nov 24, 2007:

11:30 PM Changeset [13008] by mloskot
Disabled ogr_geojson_9 test (temporarily).
10:47 PM Changeset [13007] by mloskot
[GeoJSON] Added DeleteDataSource? support. Removed …
10:04 PM Changeset [13006] by hobu
add generate target dependent on interface so the top-level swig dir …
6:11 PM Changeset [13005] by mloskot
Added support of sequential write to OGR GeoJSON driver.
5:23 PM Changeset [13004] by hobu
typo
11:50 AM Changeset [13003] by hobu
move mkgraticule.py to ./swig/python/scripts
11:49 AM Changeset [13002] by hobu
move from ./pymod
11:48 AM Changeset [13001] by hobu
move gcps2wld.py to ./swig/python/scripts
11:48 AM Changeset [13000] by hobu
move from ./pymod
11:46 AM Changeset [12999] by hobu
move esri2wkt.py to ./swig/python/scripts
11:46 AM Changeset [12998] by hobu
move from ./pymod
11:44 AM Changeset [12997] by hobu
move gcps2vect.py to ./swig/python/scripts
11:43 AM Changeset [12996] by hobu
move gcps2vec.py from ./pymod to ./swig/python/scripts
11:29 AM Changeset [12995] by hobu
move epsg_tr.py to ./swig/python/scripts, clean up makefile a bit
11:27 AM Changeset [12994] by hobu
move epsg_tr.py from ./pymod to ./swig/python/scripts
11:22 AM Changeset [12993] by hobu
try new style import before defaulting to old one
11:21 AM Changeset [12992] by hobu
try new style import before defaulting to old one
11:20 AM Changeset [12991] by hobu
try new style import before defaulting to old one
11:19 AM Changeset [12990] by hobu
try new style import before defaulting to old one
11:18 AM Changeset [12989] by hobu
try new style import before defaulting to old one, trim log
11:17 AM Changeset [12988] by hobu
try new-style imports before defaulting to old ones
11:14 AM Changeset [12987] by hobu
move rgb2pct and gdalchksum to ./swig/python/scripts
11:12 AM Changeset [12986] by hobu
moved gdalchksum.py from ./pymod to ./swig/python/scripts
10:53 AM Changeset [12985] by hobu
move rgb2pct from ./pymod here
10:50 AM Changeset [12984] by hobu
refer to scripts in ./swig/python/scripts now
10:49 AM Changeset [12983] by hobu
moved to ./swig/python/scripts
10:48 AM Changeset [12982] by hobu
moved gdal_merge from ./pymod here, try using numpy first
10:43 AM Changeset [12981] by hobu
formatting
10:40 AM Changeset [12980] by hobu
moved to ./swig/python/scripts
10:39 AM Changeset [12979] by hobu
move gdal2xyz from ./pymod here
10:39 AM Changeset [12978] by hobu
delete this copy in preparation for moving the ./pymod one here
9:50 AM Changeset [12977] by hobu
clean up some names
9:50 AM Changeset [12976] by hobu
more verbiage
9:39 AM Changeset [12975] by rouault
Remove error message from OGRGPXDataSource::Open as it causes …
9:31 AM Changeset [12974] by rouault
Fix memory leak when parsing not-well formed GPX and add explicit …
9:25 AM Changeset [12973] by hobu
no longer need unique function
8:49 AM Changeset [12972] by dron
Fixed stupid bug with maximum data samples counting in …
8:10 AM Changeset [12971] by ajolma
Fixed a bug in typemap(out) char options. BTW: the same bug is …
7:51 AM Ticket #2020 (Raster bands could have methods: HasNoDataValue and ClearNoDataValue) created by ajolma
GDALRasterBand class is lacking methods for checking if the band has a …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.