Timeline


and

Dec 1, 2007:

6:14 PM Ticket #2043 (Inserting histogram and color table into HFA file causes duplicate entries) created by gillins
Creates duplicate 'Descriptor_Table' entries that cause Imagine to …
12:21 PM Changeset [13187] by warmerdam
disable complex tests as this was lost in Bruce's update
12:16 PM Changeset [13186] by warmerdam
Removed addition of -O2 -g to CXXFLAGS - no apparent reason (#1887).
12:16 PM Ticket #1887 (jpeg2000 makefile adds debug and optimization flags) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Even, I have removed them. There was no *apparent* rationale. …
12:12 PM Ticket #1816 (Some DXFDWG driver code derived from DWGDirect) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I have removed this from ogr_formats.html. I think this should be …
12:11 PM Ticket #348 (must be owner of location/mapset to access GRASS raster) closed by warmerdam
worksforme
12:08 PM Ticket #1669 (Copying a MrSID image to JPG 2000 greater than 4GB fails.) closed by warmerdam
worksforme: Closing for lack of details on how to reproduce.
12:05 PM Changeset [13185] by warmerdam
Removed the other face of the dxfdwg driver.
11:58 AM Changeset [13184] by warmerdam
restore GetFileList?() method
11:52 AM Changeset [13183] by warmerdam
Major upgrade from Bruce Payne.
11:47 AM Changeset [13182] by warmerdam
major update provided by Bruce Payne
11:44 AM Changeset [13181] by warmerdam
Removed DXFDWG driver ... off mainstream now.
10:34 AM Ticket #1758 (Creating overview on a TILED LZW GTiff fails) closed by warmerdam
fixed: The changes were ported back to libtiff 3.9 a week or so ago. Closing.
9:45 AM NewsAndStatus edited by rouault
Update with 1.4.4 release (diff)
9:29 AM AutotestStatus edited by rouault
Mention WMS autotest (diff)
9:28 AM Changeset [13180] by rouault
Add WMS driver autotest
9:19 AM Changeset [13179] by ajolma
Named parameters for Contours
8:56 AM Changeset [13178] by rouault
Update doc to mention that INTERLIS driver supports creation
8:51 AM Changeset [13177] by rouault
Give tip how to extract spatial information from CSV file using the …
8:32 AM Ticket #1816 (Some DXFDWG driver code derived from DWGDirect) reopened by rouault
http://www.gdal.org/ogr/ogr_formats.html still mentions DXF/DWG and …
7:08 AM Changeset [13176] by rouault
Document encoding issues and improve error reporting
6:15 AM Changeset [13175] by rouault
Test <link> attributes in GPX driver
6:15 AM Changeset [13174] by rouault
Add support for <link> attribute in GPX driver
5:04 AM Changeset [13173] by rouault
Add debug info for GRGPXDataSource::Open
5:00 AM Changeset [13172] by ajolma
fix the Contours method
4:53 AM Ticket #2042 ([PATCH] Fixes memory leaks in ili driver) created by rouault
The attached patch fixes memory leaks due to lack of …
4:48 AM Changeset [13171] by ajolma
Document and test the Drivers methods
4:46 AM Changeset [13170] by ajolma
Drivers methods
4:17 AM Changeset [13169] by ajolma
Crafting the docs.
4:16 AM Changeset [13168] by ajolma
make sure to call GetLayerByIndex? with a number
4:15 AM Changeset [13167] by ajolma
the data source in contours defaults to a new memory data source
2:56 AM Changeset [13166] by rouault
Update my informations

Nov 30, 2007:

8:25 PM Ticket #2041 (S-57 Updates don't replace FRID field in target record) created by bdbcat
S-57 update method does not seem to update the FRID field of a record …
2:45 PM Changeset [13165] by ajolma
Document the Contours method, use class names as return types when …
2:27 PM Changeset [13164] by ajolma
input typemaps for double arrays, no data values (defined not …
2:24 PM Changeset [13163] by ajolma
I am adding binding to the ContourGenerate? function and need to import …
10:08 AM FAQCoordinateSystemsAndProjections edited by maphew
(diff)
9:52 AM FAQCoordinateSystemsAndProjections edited by maphew
(diff)
9:51 AM FAQCoordinateSystemsAndProjections edited by maphew
(diff)
9:50 AM Ticket #2040 (nitfdataset.cpp doesn't descriminate between RPC00A and RPC00B coefficients) created by JaredRubinAZ
From the documentation that I have read on the RPC00A and the RPC00B …
9:50 AM FAQCoordinateSystemsAndProjections edited by maphew
added note about "user be aware" for datum transformations (diff)
7:53 AM Ticket #2039 (RawRasterBand::IWriteBlock not testing for complex) created by JaredRubinAZ
In RawRasterBand::IWriteBlock there is a test for complex data type …
7:31 AM Changeset [13162] by warmerdam
added VIRTUALIO driver capability metadata
6:50 AM Ticket #2038 (gdaltransform/gdalwarp -tps: incorrect results for some control point sets) created by janh
For some sets of control points gdaltransform and gdalwarp give …

Nov 29, 2007:

2:52 PM Changeset [13161] by hobu
regenerate
2:52 PM Changeset [13160] by hobu
misspeled the function name
2:44 PM Changeset [13159] by warmerdam
Don't crash if poOverDS is NULL!
2:34 PM Changeset [13158] by hobu
actually use the OGR_G_ExportToJson method instead of the GML one
2:06 PM Changeset [13157] by tamas
Use OFTDateTime instead of OFTString when converting the SDE date type.
2:03 PM Ticket #2037 (Use OFTDateTime instead of OFTString when converting the SDE datetime ...) created by tamas
Currently the SDE datetime fields are converted to strings by using …
11:14 AM Changeset [13156] by hobu
numpy's setuptools is broken, undo the install_requires
11:13 AM Changeset [13155] by hobu
regenerate
10:02 AM Changeset [13154] by hobu
ExportToJson? and CreateGeometryFromJson? support for bindings #2007
10:01 AM Changeset [13153] by hobu
add some null checks for #1775, but not as comprehensive as the perl ones
8:52 AM Changeset [13152] by warmerdam
we are actually getting back proper results for feature 3 now (#2035)
8:47 AM Changeset [13151] by warmerdam
we are actually getting back proper results for feature 3 now (#2035)
8:38 AM Ticket #2036 (CPLAtof() - different results than atof()) created by warmerdam
The following precision different between atof() and CPLAtof() is …
7:14 AM Changeset [13150] by warmerdam
Fixed syntax error in comment.
7:09 AM Ticket #1822 (PCRaster Licensing Unclear) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Kor, I have prefixed the pcraster* modules with the GDAL MIT/X …
7:08 AM Changeset [13149] by warmerdam
clarified licensing with permission of Kor (#1822)
6:26 AM Changeset [13148] by warmerdam
on feature write color was being set to graphic group (#2035).
6:25 AM Ticket #2035 (Using OGR writing DGN files) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Problem confirmed. It is a typo in the code and I have corrected it …
6:23 AM Changeset [13147] by warmerdam
on feature write color was being set to graphic group (#2035).
2:33 AM Changeset [13146] by ajolma
documented Point method
2:32 AM Changeset [13145] by ajolma
test reading from memory layers
2:31 AM Changeset [13144] by ajolma
fixed a bug in SetPoint? (it should have tests) and added Point method
12:05 AM Ticket #2035 (Using OGR writing DGN files) created by bjorn
When we use OGR to write back data to DGN files, then the "colorindex" …

Nov 28, 2007:

10:59 PM Changeset [13143] by mloskot
Added GeoJSON features to C API: OGR_G_ExportToJson, …
10:36 PM Changeset [13142] by hobu
notes about imports and docstrings
10:19 PM Ticket #2007 (Add write support to OGR GeoJSON driver) closed by mloskot
fixed: Added support of sequential write to OGR GeoJSON driver (r13005, …
10:16 PM Changeset [13141] by hobu
use correct OGR_G_ExportToKML prototype
10:06 PM Changeset [13140] by hobu
regenerate
10:05 PM Changeset [13139] by hobu
regenerate
10:01 PM Changeset [13138] by hobu
adjust to new signature for OGR_G_ExportToKML
9:37 PM Ticket #1570 (KML: 3D export appears 2D) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r13136)
9:35 PM Changeset [13137] by hobu
check the return of SE_shape_generate_rectangle for setting the …
9:26 PM Changeset [13136] by mloskot
Added support of KML altitudeMode for 3D geometries export (Ticket …
4:21 PM Changeset [13135] by hobu
regenerate
2:54 PM Changeset [13134] by tamas
fixed r13133 (#2034)
2:30 PM Changeset [13133] by hobu
fix #2034
2:15 PM Ticket #2034 (ogr.CreateLayer has the wrong parameter name for the SRS) created by hobu
ogr.CreateLayer? has "reference" for the SRS name rather than "srs" …
11:43 AM Ticket #1586 (In MinGW ogr apps do not get installed correctly) closed by ajolma
fixed: I don't see this problem either any more. Since I reported it, I might …
9:40 AM Changeset [13132] by warmerdam
updated
9:38 AM Ticket #1876 (jasper includes dir hardwired, and inconsistently used) closed by mloskot
fixed: Cleaned in trunk (r13131). This change is not going to the branches/1.4
9:28 AM Changeset [13131] by mloskot
Cleaned unused JasPer options in makefiles (Ticket #1876).
9:26 AM Changeset [13130] by mloskot
Fixed expat detection in configure.in. If no --with-expat was given, …
9:22 AM JasPer edited by mloskot
Added notes about MH_DYLIB bug (diff)
8:03 AM Milestone 1.4.4 completed
7:27 AM Changeset [13129] by mloskot
Fixed compilation (only) flags for debug and profiling mode (Ticket …
7:21 AM Ticket #1859 (Incorrect Documentation for OGRGeometry::Within and Contains) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r13128).
7:19 AM Changeset [13128] by mloskot
Fixed documentation for Within and Contains functions (Ticket #1859).
6:45 AM Ticket #1005 (Proble with VSIStatBufL) closed by mloskot
fixed: Ari, thanks for confirmation. I'm closing this bug as fixed. …
6:06 AM Changeset [13127] by warmerdam
updated

Nov 27, 2007:

11:43 PM ECW edited by mloskot
Added OSX notes for ECW (diff)
11:29 PM Changeset [13126] by mloskot
Fixed configure.in to properly detect libecwj binaries on Mac OS X …
11:24 PM Ticket #2033 ([PATCH] gdaladdo tif_jpeg assertion failure: sp->cinfo.comm.is_decompressor) created by crschmidt
The following process seems to cause gdaladdo to blow up on this …
11:24 PM Ticket #2032 (Building with ECW support on Mac OS X) created by mloskot
I found a few small issues when building GDAL with ECW driver using …
10:36 PM Ticket #2031 (CreateGeometryFromJson/ExportToJson) created by hobu
Add GeoJSON i/o for OGRGeometry following the model that GML uses. …
10:04 PM Ticket #1958 (Building python bindings with Visual C++ fails in debug mode) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r13125)
10:02 PM Changeset [13125] by mloskot
Fixed building python bindings with Visual C++ fails in debug mode …
9:40 PM Ticket #1838 (Difference in checksum calculated for MrSID on PowerPC and x86 ...) closed by hobu
fixed: Frank reworked the test to use statistics. Declaring this one dead.
7:43 PM MakeFileProjects edited by ilucena
(diff)
7:40 PM MakeFileProjects edited by ilucena
(diff)
7:31 PM BuildingOnWindows edited by ilucena
(diff)
4:59 PM Ticket #2030 (contrib: batch file to set environment for win32 gdal utilties) created by maphew
A simple script to set a Windows CMD shell environment for the GDAL …
4:31 PM Ticket #1746 (COASP Support) closed by pvachon
fixed: Driver committed rev. 13048.
4:24 PM PolarimetricSAR edited by pvachon
(diff)
4:18 PM DownloadingGdalBinaries edited by maphew
win32 binary was still pointing to the retracted 1.4.3 release (diff)
4:08 PM Changeset [13124] by pvachon
TerraSAR-X Metadata Support (tsx driver)
2:22 PM Ticket #2029 (Python Interpreter not initialized on OS X (10.4.10)) created by mhearne
I have successfully compiled and built gdal on my Mac OS X (10.4.10). …
2:16 PM Changeset [13123] by ajolma
Crafting the 1.5 Perl API.
2:15 PM Changeset [13122] by ajolma
some support for domains, Bands method for datasets
2:08 PM Changeset [13121] by warmerdam
Added 1.4.4 related news.
1:51 PM Changeset [13120] by warmerdam
updated for 1.4.4 release.
1:48 PM WikiStart edited by warmerdam
add 1.4.4 (diff)
1:47 PM Release/1.4.4-News created by warmerdam
11:27 AM Changeset [13119] by warmerdam
Fixed logic error that resulted in unnecessary copying of color table …
11:03 AM Changeset [13118] by pvachon
Added Identify function to RS2 driver
11:02 AM Changeset [13117] by rouault
Prevent accidental overwrite of source dataset
6:12 AM Ticket #2028 (The C API should have a method for the domain list) closed by warmerdam
wontfix: Ari, This is by design. Some "well known" domains are described as …

Nov 26, 2007:

11:47 PM Ticket #2028 (The C API should have a method for the domain list) created by ajolma
Right now it seems that it is not possible to list the domains in …
10:45 PM Changeset [13116] by ajolma
hmm, the pattern of callback function changed, trying to keep up with …
9:41 PM Changeset [13115] by hobu
check typemap for pszNewDesc #1775
9:09 PM Ticket #1890 (Layer.*Transaction Docs) closed by hobu
fixed: added om r13114
9:09 PM Changeset [13114] by hobu
apply crschmidt's docpatch for Transaction stuff #1890
7:25 PM Ticket #1952 (Cannot pass buffer array to ReadAsArray (NG bindings)) closed by hobu
fixed
4:25 PM Ticket #1928 (Can not import ogr/gdal on Mac OS + eggs) closed by mloskot
worksforme
3:43 PM Changeset [13113] by hobu
attempt new-style imports
2:23 PM Changeset [13112] by tamas
Fix for BuildOverviews? to be aware of the signature changes.
1:55 PM Ticket #2018 (gdalnumeric.py not getting installed with NG bindings) closed by hobu
fixed: should be fixed now in my flood of ng fixes
1:28 PM Changeset [13111] by hobu
regenerate
1:28 PM Changeset [13110] by hobu
$
1:26 PM Changeset [13109] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:26 PM Changeset [13108] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:26 PM Changeset [13107] by hobu
trim log
1:25 PM Changeset [13106] by hobu
attempt new-style imports. This script has not been ported over to …
1:24 PM Changeset [13105] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:23 PM Changeset [13104] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:23 PM Changeset [13103] by hobu
attempt new-style imports. This script has not been ported over to …
1:22 PM Changeset [13102] by warmerdam
Add TRE checking
1:21 PM Changeset [13101] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:20 PM Changeset [13100] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:20 PM Changeset [13099] by warmerdam
add TEXT, and TRE metadata support, document in frmt_nitf_advanced.html
1:20 PM Changeset [13098] by hobu
this script (written by me) is silly and pointless
1:19 PM Changeset [13097] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:19 PM Changeset [13096] by hobu
attempt new-style import, use next-gen callback if needed
1:18 PM Changeset [13095] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:17 PM Changeset [13094] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:13 PM Changeset [13093] by hobu
attempt new-style import, use next-gen callback if needed
1:12 PM Changeset [13092] by hobu
attempt new-style imports. This script has not been ported over to …
1:10 PM Changeset [13091] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:09 PM Changeset [13090] by hobu
attempt new-style import
1:05 PM Changeset [13089] by hobu
move samples from ./pymod here
1:04 PM Changeset [13088] by hobu
move samples to ./swig/python
12:56 PM Changeset [13087] by hobu
preserve old-gen usage of TermProgress? by overriding _nocb usage when …
12:52 PM Changeset [13086] by hobu
attempt importting from osgeo.gdal
12:50 PM Changeset [13085] by hobu
move gdalimport.py from ./pymod
12:50 PM Changeset [13084] by hobu
move gdalimport.py to ./swig/python/scripts
12:48 PM Changeset [13083] by hobu
Add callback arguments to CreateCopy? and BuildOverviews?
12:32 PM Changeset [13082] by hobu
svn keywords
12:30 PM Changeset [13081] by hobu
add Log keyword
12:28 PM Changeset [13080] by hobu
Update for usage with next-gen bindings
12:27 PM Changeset [13079] by hobu
Use GDALProgressFunc from r13077 instead of full function pointer
12:26 PM Changeset [13078] by hobu
Define TermProgress_nocb to use GDALTermProgess as an actual function …
12:21 PM Changeset [13077] by tamas
Using predefinied function types when passing function pointers
11:40 AM Changeset [13076] by ajolma
test not using callbacks, clean more thoroughly after tests
11:38 AM Changeset [13075] by ajolma
Crafting the 1.5 Perl API docs.
11:37 AM Changeset [13074] by ajolma
a couple of set/get functions
11:36 AM Changeset [13073] by warmerdam
Set proper helptopic metadata.
11:35 AM Changeset [13072] by hobu
moved pct2rgb.py from ./pymod
11:34 AM Changeset [13071] by hobu
move pct2rgb.py to ./swig/python/scripts
11:26 AM Changeset [13070] by hobu
update location of scripts to ./swig/python/scripts for install target
11:07 AM Changeset [13069] by warmerdam
Make sure vrt include files are installed.
11:07 AM Changeset [13068] by hobu
formatting cleanup
10:52 AM Ticket #2027 (IREP setting for JPEG compressed NITF files wrong) created by warmerdam
When writing to JPEG compressed NITF files, this is what I (Reiner) …
9:48 AM Changeset [13067] by ajolma
no hard-coding, but the callback_data parameter is not really …
9:26 AM Changeset [13066] by pka
Interlis 1 writer: Support for data sources without imported Interlis TID
8:48 AM Ticket #1878 (programs can't find .o when linking) closed by mloskot
worksforme: I can not reproduce this problem. I built GDAL 1.5.0 (SVN) and 1.4.4 …
8:24 AM Ticket #2026 (ogr2ogr PG:driver cannot read schema "public" qualified layers) created by hdus
ogr2ogr and ogrinfo do not find layers in public schema when table …
7:44 AM FirstMeeting edited by pvachon
Wikified meeting minutes (diff)
7:21 AM Changeset [13065] by dron
Fixed handling of empty DATUM in exportToUSGS() as per ticket #1973.
7:21 AM Ticket #1973 (OGRSpatialReference::exportToUSGS does not handle the case of ...) closed by dron
fixed: I am late on that, but it is now fixed both in trunk and 1.4 branches.
7:21 AM Ticket #2025 (HDF4, problem transforming the world corners (-180,90) to equirectangular.) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I have established a proj bug to track this issue, and have committed …
7:15 AM Changeset [13064] by dron
Fixed handling of empty DATUM in exportToUSGS() as per ticket #1973.
6:52 AM Changeset [13063] by ajolma
nicer but still one item hard-coded
6:40 AM Changeset [13062] by dron
Added gdal_grid description.
6:33 AM Changeset [13061] by ajolma
one hard coding less but there is still one
6:16 AM Changeset [13060] by dron
Fixes in documentation.
6:10 AM Changeset [13059] by ajolma
test callback
6:09 AM Changeset [13058] by ajolma
support for one type of callbacks, some hardcoded stuff in typemaps!
3:54 AM Changeset [13057] by mloskot
Updated mailing lists on the frontpage of GDAL website. Thanks to Ivan …
3:47 AM Changeset [13056] by ajolma
use strict
3:42 AM Changeset [13055] by ajolma
use strict
12:22 AM Changeset [13054] by hobu
dummy commit
12:10 AM Changeset [13053] by hobu
regenerate, adding callback stuff
12:06 AM Changeset [13052] by hobu
regenerate
12:02 AM Changeset [13051] by hobu
add an egg target

Nov 25, 2007:

11:58 PM Changeset [13050] by hobu
tweak formatting
11:46 PM Changeset [13049] by hobu
Move raster operations like DitherRGB2PCT and ReprojectImage? into …
11:25 PM Changeset [13048] by pvachon
Added pointer to COASP Identify function.
11:18 PM Changeset [13047] by hobu
Typemaps to support callback functions (both Python and generic GDAL) …
11:13 PM Changeset [13046] by hobu
Add PyProgressProxy? and PyProgressData? from the old-gen bindings to …
10:59 PM Changeset [13045] by pvachon
Added basic read-only support for the DRDC COASP SAR Processor output.
10:37 PM Changeset [13044] by pvachon
Add MATRIX_REPRESENTATION metadata item for Polarimetric SAR Datasets
10:36 PM PolarimetricSAR edited by pvachon
Add AIRSAR and some notes (diff)
9:43 PM PolarimetricSAR edited by pvachon
Mark progress (for my mental keeping track of what needs to be done). … (diff)
8:46 PM TestingNotes edited by mloskot
(diff)
8:44 PM TestingNotes edited by mloskot
Added notes about running gdalautotest on Windows, also with GDAL … (diff)
8:01 PM Changeset [13043] by mloskot
Fixed objects destruction for old-gen bindings in ogr_geojson.py. Now, …
6:46 PM Changeset [13042] by hobu
don't throw exceptions if UseExceptions? is not called first to set the bit
4:38 PM Changeset [13041] by mloskot
Disable test ogr_geojson_9 as Windows does not like it (temporarily).
4:32 PM Changeset [13040] by mloskot
Added VLD support to compiler/linker flags in pymod/makefile.vc.
4:13 PM Changeset [13039] by mloskot
Replaced post_reason with print for lower-level messages in …
3:28 PM Changeset [13038] by mloskot
Fixed gdaltransform.exe target in apps/makefile.vc for Visual C++.
3:12 PM Changeset [13037] by mloskot
Updated svn:ignore patterns for tmp objects in autotest.
3:07 PM Changeset [13036] by mloskot
Updated svn:ignore patterns for autotest.
3:04 PM Changeset [13035] by mloskot
Updated svn:ignore patterns for gdal/apps.
3:02 PM Changeset [13034] by mloskot
Re-enabled ogr_geojson_9 test after Even's fix of my double memory …
2:24 PM Ticket #2022 (VSIFOpenL crashes if given a directory, causes problems at least in ...) closed by rouault
fixed: Well, that's not a crappy diagnosis to point out a missing test after …
2:22 PM Changeset [13033] by rouault
Fix #2022
2:22 PM Ticket #2025 (HDF4, problem transforming the world corners (-180,90) to equirectangular.) created by jluis
This file reports 0s for all X's …
2:13 PM Changeset [13032] by rouault
Fixes crash of ogr_geojson_9
2:08 PM Changeset [13031] by mloskot
Disabled crashing GeoJSON test.
2:08 PM Changeset [13030] by warmerdam
add gdaltransform docs, make it a standard build
1:51 PM Changeset [13029] by mloskot
Re-enabled test No 9 in ogr_geojson.py. Checking if it's still crashing.
1:50 PM Changeset [13028] by mloskot
Regenereated Python interface using SWIG 1.3.31 on Mac oS X 10.4
12:32 PM Ticket #2024 (Some HDF4 files from http://oceancolor.gsfc.nasa.gov are returnning 0 ...) closed by warmerdam
invalid: Joaquim, I've run gdalinfo on this file, and it reports: […] …
11:54 AM Ticket #2024 (Some HDF4 files from http://oceancolor.gsfc.nasa.gov are returnning 0 ...) created by jluis
I'm having troubles reading some of files available at …
11:21 AM Changeset [13027] by warmerdam
added DeleteLayer?() support, from Ari (#2021)
11:21 AM Ticket #2021 (DeleteLayer() method for mem data source) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Applied with a bit of adjustment as r13027 and a test suite entry as …
11:20 AM Changeset [13026] by warmerdam
added DeleteLayer? testing (#2021)
10:03 AM Changeset [13025] by rouault
Avoid valgrind warning and potential crash if filename length is …
9:58 AM Changeset [13024] by rouault
Avoid crash if a directory is passed to GPX driver (ticket #2022)
9:39 AM Ticket #2023 (Add a Python wrapper for GDALGridCreate() function) created by dron
The recently added …
9:21 AM Changeset [13023] by dron
Make pointers to input arrays constant in GDALGrid API.
9:07 AM Changeset [13022] by rouault
Update GPX test to test dateTime
9:07 AM Changeset [13021] by rouault
Support properly <time> content as being OFTDateTime
8:33 AM Changeset [13020] by dron
Scattered data interpolation tool added.
7:42 AM Changeset [13019] by dron
Tiny fix in documentation.
7:35 AM Changeset [13018] by ajolma
crafting the GDAL-Perl API 1.5
7:34 AM Changeset [13017] by ajolma
test create and delete layer
7:12 AM Changeset [13016] by dron
Typo fixed.
7:02 AM Changeset [13015] by dron
Avoid possible division by zero in progress percentage calculation in …
6:41 AM Changeset [13014] by ajolma
test raster attribute table methods
6:40 AM Changeset [13013] by ajolma
layer, layers, delete layer methods
6:39 AM Changeset [13012] by ajolma
raster attribute table methods
6:18 AM Ticket #2022 (VSIFOpenL crashes if given a directory, causes problems at least in ...) created by ajolma
At least the docs for VSIFOpenL should mention that it does not accept …
5:18 AM Ticket #2021 (DeleteLayer() method for mem data source) created by ajolma
I believe I will need this method in the near future, so I implemented …
5:00 AM Changeset [13011] by dron
Added GDALGridInverseDistanceToAPowerNoSearch() method.
4:58 AM Changeset [13010] by dron
Added anisotropy parameters to GDALGridInverseDistanceToAPowerOptions …
1:34 AM Changeset [13009] by ajolma
Using tostring argin typemap for SetValueAsString? as in SetField?. It …

Nov 24, 2007:

11:30 PM Changeset [13008] by mloskot
Disabled ogr_geojson_9 test (temporarily).
10:47 PM Changeset [13007] by mloskot
[GeoJSON] Added DeleteDataSource? support. Removed …
10:04 PM Changeset [13006] by hobu
add generate target dependent on interface so the top-level swig dir …
6:11 PM Changeset [13005] by mloskot
Added support of sequential write to OGR GeoJSON driver.
5:23 PM Changeset [13004] by hobu
typo
11:50 AM Changeset [13003] by hobu
move mkgraticule.py to ./swig/python/scripts
11:49 AM Changeset [13002] by hobu
move from ./pymod
11:48 AM Changeset [13001] by hobu
move gcps2wld.py to ./swig/python/scripts
11:48 AM Changeset [13000] by hobu
move from ./pymod
11:46 AM Changeset [12999] by hobu
move esri2wkt.py to ./swig/python/scripts
11:46 AM Changeset [12998] by hobu
move from ./pymod
11:44 AM Changeset [12997] by hobu
move gcps2vect.py to ./swig/python/scripts
11:43 AM Changeset [12996] by hobu
move gcps2vec.py from ./pymod to ./swig/python/scripts
11:29 AM Changeset [12995] by hobu
move epsg_tr.py to ./swig/python/scripts, clean up makefile a bit
11:27 AM Changeset [12994] by hobu
move epsg_tr.py from ./pymod to ./swig/python/scripts
11:22 AM Changeset [12993] by hobu
try new style import before defaulting to old one
11:21 AM Changeset [12992] by hobu
try new style import before defaulting to old one
11:20 AM Changeset [12991] by hobu
try new style import before defaulting to old one
11:19 AM Changeset [12990] by hobu
try new style import before defaulting to old one
11:18 AM Changeset [12989] by hobu
try new style import before defaulting to old one, trim log
11:17 AM Changeset [12988] by hobu
try new-style imports before defaulting to old ones
11:14 AM Changeset [12987] by hobu
move rgb2pct and gdalchksum to ./swig/python/scripts
11:12 AM Changeset [12986] by hobu
moved gdalchksum.py from ./pymod to ./swig/python/scripts
10:53 AM Changeset [12985] by hobu
move rgb2pct from ./pymod here
10:50 AM Changeset [12984] by hobu
refer to scripts in ./swig/python/scripts now
10:49 AM Changeset [12983] by hobu
moved to ./swig/python/scripts
10:48 AM Changeset [12982] by hobu
moved gdal_merge from ./pymod here, try using numpy first
10:43 AM Changeset [12981] by hobu
formatting
10:40 AM Changeset [12980] by hobu
moved to ./swig/python/scripts
10:39 AM Changeset [12979] by hobu
move gdal2xyz from ./pymod here
10:39 AM Changeset [12978] by hobu
delete this copy in preparation for moving the ./pymod one here
9:50 AM Changeset [12977] by hobu
clean up some names
9:50 AM Changeset [12976] by hobu
more verbiage
9:39 AM Changeset [12975] by rouault
Remove error message from OGRGPXDataSource::Open as it causes …
9:31 AM Changeset [12974] by rouault
Fix memory leak when parsing not-well formed GPX and add explicit …
9:25 AM Changeset [12973] by hobu
no longer need unique function
8:49 AM Changeset [12972] by dron
Fixed stupid bug with maximum data samples counting in …
8:10 AM Changeset [12971] by ajolma
Fixed a bug in typemap(out) char options. BTW: the same bug is …
7:51 AM Ticket #2020 (Raster bands could have methods: HasNoDataValue and ClearNoDataValue) created by ajolma
GDALRasterBand class is lacking methods for checking if the band has a …

Nov 23, 2007:

10:19 PM Changeset [12970] by hobu
remove unused/broken cygwin stuff and unnecessary include/lib …
10:16 PM Changeset [12969] by hobu
remove lots of windows msvc junk we no longer need
9:59 PM Changeset [12968] by hobu
commented out configuration info for windows
9:56 PM Changeset [12967] by hobu
trim
9:49 PM Changeset [12966] by hobu
alter gdal-config location
9:17 PM Changeset [12965] by hobu
we have no self yet
9:15 PM Changeset [12964] by hobu
tweak default location of gdal-config
9:14 PM Changeset [12963] by hobu
tweak default location of gdal-config
6:25 PM Changeset [12962] by warmerdam
add va_start missing from CSLAppendPrintf() (#1979)
6:22 PM Changeset [12961] by warmerdam
add va_start missing from CSLAppendPrintf() (#1979)
5:23 PM Changeset [12960] by hobu
default to the gdal-config in ./apps
5:07 PM Changeset [12959] by hobu
work in progress, not complete yet
5:06 PM Changeset [12958] by hobu
add setup.cfg
2:21 PM Changeset [12957] by rouault
Update GPX test to test 'route_points' and 'track_points' layers
2:20 PM Changeset [12956] by rouault
Read route points and track points attributes and expose them in …
1:16 PM Changeset [12955] by warmerdam
update to fix typo
1:07 PM Ticket #800 (Corrupt overviews if cache is to small) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Apparently I neglected to close this when I said I would. I would …
12:57 PM Ticket #1205 (gdaladdo & tiffs - crash with LZW images and average resampling) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I believe this has been fixed in GDAL trunk using internal libtiff as …
12:52 PM Changeset [12954] by warmerdam
update from upstream, primarily fix for #1948
12:01 PM Ticket #2019 (GDAL 1.4.3 ABI Breakage) closed by warmerdam
fixed: The 1.4.3 release is being retracted and a 1.4.4 release prepared to …
12:00 PM Ticket #2019 (GDAL 1.4.3 ABI Breakage) created by warmerdam
Folks, It appears this change: …
11:31 AM Changeset [12953] by hobu
tag 1.4.4 release candidate
11:29 AM Changeset [12952] by hobu
bump REVISION to 4
11:29 AM Changeset [12951] by hobu
bump VERSION
11:28 AM Changeset [12950] by hobu
bump GDAL_VERSION_REV, GDAL_RELEASE_NAME, and GDAL_RELEASE_DATE
10:56 AM Ticket #1948 (Update of LZW w/predictor compressed TIFF files leads to corrupted file) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I have backported this into libtiff 3.9 branch, and imported that …
8:36 AM Ticket #2018 (gdalnumeric.py not getting installed with NG bindings) created by warmerdam
It seems the NG python bindings do not install the backwards …
8:34 AM Changeset [12949] by mloskot
Added ELAS to GDAL formats list webpage.
8:33 AM Changeset [12948] by mloskot
Refactored GeoJSON reader engine as a part of upcoming write support …

Nov 22, 2007:

6:05 PM Ticket #2017 (default XML namespaces should be consistent) created by tomkralidis
When I create a GML document, the default namespace is …
4:31 PM Ticket #1995 (Missing doc for ELAS driver) closed by mloskot
fixed: I created frmt_elas.html with a very short note (r12947)
4:29 PM Changeset [12947] by mloskot
Added extremely short HTML page about ELAS raster format driver …
4:12 PM Ticket #1467 ([PATCH] Add nodata value/transparency support to GIF file creation) closed by mloskot
fixed: Patch applied and autotest updated accordingly (r12946). Thanks to …
4:11 PM Changeset [12946] by mloskot
Add nodata value/transparency support to GIF file creation (Ticket …
2:57 PM Changeset [12945] by mloskot
Fake change in branch. Testing buildbot.
2:47 PM Changeset [12944] by mloskot
Fake change in branch. Testing buildbot.
2:36 PM Changeset [12943] by warmerdam
update from libtiff 3.9 beta branch, mostly to get rewrite and …
2:29 PM Ticket #1965 (libtiff PredictorEncodeTile alters passed buffer) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Predictor changes ported into libtiff 3.9 branch, and libtiff 3.9 …
2:01 PM Changeset [12942] by rouault
Update of GPX tests for testing the reading <extensions> tag (ticket #2010)
2:00 PM Changeset [12941] by rouault
Add support for reading <extensions> tag from GPX files (ticket #2010)
1:30 PM Changeset [12940] by ajolma
reorg and the new methods from last commit
1:29 PM Changeset [12939] by ajolma
added functions to work with XML nodes; added methods which let users …
1:18 PM Ticket #2016 (VSI_TIFFOpen calls VSIFCloseL sometimes with fatal consequencies) created by ajolma
Creating a dataset with GTiff driver leads to core dump in some cases …
11:23 AM Ticket #1966 (Build Issues on Mac OS X) closed by mloskot
fixed: I'm taking the liberty to close this ticket as fixed.
11:23 AM Ticket #1625 (problems reading etopo2v2 (arc grid, / GMT (netcdf) /HDF)) closed by mloskot
fixed: Replying to jonmu: > (From 10/27/07 18:53:57 changed by …
11:09 AM Ticket #1816 (Some DXFDWG driver code derived from DWGDirect) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Migrated whole driver to /spike due to licensing problem. Added …
11:08 AM DxfDwg created by warmerdam
11:02 AM BuildHints edited by warmerdam
(diff)
10:27 AM Changeset [12938] by warmerdam
Migrate DXFDWG driver out of trunk to resolve code license issues (#1816).
8:53 AM Ticket #1589 (cpl_config.h really shouldn't be included in public headers) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Ari, You mentioned VC7.1 in …

Nov 21, 2007:

11:52 PM Changeset [12937] by mloskot
Fake commit, testing buildbot hooks
11:47 PM Changeset [12936] by mloskot
Fake commit, testing buildbot hooks
11:46 PM Changeset [12935] by mloskot
Fake commit, testing buildbot hooks
11:38 PM Changeset [12934] by hobu
nonsense commit to fire off buildbot
11:18 PM Changeset [12933] by mloskot
HTML purification. Testing buildbot notifications.
8:02 PM Ticket #2015 (--with-sqlite doesn't check for sqlite3.h) created by crschmidt
When compiling --with-sqlite, ./configure will report "Yes", but not …
7:09 PM Ticket #2014 (Switch to more conventional debug build operation) created by hobu
We should support --enable-debug as an option for turning on -g debug …
7:01 PM Ticket #1889 (Postgres primary key logic disabled, needs to be re-enabled) closed by mloskot
fixed: Applied patch to the trunk (r12931) and branches/1.4 (r12932)
7:00 PM Changeset [12932] by mloskot
Replaced Primary Key detection supported by PostgreSQL 8.1+ with …
6:57 PM Changeset [12931] by mloskot
Replaced Primary Key detection supported by PostgreSQL 8.1+ with …
4:34 PM Ticket #1866 (KML driver needs very new Expat) closed by mloskot
fixed
2:45 PM Ticket #1956 ([PATCH] Shapefile DataSource open file counts) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Patch applied upstream in shapelib, and ported into GDAL trunk …
2:42 PM Changeset [12930] by warmerdam
close shx file in readonly mode (#1956)
2:31 PM Ticket #2013 (Python binding to Ogr.Layer.GetGeometryColumn and GetFIDColumn) closed by hobu
fixed: Applied to ogr.i in r12929. ogr.py will be regenerated and committed …
2:22 PM Changeset [12929] by hobu
apply patch for #2013
2:11 PM Changeset [12928] by warmerdam
Improve file cleanup to get .aux.xml.
2:11 PM Ticket #2013 (Python binding to Ogr.Layer.GetGeometryColumn and GetFIDColumn) created by jmfloyd
I have added the above bindings to the swig files. Tested with …
2:06 PM Ticket #1854 (NITF and 1-bit images) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Patch applied in trunk as r12927 with a few adjustments (added NBITS …
2:05 PM Changeset [12927] by warmerdam
added support for 1bit uncompressed images (#1854)
2:01 PM Changeset [12926] by warmerdam
added 1bit file test (#1854)
1:43 PM Ticket #2010 (GPX attribute support) closed by rouault
fixed: Write support commited in r12924 and autotest updated in r12925. …
1:41 PM Changeset [12925] by rouault
Update test for #2010
1:40 PM Changeset [12924] by rouault
GPX attribute support for write mode (#2010)
12:52 PM Ticket #1855 ([PATCH] NITF i_3301c.ntf i_3301k.ntf) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I have confirmed the problem with i_3301k.ntf, but i_3301c.ntf seemed …
12:50 PM Changeset [12923] by warmerdam
correct handling of mapped IMODE=R block data (#1855)
12:13 PM Ticket #1713 (JPEG2000 in NITF not using optimized RasterIO()) closed by warmerdam
worksforme: I believe in followup it seemed that the issue was particular to the …
11:59 AM DownloadSource edited by warmerdam
note 1.4.3 is retracted. (diff)
11:58 AM Release/1.4.3-News edited by warmerdam
(diff)
11:51 AM Changeset [12922] by warmerdam
Note retraction and upcoming 1.4.4 release.
11:39 AM Ticket #1704 (ogr2ogr kml export of polygons can have incorrect vertex winding order) closed by mloskot
fixed: The patch has been removed from branches/1.4 (r12921). It's still …
11:37 AM Changeset [12921] by mloskot
Reverting patch for #1704 from branches/1.4 as breaking C++ ABI in …
11:22 AM Release/1.4.3-News edited by warmerdam
mark 1.4.3 retracted. (diff)
11:22 AM Ticket #1704 (ogr2ogr kml export of polygons can have incorrect vertex winding order) reopened by mloskot
This patch has broken the C++ ABI so it should be removed from 1.4.x …
11:21 AM WikiStart edited by warmerdam
mark 1.4.3 retracted (diff)
11:19 AM Changeset [12920] by warmerdam
remove reference to 1.4.3 release
10:23 AM Changeset [12919] by ajolma
Docs for GetPoint?.
10:20 AM Changeset [12918] by ajolma
Change GetPoint? to use the single method.
10:19 AM Changeset [12917] by ajolma
Added GetPoint? and GetPoint_2D methods to Geometry. They do not …
10:04 AM Ticket #2011 (vc8 support in mrsid plugin build) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Patched in trunk (r12915) and 1.4 (r12916).
10:04 AM Changeset [12916] by warmerdam
Added VC8 (manifest) support (#2011).
9:54 AM Changeset [12915] by warmerdam
Added VC8 (manifest) support (#2011).
7:48 AM Changeset [12914] by warmerdam
Use KML_DEBUG to enable verbose debug output
6:52 AM Ticket #2012 (Calling setZ makes the geometry nCoordDim 3 always) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I have corrected the documentation in trunk (r12913).
6:51 AM Changeset [12913] by warmerdam
Correct docs for setZ method - always forces to 3D (#2012).
12:39 AM Changeset [12912] by ajolma
Crafting the new Perl API.
12:36 AM Changeset [12911] by ajolma
Geometry::GetPoint? method
12:27 AM Ticket #2012 (Calling setZ makes the geometry nCoordDim 3 always) created by ajolma
http://www.gdal.org/ogr/classOGRPoint.html says that setting non-zero …
12:22 AM Changeset [12910] by ajolma
Methods for SetPoint? 2D and 3D
12:21 AM Changeset [12909] by ajolma
Added SetPoint_2D method, similar to the AddPoint_2D there is.
12:08 AM Changeset [12908] by hobu
undo r12851

Nov 20, 2007:

11:49 PM Changeset [12907] by hobu
attempt to import osgeo.gdal_array for ng binding case
11:49 PM Changeset [12906] by hobu
provide a prototype for MEMCreateRasterBand so we do not have to …
10:16 PM Changeset [12905] by hobu
propset
10:16 PM Changeset [12904] by hobu
start in on readme
8:41 PM MakeFileProjects edited by ilucena
(diff)
8:34 PM MakeFileProjects edited by ilucena
(diff)
8:33 PM MakeFileProjects edited by ilucena
(diff)
8:24 PM MakeFileProjects edited by ilucena
(diff)
8:12 PM MakeFileProjects edited by ilucena
(diff)
8:09 PM MakeFileProjects edited by ilucena
(diff)
8:06 PM Ticket #2011 (vc8 support in mrsid plugin build) created by warmerdam
The mrsid makefile.vc needs the "manifest incorporation" step added in …
6:36 PM Ticket #2010 (GPX attribute support) created by tomkralidis
For GPX write support (implemented as part of #1515), each of the …
4:58 PM Changeset [12903] by hobu
start in on a README.txt file
3:18 PM KML created by darkblueB
3:03 PM Ticket #1858 (KML Driver - Folder <description> disappears) reopened by darkblueB
this needs to be documented as expected behavior then.. Just closing …
2:53 PM Changeset [12902] by ajolma
New documentation and a test case.
2:51 PM Ticket #1858 (KML Driver - Folder <description> disappears) closed by mloskot
wontfix: Even is correct. Just for records, here is output from current KML …
2:44 PM Changeset [12901] by mloskot
Print parsed KML tree only under debug run requested by setting …
2:38 PM Changeset [12900] by ajolma
Size method for Dataset; Allow constructor data for Geometry in Row …
2:26 PM MakeFileProjects created by ilucena
2:25 PM BuildingOnWindows edited by ilucena
(diff)
2:18 PM BuildingOnWindows edited by ilucena
(diff)
1:57 PM Ticket #1372 (gdaladdo does not ignore NODATA values) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I've removed the -propogate_nodata option which I feel is a bit to …
1:56 PM Changeset [12899] by warmerdam
remove -propogate_nodata option #(1372)
1:49 PM Ticket #2006 (GPX test fails on win32) closed by rouault
fixed: This could be reproduced on Linux too, with old-gen python bindings. …
1:48 PM Changeset [12898] by rouault
Explicitely use .Destroy() on OGR datasets for old-gen python bindings …
1:45 PM Changeset [12897] by warmerdam
add testing of nodata checkin for overviews (#1372)
1:03 PM Ticket #2004 ([PATCH] idrisidataset string usage cleanup) closed by rouault
fixed: Patch commited by Ivan in r12879.
1:01 PM Changeset [12896] by rouault
Remove duplicated test
12:43 PM Ticket #1210 (SetMinimun, SetMaximum in Python) closed by warmerdam
wontfix: I've thought a bit about this, and don't feel these belong in the …
12:41 PM Ticket #1361 (LC_NUMERIC != ".\0" can break gdal (probably ogr as well) as e.g. with ...) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Closing under the assumption things are fine.
12:37 PM minutes_20071120.pdf attached to FirstMeeting by pvachon
Minutes for Meeting in PDF format
10:57 AM Changeset [12895] by ajolma
GetField? must return an undef for unset fields. Schema, Row, and Tuple …
10:14 AM Ticket #2009 (Visual Leak Detector support) closed by mloskot
fixed: I added the VLD support to GDAL in trunk (r12841 and r12894). In …
10:12 AM FirstMeeting edited by warmerdam
add non-release related items (diff)
10:11 AM Ticket #2009 (Visual Leak Detector support) created by mloskot
Add [http://www.codeproject.com/tools/visualleakdetector.asp Visual …
10:10 AM FirstMeeting edited by warmerdam
reorder slightly. (diff)
10:07 AM FirstMeeting edited by warmerdam
(diff)
9:56 AM Changeset [12894] by mloskot
Fixed VLD configuration in nmake.opt.
9:26 AM Ticket #1462 (GMT DRIVER out-by-1 problem) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Peter, I appologise for the lengthy delay in dealing with this issue. …
9:19 AM Changeset [12893] by warmerdam
added modest GMT test
8:30 AM Changeset [12892] by warmerdam
Set metadata before TryLoadXML() so that PAM won't think it needs to …
8:19 AM Changeset [12891] by warmerdam
We output things in "pixel as area" mode. Make sure right node_offset …
8:17 AM Changeset [12890] by warmerdam
We output things in "pixel as area" mode. Make sure right node_offset …
7:19 AM Changeset [12889] by warmerdam
Support lines like: Center = (700, 700) <NANOMETERS>
6:49 AM Changeset [12888] by warmerdam
incorporated scale/offset value support for all three drivers
6:40 AM Ticket #2008 (OGR S-57 object class schema missing attributes) closed by warmerdam
fixed: The object catalog supports the analysis. Fixed in r12887 in trunk …
6:40 AM Changeset [12887] by warmerdam
added DRVAL1, DRVAL2 to CBLSUB object class (#2008)
6:32 AM Changeset [12886] by warmerdam
added s-57.com link.
6:22 AM Changeset [12885] by warmerdam
Updated expected geotransform to match bug fix.
5:37 AM Ticket #2008 (OGR S-57 object class schema missing attributes) created by jriley
The S-57 object class schema resource files s57objectclasses.csv, …

Nov 19, 2007:

11:21 PM Changeset [12884] by ajolma
crafting the new API
10:28 PM Ticket #1934 (ODBC failing to use bounds when accessing WKT in MDB or SQL Server) closed by warmerdam
worksforme: Crispin, Please file that issue as a distinct bug (presumably against …
10:20 PM Changeset [12883] by warmerdam
use a seemingly better float32 null value
10:04 PM Changeset [12882] by mloskot
Remplaced and keyword with logical AND operator.
9:23 PM Changeset [12881] by warmerdam
Fix geotransform[] y pixel size sign.
9:16 PM Changeset [12880] by warmerdam
Rewrote GDALTermProgress() so that operations that go in big steps …
9:04 PM Changeset [12879] by ilucena
#2004: [PATCH] idrisidataset string usage cleanup
8:43 PM Ticket #2000 (use of uninitialized memory in netCDFDataset::SetProjection) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Fixed in r12878 which also substantially simplifies projection …
8:43 PM Changeset [12878] by warmerdam
substantial simplification in projection stuff, fixes #2000
6:14 PM Changeset [12877] by mloskot
Fixed out_of_range issue in KML::eliminateEmpty(), removed redundant …
5:49 PM Changeset [12876] by mloskot
First steps toward write support in GeoJSON driver (Ticket #2007).
5:48 PM Ticket #2007 (Add write support to OGR GeoJSON driver) created by mloskot
Currently, the OGR GeoJSON driver is read-only. This task is about …
5:41 PM Changeset [12875] by mloskot
Refactoring (#1831): replaced by-index access with iterators, removed …
5:21 PM Changeset [12874] by mloskot
Redesigned KML:getExtents(), renamed KML::numLayers() to …
5:05 PM Ticket #2006 (GPX test fails on win32) created by warmerdam
The ogr_gpx.py test script is currently failing on win32 (fwtools …
4:50 PM Changeset [12873] by mloskot
Fixed const-correctness in KML utility classes (#1831).
4:49 PM Ticket #1992 (OGR_G_CreateFromWkt does not work with Linear Rings.) closed by warmerdam
wontfix
4:11 PM Changeset [12872] by mloskot
Another changeset with KML refactoring and cleanup (#1831). Removed …
3:46 PM Changeset [12871] by mloskot
Cleaned ambiguity of local scope vs class scope names, added suffix _ …
2:52 PM Changeset [12870] by mloskot
Added ctors to KML utility types so its 100% safe all pointer members …
2:21 PM Changeset [12869] by ajolma
Improved docs and a few more tests.
2:21 PM Changeset [12868] by mloskot
Cleanup in KMLVector class (#1832).
2:19 PM Changeset [12867] by ajolma
in get/set methods always get if wanted; more get/set methods; …
2:06 PM Changeset [12866] by mloskot
Cleaned class data members names to easily recognize it in bushy code. …
12:29 PM FAQVector edited by springmeyer
(diff)
12:16 PM Ticket #2005 (Creation of large TIFF fails with some block sizes) created by rouault
gdal_translate to GTiff on the attached WMS dataset fails or not …
12:12 PM Changeset [12865] by mloskot
Improved use of CPLString vs C-strings (Ticket #1831).
11:53 AM Changeset [12864] by mloskot
KML driver cleanup and review (#1831). Work in progress.
11:30 AM Changeset [12863] by rouault
Do swath computation on big int to avoid overflow in case of huge datasets
11:30 AM Changeset [12862] by mloskot
Added comment note about inline vs optimizable in rasterize algorithm.
11:08 AM Changeset [12861] by mloskot
Anotehr fix for NMake targets in VC++ project file.
9:50 AM Changeset [12860] by mloskot
Fixed NMake targets in VC++ project file.
7:31 AM Ticket #1997 (NaN values transformation in funtion Transform from ...) closed by warmerdam
wontfix: Miguel, There are no guarantees of special treatment of NaN for the …
6:21 AM Changeset [12859] by ilucena
Updates on visual studio projects vc2005

Nov 18, 2007:

5:55 PM Changeset [12858] by warmerdam
Don't try and pass a long to SetField?().
4:41 PM Changeset [12857] by ilucena
Script to generate makegdalNN.vcproj files
4:40 PM Changeset [12856] by mloskot
Added experimental impl. of FID handling. FID column (id) and value is …
3:47 PM Ticket #2004 ([PATCH] idrisidataset string usage cleanup) created by rouault
This patch cleanups the use of strings. "const char*" is often …
3:10 PM Changeset [12855] by hobu
regenerate
3:10 PM Changeset [12854] by hobu
newfree typemap for char options typemap
2:57 PM Changeset [12853] by rouault
Fix memory leak
2:39 PM Changeset [12852] by hobu
regenerate
2:38 PM Changeset [12851] by hobu
make sure we actually delete the geometry when we Destroy() it #2002
1:47 PM Changeset [12850] by rouault
Restore eacute accent to ISO-8859-1
12:14 PM Changeset [12849] by ajolma
Improved docs.
12:02 PM Ticket #2003 (FeatureDefn may disappear underneath the bindings) closed by ajolma
fixed: Fixed in r12843.
12:01 PM Changeset [12848] by ajolma
test for feature, featuredefn, use string for a capability
12:00 PM Changeset [12847] by ajolma
tests for read/write tile and XML functions
11:59 AM Changeset [12846] by ajolma
Simple API for reading and writing raster data.
10:24 AM Changeset [12845] by ajolma
Keep parents alive with class-scoped hash tables. Shadow (with _ …
10:16 AM Changeset [12844] by warmerdam
Fix leak of XML parse tree in exportToXML().
10:14 AM Changeset [12843] by ajolma
Keep FeatureDefn? alive with reference counting.
10:09 AM Ticket #2001 (manuals for utilities not in sync with current status) closed by warmerdam
fixed: In r12842 I updated the usage message and added a description for …
10:07 AM Changeset [12842] by warmerdam
Added missing -dstalpha for gdalwarp, and updated usage message (#2001).
10:06 AM Changeset [12841] by mloskot
Added optional Visual Leak Detector support to Visual C++ building …
9:57 AM Changeset [12840] by mloskot
Updated VC++ 8.0 project file.
9:39 AM Ticket #2003 (FeatureDefn may disappear underneath the bindings) created by ajolma
[…] causes a segfault. The reason is that FD is destroyed twice. F …
9:26 AM FAQInstallationAndBuilding edited by mloskot
Updated FAQ (diff)
8:56 AM FAQInstallationAndBuilding edited by mloskot
Added FAQ about VC++ and libcurl issue with Winsock2 header bug (diff)
7:02 AM Ticket #2002 (python bindings are leaking memory) created by rouault
I have run autotest under valgrind and found memory leaks in GDAL …
6:38 AM AutotestStatus edited by rouault
update format number (diff)
6:37 AM AutotestStatus edited by rouault
Mention IDRISI format (diff)
6:35 AM Changeset [12839] by rouault
Protect against corrupted/hostile datasets
6:00 AM Changeset [12838] by rouault
Protect against corrupted/hostile datasets
5:48 AM Changeset [12837] by rouault
Protect against corrupted/hostile datasets
5:42 AM Changeset [12836] by rouault
Protect against corrupted/hostile datasets
5:27 AM Changeset [12835] by rouault
Protect against corrupted/hostile datasets
5:15 AM Changeset [12834] by rouault
Add checks against corrupted/hostile A.TOC file
4:55 AM Changeset [12833] by rouault
Add support for ADRG datasets made of several images
3:48 AM Ticket #2001 (manuals for utilities not in sync with current status) created by sieczka
Example: "gdalwarp --help" mentions all options. Good. The SYNOPSIS …

Nov 17, 2007:

1:40 PM Changeset [12832] by rouault
Make GDALComputeMedianCutPCT thread-safe
7:54 AM Changeset [12831] by rouault
Fix memory leaks
7:52 AM Changeset [12830] by rouault
Fix memory leak
4:41 AM Changeset [12829] by ajolma
improving the docs
4:40 AM Changeset [12828] by ajolma
OSR tests
4:39 AM Changeset [12827] by ajolma
fixed a bug in typemap out CSL, and typemap in char argout
3:27 AM Changeset [12826] by ajolma
use SWIG_croak, use a swig define for undef checks, typemaps for …

Nov 16, 2007:

11:44 PM Changeset [12825] by rouault
Fix incorrect use of GCPs allocation/deallocation
11:19 PM Ticket #2000 (use of uninitialized memory in netCDFDataset::SetProjection) created by rouault
Running Valgrind on autotest/gdrivers/netcdf.py gives the following …
11:08 PM Changeset [12824] by rouault
Fix memory leak
2:54 PM Changeset [12823] by warmerdam
Fixed DecompressMask?() to only decompress the mask once, instead of on …
2:52 PM Changeset [12822] by rouault
Fix memory leak
2:44 PM Changeset [12821] by rouault
Fix memory leaks
2:39 PM Changeset [12820] by rouault
Fix memory leaks
2:06 PM Changeset [12819] by mloskot
Fixed 2 memory leaks in OGRGeoJSONReader. Thanks to Even for catching …
1:57 PM Changeset [12818] by rouault
Fix memory leak
1:53 PM Changeset [12817] by ajolma
Documentation and tests for the new style Perl bindings API, which …
1:51 PM Changeset [12816] by ajolma
Wrappings for referring to constants as strings, e.g. 'Point', …
1:49 PM Changeset [12815] by ajolma
added int type for GDALPaletteInterp
1:48 PM Changeset [12814] by rouault
Fix memory leak
1:43 PM Changeset [12813] by rouault
Fix memory leak
1:39 PM Changeset [12812] by rouault
Fix memory leak
1:18 PM Changeset [12811] by rouault
A few memory leak fixes and checks for out of memory situations when …
11:20 AM Changeset [12810] by rouault
Prevent DoS due to overflow of error messages on the console by …
11:10 AM Changeset [12809] by rouault
Replace CPLMalloc with VSIMalloc when allocating scanlines
9:58 AM Changeset [12808] by warmerdam
Removed unused code related to detached files.
9:24 AM Changeset [12807] by mloskot
Added GeoJSON to the OGR formats list (#1968).
9:22 AM Changeset [12806] by mloskot
Added OGR GeoJSON driver documentationi (#1968).
9:02 AM Ticket #1996 (pdsdataset and isis2dataset updates) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Patches adjusted slightly and applied in r12801, and r12804 with …
8:56 AM Changeset [12805] by warmerdam
updated
8:50 AM Changeset [12804] by warmerdam
Various improvements from Trent, mostly related projections (#1996).
8:39 AM Changeset [12803] by mloskot
Updated svn:ignore patterns for GPX driver.
8:36 AM Changeset [12802] by warmerdam
Restore PAM support lost in Trent's patch (#1996).
8:33 AM Ticket #1943 (GML -> SHP Conversion does not return) closed by mloskot
duplicate: I reported new ticket about CPLReadLine issue: #1999 - Slowness of …
8:30 AM Ticket #1999 (Slowness of CPLReadLine() function on Windows) created by mloskot
Recently (#1943), function CPLReadLine() has been found as very slow …
8:28 AM Changeset [12801] by warmerdam
Various improvements from Trent, mostly projections related (#1996).
8:08 AM Ticket #1998 (SVN svn:keywords maintenance script) created by warmerdam
Currently folks need to update the svn:keywords property for each new …
3:23 AM Ticket #1997 (NaN values transformation in funtion Transform from ...) created by mgfernandes
When trying to transform an array with WGS84 latlon coordinates which …

Nov 15, 2007:

8:03 PM Ticket #1996 (pdsdataset and isis2dataset updates) created by thare
I have uploaded two upgraded files for pdsdataset.cpp and …
7:51 PM Changeset [12800] by mloskot
Updated svn:keywords property for new macro.
7:49 PM Changeset [12799] by warmerdam
regenerated
7:43 PM Ticket #1988 (Detecting Xerces in configure may fail in some cases) closed by mloskot
fixed: I've completely rewritten Xerces detection script and now it's …
7:40 PM Changeset [12798] by mloskot
Completely rewritten Xerces C++ Parser detection engine (Ticket …
7:23 PM Ticket #1849 (Masks and Overviews - Two great tastes that don't taste great together) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I believe I have mostly fixed this in r12795 though a few other …
6:57 PM Changeset [12797] by warmerdam
fix up handling of optional Kakadu 5.1 files
6:50 PM PolarimetricSAR edited by pvachon
(diff)
6:42 PM PolarimetricSAR edited by pvachon
6 bands, not seven for Symmetrized Coherency Matrix (diff)
6:37 PM PolarimetricSAR created by pvachon
Created
6:01 PM Changeset [12796] by warmerdam
Fix problem with overview metadata.
5:40 PM Changeset [12795] by warmerdam
lots of magic related to building mask overviews with normal overviews
5:37 PM Changeset [12794] by warmerdam
add checking of overviews for real masks
4:14 PM Ticket #1995 (Missing doc for ELAS driver) created by mloskot
It's a good idea to at least: * list ELAS in the supported formats …
1:54 PM Changeset [12793] by rouault
Make BMP driver more robust to corrupted files
1:32 PM Changeset [12792] by rouault
Free memory at exit
1:20 PM Changeset [12791] by rouault
Fix memory leak
12:30 PM Changeset [12790] by warmerdam
RFC 14 IMAGE_STRUCTURE metadata updates
12:27 PM Changeset [12789] by warmerdam
make sure eAccess properly set
12:23 PM Changeset [12788] by ajolma
Documentation improvements
12:22 PM Changeset [12787] by ajolma
extend Geo::OGR::Geometry with create and GeometryType?
10:41 AM HowToContribute edited by mloskot
Added GPX example (diff)
10:27 AM rfc14_imagestructure edited by mloskot
Fixed a few typos (diff)
9:35 AM Changeset [12786] by warmerdam
Try to flush out metadata at Crystalize time to avoid having to …
8:50 AM Changeset [12785] by tamas
Utilize <MultiGeometry?> for the complex geometries so as to comply …
8:02 AM Changeset [12784] by warmerdam
exit if any submakes fail (#1994)
8:01 AM Changeset [12783] by warmerdam
exit if any submakes fail (#1994)
7:47 AM Ticket #1994 (-fPIC is not used in ruby bindings) created by frankie
That causes a build failure on some archs, see Debian BTS for more …
7:24 AM Ticket #1844 (GML reader truncates field values) closed by mloskot
fixed: I've fixed this bug in trunk (r12781) and branches/1.4 (r12782)
7:24 AM Changeset [12782] by mloskot
Backported fix for GML property truncation issue to the stable branch …
7:21 AM Changeset [12781] by mloskot
Fixed truncation of GML property values (Ticket #1844).
6:19 AM Ticket #1988 (Detecting Xerces in configure may fail in some cases) reopened by mloskot
I'm reopening this ticket because recent changes seem to introduce new …
6:17 AM Ticket #1993 (various typos) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Fixed GFF, fwtools and the xpm problem. I'm Canadian and reserve the …
6:16 AM Changeset [12780] by warmerdam
Fixed spelling mistake #1993.
6:14 AM Changeset [12779] by warmerdam
Spelling fix, per #1993
4:31 AM Ticket #1968 (OGR GeoJSON Driver) closed by mloskot
fixed: I'm closing this ticket and I believe we can consider the GeoJSON …
4:03 AM Ticket #1993 (various typos) created by mdsumner
1. gdal_translate --formats "GFF (ro): Ground-based SAR Applitcations …

Nov 14, 2007:

8:37 PM Changeset [12778] by warmerdam
Avoid test against server gone MIA.
7:35 PM Ticket #1882 (Geotiff photometric minimum is white) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Even, I have modified the test a bit so that odd numbers of bits …
7:35 PM Changeset [12777] by warmerdam
Make sure MINISWHITE colortables get built for odd numbers of bits too …
4:32 PM Ticket #1991 ([PATCH] Improved robustness to broken shapefiles) closed by mloskot
fixed: Even's patch has been applied (r12776). Also, Shapelib files have been …
4:31 PM Changeset [12776] by mloskot
Updated shpopen.c. Included patch for Ticket #1991
4:13 PM Ticket #1844 (GML reader truncates field values) reopened by maphew
I just got bit by this bug HARD. 4 full days worth of work down the …
2:32 PM Ticket #1992 (OGR_G_CreateFromWkt does not work with Linear Rings.) created by jbronn
OGR_G_CreateFromWkt does not work when given LINEARRING WKT. An …
1:39 PM Ticket #1991 ([PATCH] Improved robustness to broken shapefiles) created by rouault
The attached patch adds checks after mallocs to detect for …
12:58 PM Changeset [12775] by rouault
Be robust to failed memory allocation due to huge number of coordinates
12:29 PM Changeset [12774] by rouault
Fix memory leaks
12:24 PM Changeset [12773] by rouault
Avoid Valgrind warnings about use of uninitialized memory
12:13 PM Changeset [12772] by rouault
Fix crash in KML reader when reading <MultiLineString?></MultiLineString?>
11:54 AM SoftwareUsingGdal edited by jbronn
Added GeoDjango to list of software. (diff)
11:34 AM Changeset [12771] by rouault
Fix memory leak when parsing a GPX file not conformant with the XSD
9:44 AM FirstMeeting created by warmerdam
new
9:38 AM Changeset [12770] by warmerdam
Make sure that reading loop in Open() doesn't get hung up if …
9:30 AM GovernanceAndCommunity edited by warmerdam
add meetings (diff)
8:10 AM Ticket #1889 (Postgres primary key logic disabled, needs to be re-enabled) reopened by warmerdam
It is very desirable for the PG driver to work with reasonably old …
7:19 AM Ticket #1976 (compile with OCI using oracle instantclient) closed by mloskot
fixed: jml, Yes, I understand there is no need to use the ORACLE_HOME env …
7:12 AM Changeset [12769] by dron
Added new fuction EHnumstr() to avoid duplicating type conversion code.
7:11 AM Changeset [12768] by dron
Put image dimension guessing code in separate function …
2:33 AM Changeset [12767] by dron
Avoid warnings.
2:18 AM Changeset [12766] by dron
Avoid warnings.

Nov 13, 2007:

9:57 PM Ticket #1962 (Install ./swig/scripts with 'make install' target in prefix/bin) closed by hobu
fixed: I think this is fixed now... closing
8:32 PM Changeset [12765] by warmerdam
hold metadata locally so it won't end up in an .aux.xml file
8:22 PM Changeset [12764] by ilucena
Implement GetFileList?() and prevent error when …
7:05 PM Ticket #1990 (no tfw file with geotiff output in mapserver) closed by warmerdam
invalid: Ben, This ticket should really be in the MapServer? Trac. Shouldn't …
6:11 PM Ticket #1990 (no tfw file with geotiff output in mapserver) created by benft
I am trying to export a geotiff of a mapserver map and get no world …
2:34 PM Changeset [12763] by ajolma
Updated documentation files.
2:02 PM Changeset [12762] by tamas
Added ExportToKML to the SWIG/C/C++ API
1:54 PM Changeset [12761] by ajolma
Name the VersionInfo? parameter as 'request', so that it can be caught …
1:17 PM Changeset [12760] by rouault
Fix typo
1:12 PM Changeset [12759] by warmerdam
Fix long name.
1:10 PM AutotestStatus edited by rouault
Add ADRG in format list (diff)
1:05 PM Changeset [12758] by warmerdam
Remove unused crufty arg count check.
12:22 PM Ticket #1915 (The pack character returned by the helper fct Geo::GDAL::PackCharacter ...) closed by ajolma
fixed: this is the same as #1982 and it was fixed in r12694
11:21 AM Ticket #1989 (OGR AVC driver is slow to detect non matching files) created by rouault
When OGR tries to open a big file (let's a 50 MB GPX file), the OGR …
10:35 AM Changeset [12757] by rouault
Add GDAL_CHECK_VERSION check
10:12 AM Changeset [12756] by pvachon
Remove a stray printf from the jaxapalsar driver.
10:04 AM RfcList edited by warmerdam
rfc 14 adopted. (diff)
10:03 AM WikiStart edited by warmerdam
use RFC in title too! (diff)
10:03 AM Changeset [12755] by warmerdam
Added Phil.
10:03 AM rfc14_imagestructure edited by warmerdam
mark adopted. (diff)
9:40 AM Changeset [12754] by warmerdam
actual generic binary driver
9:21 AM Changeset [12753] by warmerdam
added minimal generic binary format testing
9:06 AM Changeset [12752] by warmerdam
fix vsil flag
9:03 AM Changeset [12751] by warmerdam
added generic binary driver (ported from trunk)
7:44 AM Ticket #1988 (Detecting Xerces in configure may fail in some cases) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Ari, I think Andrey has corrected this problem with r12747 and …
7:33 AM Changeset [12750] by warmerdam
Fix kakadu include if statement (#1460)
7:11 AM Changeset [12749] by warmerdam
updated
7:08 AM Changeset [12748] by warmerdam
Fix kakadu "include" if statement (#1460)
7:08 AM Changeset [12747] by dron
More fixes in Xerces test: do not crash if Xerces is not available.
6:50 AM Changeset [12746] by warmerdam
updated
6:18 AM Changeset [12745] by dron
Avoid warnings.
6:16 AM Ticket #1988 (Detecting Xerces in configure may fail in some cases) created by ajolma
Xerces seems to get included by default if Xerces is installed in a …
6:00 AM Changeset [12744] by dron
Xerces detection code fixed.
5:59 AM Changeset [12743] by dron
Avoid warning.

Nov 12, 2007:

11:13 PM Ticket #1987 (EPSG:28992 - Lacking datum parameters for Amersfoort) created by johantenbreteler
When I try to do a conversion from shp file to a kml format the result …
7:29 PM Ticket #1986 (GCPsToGeoTransform in the CSharp binding) created by Falkarma
I'm trying to use the GCPsToGeoTransform function in the 1.4.3 C# …
2:52 PM Changeset [12742] by warmerdam
update
2:36 PM Ticket #1460 (Kakadu and libtool are incompatible) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in the trunk (r12740) and branches/1.4 (r12741)
2:35 PM Changeset [12741] by mloskot
Backported fix in building configuration of JP2KAK for libtool support …
2:28 PM Changeset [12740] by mloskot
Fixed building configuration of JP2KAK for libtool support (Ticket #1460)
2:26 PM Changeset [12739] by warmerdam
Fleshed out implementation.
2:22 PM AutotestStatus edited by mloskot
Added GPX format (diff)
1:55 PM Changeset [12738] by mloskot
Detect Xerces availability by default.
1:50 PM Changeset [12737] by mloskot
Detect Expat availability by default.
1:16 PM TestingNotes edited by rouault
add notes about test_ogrsf (diff)
1:04 PM Changeset [12736] by rouault
Fix makefile.vc
12:49 PM Changeset [12735] by rouault
Fix forgotten directory in makefile.vc
12:43 PM Changeset [12734] by rouault
Fix forgotten backslash in makefile.vc
11:43 AM Changeset [12733] by rouault
Avoid warning about potential uninitialized variable
11:29 AM Ticket #1515 (gpx format support) closed by rouault
fixed: Patch commited in trunk in r12731 and small autotest in r12732
11:07 AM Changeset [12732] by rouault
Add test to testsuite for GPX driver
11:06 AM Changeset [12731] by rouault
Add OGR driver for GPX (GPS exchange file format) - ticket #1515
10:44 AM Changeset [12730] by warmerdam
Corrected inaccurate copyright, and relicensed under MIT/X license …
10:14 AM Changeset [12729] by warmerdam
As copyright holder I deliberately relicencing under MIT/X instead of LGPL.
8:09 AM Changeset [12728] by hobu
add another test and make it obvious that one test uses Accepts …
7:57 AM Ticket #1984 (backticks should not be in quotes in configure.in) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r12725) and 1.4 (r12726). Adding mloskot as a cc as a FYI.
7:55 AM Changeset [12727] by warmerdam
Some improvements to failure reporting.
7:43 AM Changeset [12726] by warmerdam
fix up backtick quoting for MSYS (#1984)
6:46 AM Changeset [12725] by warmerdam
fix up backtick quoting for MSYS (#1984)
6:41 AM Changeset [12724] by warmerdam
read worldfile *before* pam setup
2:16 AM Ticket #1985 (improved gdal_vrtmerge.py) created by vincentschut
Attached is a slightly improved version of the gdal_vrtmerge.py that …

Nov 11, 2007:

10:50 PM Ticket #1984 (backticks should not be in quotes in configure.in) created by ajolma
statement like: […] adds in some shells (for example in MSYS) A …
10:31 AM Changeset [12723] by rouault
Fix memory leak
10:27 AM Changeset [12722] by rouault
Fix memory leak
6:37 AM Ticket #1983 (GRASS support for windows) created by jef
I extend the nmake files to build a GRASS enabled GDAL for the Visual …
5:25 AM Changeset [12721] by mloskot
Updated svn:ignore patterns for frmts\adrg.
5:24 AM Changeset [12720] by mloskot
Commented CPLDebug messages to not to make too much noise by default …
4:52 AM Changeset [12719] by mloskot
Added CPLDebug message reporting recognized shape type for PGeo …
4:25 AM Changeset [12718] by mloskot
Added CPLDebug message if createFromShapeBin fall failure for PGeo …
4:22 AM Changeset [12717] by mloskot
Updated svn:ignore patterns for jaxapalsar and pds formats.
3:49 AM Changeset [12716] by mloskot
Removed reduntant CPLDebug message from the GeoJSON driver.
2:26 AM Changeset [12715] by ajolma
Removed the dependency to GDALmake.opt since it is not available when …
2:09 AM Changeset [12714] by ajolma
Added regeneration of Perl interface.
1:56 AM Ticket #1877 ([PATCH] Add ADRG driver) closed by rouault
fixed: Example ADRG dataset added to autotest and fixes for Windows …

Nov 10, 2007:

5:20 PM Changeset [12713] by rouault
Fix windows compilation (again)
5:05 PM Changeset [12712] by rouault
Fix windows compilation (again)
5:00 PM Changeset [12711] by rouault
Fix windows compilation
4:24 PM Changeset [12710] by rouault
Add missing -DFRMT_adrg for windows build
3:44 PM Changeset [12709] by rouault
Try to fix windows compilation
2:57 PM Changeset [12708] by rouault
Add test for ADRG driver
2:57 PM Changeset [12707] by tamas
Fix for the compilation problem caused by r12706
2:11 PM Changeset [12706] by rouault
* Add ADRG driver (ticket #1877)
1:13 PM Ticket #1813 (Ambiguous Licensing for DGN format specs) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I have removed these due to questionable rights to redistribute …
1:12 PM Changeset [12705] by warmerdam
removed due to questionable rights (#1813)
12:03 PM HowToContribute created by maphew
11:36 AM Ticket #1950 (gdal_translate and .aux.xml files) closed by warmerdam
fixed: I have modified (r12704) GDALDriver::Create() and …
11:31 AM Changeset [12704] by warmerdam
pre-delete existing datasets in Create and CreateCopy? to .aux.xml etc …
11:30 AM WikiStart edited by maphew
new page: HowToContribute (diff)
11:28 AM Changeset [12703] by warmerdam
avoid writing out empty metadata nodes
10:48 AM rfc14_imagestructure edited by warmerdam
formatting fix. (diff)
9:32 AM Changeset [12702] by warmerdam
fix up pam handling, and overview support
9:27 AM Changeset [12701] by warmerdam
fixup identify logic
9:20 AM Changeset [12700] by warmerdam
add genbin
9:15 AM Changeset [12699] by warmerdam
fix a few VSI*L botches on my part
9:10 AM Changeset [12698] by warmerdam
very very preliminary version
9:00 AM Changeset [12697] by warmerdam
reference sample data
8:56 AM Ticket #1377 (ALOS PALSAR) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Tisham, Phil has provided georeferencing support as part of #1981. …
8:54 AM Ticket #1981 (Enhanced JAXA PALSAR product support) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Nice job! Incorporated into trunk with a few minor adjustments as r12969.
8:53 AM Changeset [12696] by warmerdam
replace palsar driver with rewritten driver (#1981)
6:34 AM Changeset [12695] by ajolma
Made the is_big_endian a local variable.
6:24 AM AutotestStatus edited by mloskot
Added GeoJSON driver to the Autotest Status page (diff)
6:24 AM AutotestStatus edited by mloskot
Added GeoJSON driver to the Autotest Status page (diff)
6:23 AM Ticket #1982 (The Geo::GDAL::PackCharacter helper function assumes big-endianness) closed by ajolma
fixed: fixed in r12694
6:23 AM Changeset [12694] by ajolma
PackCharacter? now tests for endianness and suggests v, n, V or N based …
6:20 AM Ticket #1982 (The Geo::GDAL::PackCharacter helper function assumes big-endianness) created by ajolma
6:11 AM Ticket #1975 (Perl typemaps is missing the required argout (long *OUTPUT) typemap) closed by ajolma
fixed: fixed in r12693
6:10 AM Changeset [12693] by ajolma
Added a typemap for long *OUTPUT that was missing and a check typemap …
6:09 AM Changeset [12692] by mloskot
Avoid irrelevant error message from GeoJSON driver while trying to …
6:08 AM Ticket #1974 (FeatureDefn without a name cannot be created) closed by ajolma
fixed: Fixed in r12691
6:07 AM Changeset [12691] by ajolma
Removed NULL tests from the bindings code, they can be applied (as in …
5:42 AM Changeset [12690] by mloskot
Added basic test cases to ogr_geojson.py script (Ticket #1968). Added …
4:21 AM Changeset [12689] by mloskot
Added skeleton of autotest script for GeoJSON driver (Ticket #1968).

Nov 9, 2007:

9:30 PM Ticket #1981 (Enhanced JAXA PALSAR product support) created by pvachon
The attached patch provides support for JAXA PALSAR imagery, both …
12:39 PM Ticket #1980 (gdaladdo doesn't understand deflate compressed tiff) closed by maphew
fixed
11:38 AM Ticket #1979 (CPLSPrintf is not thread safe) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Fixed in trunk as r12681 as r12683. Ported to 1.4 branch as r12688. …
11:37 AM Changeset [12688] by warmerdam
use CPL TLS functions for CPLSPrintf() buffers (#1979)
11:33 AM Changeset [12687] by warmerdam
update release info
11:31 AM Changeset [12686] by warmerdam
replace CPLSPrintf with CPLString (#1979)
10:47 AM Ticket #1980 (gdaladdo doesn't understand deflate compressed tiff) created by maphew
Test case attached. Output on my machine as follows: […]
10:45 AM Changeset [12685] by warmerdam
added pds as separate case
10:44 AM Changeset [12684] by warmerdam
added ISIS3
10:24 AM Changeset [12683] by warmerdam
also fix CSLAppendPrintf(), and remove unused buffers (#1979)
10:11 AM Changeset [12682] by warmerdam
Removed apps target for default.
10:08 AM Changeset [12681] by warmerdam
use CPL TLS functions for CPLSPrintf() buffers (#1979)
6:43 AM Changeset [12680] by warmerdam
Ensure that public memdataset.h and rawdataset.h get installed.
6:24 AM Changeset [12679] by warmerdam
Ensure that public memdataset.h and rawdataset.h get installed.
1:55 AM Ticket #1979 (CPLSPrintf is not thread safe) created by daniel112b
It looks like CPLSPrintf is using thread local storage for it's …

Nov 8, 2007:

10:29 PM Changeset [12678] by hobu
Make sure to return OGRERR_FAILURE if SetFromUserInput? of the URL's …
10:28 PM Changeset [12677] by hobu
more CRS NULL tweaking
9:30 PM Changeset [12676] by hobu
handle "geometry":null as specified in the specification
8:55 PM Changeset [12675] by hobu
If we can't instantiate a CRS from the given code or URL, set to NULL.
8:22 PM Changeset [12674] by hobu
fix r12673
8:18 PM Changeset [12673] by hobu
if there is no CRS object defined, use 4326 (back out previous …
8:11 PM Changeset [12672] by hobu
support singleton Multi* geometries
8:00 PM Changeset [12671] by hobu
was passing the wrong object into the Read* geometry reader functions …
7:53 PM Changeset [12670] by hobu
support URL SRS type. Fix dumb bug with setting poSRS.
7:46 PM Changeset [12669] by hobu
support reading both int/long and double coordinate types
7:22 PM Changeset [12668] by hobu
if there is a CRS object but we can't interpret it, leave it NULL, …
7:04 PM Changeset [12667] by hobu
MultiPolygon? support. Read all subtype geometries in …
8:21 AM Ticket #1978 (Customize cache size for Windows CE) created by mloskot
Recently reported problems with reading TIFF files on Windows CE have …
4:56 AM Ticket #1977 (field names aliases for postgis database concerning '-'and ...) created by johantenbreteler
Field names of layers containing and- '#' characters will be …
4:47 AM Ticket #1976 (compile with OCI using oracle instantclient) created by jml
Trying to configure using the -with-oci=path option fails, if the …
12:15 AM Ticket #1975 (Perl typemaps is missing the required argout (long *OUTPUT) typemap) created by ajolma

Nov 7, 2007:

11:58 PM Ticket #1974 (FeatureDefn without a name cannot be created) created by ajolma
This is the side-effect of having a (very general) typemap in Perl …
11:49 PM Ticket #1973 (OGRSpatialReference::exportToUSGS does not handle the case of ...) created by ajolma
As in the short summary: GetAttrValue?("DOMAIN") may return null but …
8:27 PM Changeset [12666] by hobu
MultiLineString? support
7:03 PM Changeset [12665] by warmerdam
added isis3 testing
7:03 PM Changeset [12664] by warmerdam
added support for Identify and GetFileList? methods
6:48 PM Changeset [12663] by hobu
we should explictly check for a null json_object that was passed into …
6:43 PM Changeset [12662] by warmerdam
fleshed out isis3 implementation, including tiled datasets
6:37 PM Changeset [12661] by warmerdam
split NASAKeywordHandler into own source file
6:22 PM Changeset [12660] by hobu
MultiPoint? support
5:49 PM Changeset [12659] by hobu
avoid allocating two OGRPoints per parsed json point
3:14 PM Changeset [12658] by warmerdam
preliminary isis3 support working (but tiling fails)
1:19 PM Changeset [12657] by warmerdam
initial, essentially as sent by Trent
12:21 PM Changeset [12656] by warmerdam
Added raw dir to include path.
12:20 PM Changeset [12655] by warmerdam
Added raw directory in include path.
11:57 AM Changeset [12654] by warmerdam
add missing makefiles
11:48 AM Ticket #1972 (win32 curl options) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r12652 and r12653)
11:47 AM Changeset [12653] by mloskot
Yet another improvement for libcurl support (Ticket #1972).
11:41 AM Changeset [12652] by mloskot
Reconfigured libcurl support in building system for VC++ (Ticket #1972).
11:17 AM Changeset [12651] by warmerdam
added pds (distinct directory)
10:38 AM MaintenanceReportsByMateusz2007 edited by mloskot
Added GDAL Maintenance 2007 - Report 11 (diff)
9:57 AM Ticket #1889 (Postgres primary key logic disabled, needs to be re-enabled) closed by mloskot
fixed: Fixed in trunk (r12650)
9:57 AM Changeset [12650] by mloskot
Removed redundant warning (Ticket #1889).
9:22 AM Changeset [12649] by warmerdam
migrate pds/isis formats to their own directory
9:19 AM MaintenanceReportsByMateusz2007 edited by mloskot
Added GDAL Maintenance 2007 - Report 10 (diff)
9:10 AM MaintenanceReportsByMateusz2007 edited by mloskot
Added GDAL Maintenance 2007 - Report 9 (diff)
8:46 AM MaintenanceReportsByMateusz2007 edited by mloskot
Added GDAL Maintenance 2007 - Report 8 (diff)
8:27 AM MaintenanceReportsByMateusz2007 edited by mloskot
(diff)
8:09 AM Ticket #1972 (win32 curl options) created by warmerdam
Recently r12643 and r12641 modified the win32 builds fixed up windows …
6:55 AM MaintenanceReportsByMateusz2007 edited by mloskot
Reports update (diff)
6:06 AM MaintenanceReportsByMateusz2007 edited by mloskot
Started big reports update (diff)
3:56 AM Changeset [12648] by mloskot
[GeoJSON] Improved processing of features with unknown or unparsable …
3:51 AM Changeset [12647] by mloskot
[GeoJSON] Fixed parsing numbers in 'E notation'by json-c parser.
3:10 AM Changeset [12646] by mloskot
Updated name of output DLL to gdal15.dll in makegdal80.vcproj.
2:45 AM Changeset [12645] by mloskot
Updated Visual C++ 8.0 project file with new files.
2:44 AM Changeset [12644] by mloskot
Added GEOJSON_ENABLED flag to BASEFORMATS in …
2:43 AM Changeset [12643] by mloskot
nmake.opt: added missing libraries (wsock32.lib, wldap32.lib and …
1:07 AM Changeset [12642] by mloskot
Updated svn:ignore patterns for frmts/wms.
12:53 AM Changeset [12641] by mloskot
Added missing flag CURL_STATICLIB to port/makefile.vc. Based on …
12:11 AM Changeset [12640] by mloskot
Updated makegdal80.vcproj project.

Nov 6, 2007:

10:56 PM Changeset [12639] by mloskot
Polished coding style.
10:52 PM Changeset [12638] by mloskot
Updated svn:ignore property for GeoJSON driver.
10:44 PM Changeset [12637] by mloskot
Added GeoJSON driver to Visual C++ makefiles (Ticket #1968).
10:32 PM Changeset [12636] by hobu
better 3d support #1968
8:49 PM Changeset [12635] by hobu
accept application/json too
8:00 PM Changeset [12634] by hobu
OGR GeoJSON Driver #1968
7:59 PM Changeset [12633] by hobu
OGR GeoJSON Driver
7:59 PM Changeset [12632] by hobu
GeoJSON OGR driver #1968
7:46 PM rfc14_imagestructure edited by warmerdam
PIXEL_INTERPRETATION to PIXELTYPE. A bit of other cleanup. (diff)
7:39 PM Changeset [12631] by warmerdam
Rework CreateCopy?() function to use GDALDatasetCopyWholeRaster() for …
7:37 PM Changeset [12630] by warmerdam
Add GDALDatasetCopyWholeDataset() function, and use it for default …
6:36 PM Changeset [12629] by hobu
use $(MAKE) instead of 'make' from GDALMake.opt
5:22 PM Changeset [12628] by warmerdam
Added RFC 14 style IMAGE_STRUCTURE metadata.
5:20 PM Changeset [12627] by warmerdam
Add checking of jpeg IMAGE_STRUCTURE metadata.
4:06 PM Changeset [12626] by warmerdam
Use $(MAKE), not make directly.
10:20 AM Ticket #1971 (ogr2ogr does not export geometry from a Personal Geodatabase) closed by lilhinx
duplicate: This looks like a duplicate issue of 1484
10:15 AM Ticket #1970 (Scale_Factor are rounded to 6 digits) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Fixed in trunk as r12624 and 1.4 branch as r12625. A regression test …
10:15 AM Ticket #1971 (ogr2ogr does not export geometry from a Personal Geodatabase) created by lilhinx
when using the command: ogr2ogr -f "ESRI Shapefile" NHD110029 …
10:14 AM Changeset [12625] by warmerdam
added testing for proj.4 scale precision issue (#1970)
10:11 AM Changeset [12624] by warmerdam
Use %.16g instead of %f for scales and towgs84 values (#1970).
10:10 AM Changeset [12623] by warmerdam
added testing for proj.4 scale precision issue (#1970)
9:44 AM Changeset [12622] by warmerdam
Improve guessing logic in SetFromUserInput?() if WKT is given in a file …
9:19 AM Ticket #1970 (Scale_Factor are rounded to 6 digits) created by km5miel
I’m using PROJ4 to project data from Swedish RT90 to Swedish SWEREF99. …
8:47 AM Ticket #1967 (.aux files with MapInformation instead of Map_Info lack units handling) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Added a test to trunk autotest (autotest/gdrivers/hfa.py - …
8:46 AM Changeset [12621] by warmerdam
support MapInformation?? as a units source (#1967)
8:39 AM Changeset [12620] by warmerdam
added mapinformation test (#1967)
6:01 AM Ticket #1969 (schema support for OGR ODBC) created by jml
The OGR ODBC driver appears to ignore schema names. In a database …
1:38 AM Ticket #1968 (OGR GeoJSON Driver) created by mloskot
Today, on my website I …

Nov 5, 2007:

6:22 PM Ticket #1910 (python ogr.Open segfaults with None as name) closed by timaranz
duplicate: I have finally figured out that all the validation stuff you are …
2:45 PM Changeset [12619] by warmerdam
support MapInformation? as a units source (#1967)
2:43 PM Ticket #1967 (.aux files with MapInformation instead of Map_Info lack units handling) created by warmerdam
A .aux file with the following MapInformation? entry was incorrectly …
1:29 PM Ticket #1966 (Build Issues on Mac OS X) created by mhearne
When attempting to build GDAL on my Mac, I get errors relating to …
12:46 PM Changeset [12618] by warmerdam
Avoid use of keywords in GetStatistics?().
12:18 PM Changeset [12617] by warmerdam
cleanup .aux.xmls, avoid checksums
12:15 PM Changeset [12616] by warmerdam
allow self.chksum to be None

Nov 3, 2007:

9:20 PM Changeset [12615] by hobu
move some misplaced commands that were in the veryclean target to the …
5:41 PM Changeset [12614] by warmerdam
added testing of big2grayscale overviews (#1908)
5:39 PM Ticket #1908 (Support grayscale overviews on 1bit images) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Added testing of bit2grayscale in autotest/gcore/tiff_ovr.py …
8:09 AM Ticket #1923 (Error loading MrSID in mapserver) closed by warmerdam
worksforme: Ben, Lacking feedback, I'm closing this. Feel free to reopen it if …
8:03 AM Ticket #1893 (Out of memory when reading large interlaced PNG) closed by warmerdam
fixed

Nov 2, 2007:

9:26 PM Ticket #1964 (Error appears in 1.4.3 which wasn't in 1.4.2) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Patched in trunk as r12612, and 1.4 branch as r12613. The basic …
9:24 PM Changeset [12613] by warmerdam
generate dstvalidity mask properly for multiband (#1964)
9:22 PM Changeset [12612] by warmerdam
generate dstvalidity mask properly for multiband (#1964)
1:19 PM Changeset [12611] by warmerdam
fix wrong blocksize option, fix filenames, add more predictor testing
1:17 PM Changeset [12610] by warmerdam
bulk refresh from libtiff cvs head

Nov 1, 2007:

10:48 PM Ticket #1965 (libtiff PredictorEncodeTile alters passed buffer) created by warmerdam
PredictorEncodeTile?() in tif_predict.c alters the passed in buffer as …
5:51 PM Changeset [12609] by warmerdam
test rewriting deflate compressed with with predictor (#1948)
5:32 PM Changeset [12608] by warmerdam
corrections to handle inplace read/write with predictor (#1948)
2:22 PM Ticket #1962 (Install ./swig/scripts with 'make install' target in prefix/bin) reopened by kyngchaos
swig python scripts are not installed at all. From what I see in the …
2:22 PM Changeset [12607] by hobu
update for #1962
1:34 PM Ticket #1964 (Error appears in 1.4.3 which wasn't in 1.4.2) created by sprice
This seems to have appeared in 1.4.3. It seems to be having a problem …
1:14 PM Changeset [12606] by hobu
I'm an idiot and can't count to seven
12:31 PM Ticket #1944 (OGRSpatialReference::SetStateplane is not working for nZone 1600) closed by warmerdam
fixed: Dinesh, I found an entry for Kentucky Single Zone in the data/pcs.csv …
12:30 PM Changeset [12605] by warmerdam
Add Kentucky Single Zone (1600/3088) (bug #1944)
10:16 AM Ticket #1889 (Postgres primary key logic disabled, needs to be re-enabled) reopened by warmerdam
Mateusz, We need to remove the warning issued when there is no …
9:50 AM Ticket #1963 (pointers in OSX 10.5 are 64bits - cpl_multiproc:CPLGetPID() uses int) created by kyngchaos
When compiling on OSX 10.5, I get an error in cpl_multiproc: […] …
9:35 AM Changeset [12604] by warmerdam
updated
9:23 AM Changeset [12603] by hobu
do not set HAVE_OGPYTHON if --with-ogpython or --with-ogpython=foo is …
7:17 AM Changeset [12602] by dron
Avoid warnings.
7:10 AM Changeset [12601] by dron
Avoid warnings.
7:09 AM Changeset [12600] by dron
Avoid warnings.
2:02 AM WikiStart edited by mloskot
Linked new wiki page - HowToRelease? (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.