Ticket #3424 (closed task: fixed)
georaster - several improvements and fixes
|Reported by:||ilucena||Owned by:||ilucena|
This ticket documents several changes on the driver code:
- Change char* to CPLString
- Change loading order on CreateCopy?
Improve loading performance
- Fix “cannot update an empty GeoRaster”
Georaster without XML metadata could not be updated before
- Implements the Pyramid delete procedure
Using “gdaladdo -clean” is now working.
- Reduce te number of database round trips for 4 to 1 when openning GeoRaster
The first PL/SQL call brings up all that is need for image identification
- Cache when reading and writing multi-band blocks
Improves loading and reading performance
- Query all the Pyramid level at the same time in just one statement for reading or writing
That improves the display in client application
- Implements its own Pyramid builder. It only works if GEOR_INTERNAL_PYR is set TRUE
That is still under development and tests. Not to be announced yet.