Fixes and patches for libecwj2
|Reported by:||Mateusz Łoskot||Owned by:||Mateusz Łoskot|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||libecwj, libecwj2, ecw, 32-bit, 64-bit|
Description (last modified by )
The purpose of this ticket is to archive patches and improvements to libecwj2 library
It should provide GDAL users with help in building libecwj2 binaries from source using various recent compilers like
- Microsoft Visual C++ 9.0+
- GCC 4.x+
for 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
The patches mainly target sources of libecwj2-3.3.
- #2032 - Building with ECW support on Mac OS X
- #1347 - Current CVS doesn't build using ECW support with GCC 4.1
- MS 3245 - large virtual memory leak opening and closing many ecw files.
- Looking for libecwj2.dll Win-64Bit version
- GDAL and ECW
- Patch to build libecwj2-3.3.tar.gz with GCC 4.1
Change History (7)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by
|Owner:||changed from warmerdam to Mateusz Łoskot|
|Status:||new → assigned|