It allows non-spatial web developers to build rich mapping applications quickly and easily.
Using widgets, developers are able to add, remove, or modify functionality using standard-compliant HTML and CSS.
Fusion does not require any proprietary browser plug-ins and works in all the major browsers on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Fusion is also referred to as Flexible Layouts inside Autodesk MapGuide Studio
The following organizations and individuals have contributed significantly to the success of Fusion. If you notice an omission in this list, please let us know on the Fusion-Dev mailing list.
- Autodesk Inc
- DM Solutions Group
- Ennoble Consultancy Australia
- OTX System
- Hume City Council
- City of Nanaimo
- GetIt -- Download Fusion Binaries for MapGuide OS and MapServer
- Filing Bugs -- How to File Bugs
- Mailing Lists -- Mailing Lists for Fusion
- IRC -- Join us in the #fusion channel on FreeNode: irc://irc.freenode.net/fusion
- Fusion Application Gallery
- FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- Fusion Project Steering Committee
- Developer's Corner
For a complete list of Fusion wiki pages, see TitleIndex.